Chapter 62

You Are Mine!

"ARRRRGGHHHH! STUPPPIIIIIDDD!!! I paid you just to do a very simple job!! Why can’t you do that??!! Stupid dumb dumb!!!” Mirae scolded all the masked people. They were all just being quiet.

 

“ Ms, we have done our best. We had made him faint and tied him up. We had done our job. But there is someone who suddenly blocked our van and saved him.” The leader answered. Mirae glared at him.

 

“ Ah, so you want to tell me that somebody saw your kidnapping job and that is what you called you have done your job?! F***ing s**t!! I paid you more than enough and this is what you pay me?! Do all of you want to die first?! Tell me who saved them!” Mirae burst into anger. The masked people were silence. Only the leader who answered her question.

 

"We don’t know ms. Both of them are tall and one of them is totally like a gangster. He beat all of us.” The leader answered once again. When she heard the answer, she knew who saved Daehyun. It must be Himchan and Yongguk. Her face changed hundred percent.

 

" Okay! Okay! Just don’t do anything till I give you the next order! Enough! Get lost all of you!” Mirae shouted at them and all of them walked off the room. She sat on the sofa and grumbled.

 

"ARRRGHHHH !!!!!" Mirae suddenly screamed loudly. She pushed down everything on the table. She failed to get Daehyun this time. And now Himchan and Yongguk must have take action about this thing. She was lucky that they didn’t know who is the mastermind behind it.

"Okay..relax ... relax okay..Kang Mirae..Relax..They didn’t know…No..They won’t know..” Mirae said to herself and she took her bag and off to school.

 

 

A/N: So, here is chapter 62. I'm so sorry Babyz! I have go back to my campus so i won't have free time like before to update often...But i will try my best! Enjoy juseyo~