Chapter 6

You Are Mine!

 

       A month had passed since the meeting in the living room. Today is the first day at the new school for Soojin. For her safety, Mrs Yuri transferred Soojin to her sons’s school. Daehyun and Youngjae are in their final year while Jongup and Zelo are still in their second years in school.     Soojin condition is still the same as a month ago. She didn’t opened and always scream when a boy or man approached her. Although she was introduced with her new oppas, Soojin still felt uncomfortable and afraid being with them. Himchan and Yongguk tried so hard to show their care to Soojin but it was still a problem to her.  She get herself ready with new school uniform. When she is ready,  she came out from her room and go downstairs to the dining table. On her way to the stairs, she bumped with Daehyun who was also going downstairs.  Soojin stopped for a while. Daehyun noticed her presence but he ignored her. After Daehyun passed her, Soojin went down to the dining table and took a seat beside her mummy. 

"Mummy, I have to go now. I’m late.” Daehyun suddenly voiced out.  He get himself ready to go to school.

"Daehyun, can’t you wait for Soojin? It’s her first day today in your school. Wait for her okay.” Mrs Yuri tried to persuade her son.

"Mummy, I’m late okay. Besides, she still has Youngjae and others. I’m going.” He replied and left. Mrs Yuri and the others just shook their head.
After breakfast, Youngjae, Jongup, Zelo and Soojin walked to school. Soojin walked behind them because of her fear. Youngjae suddenly stopped and turned back.  He saw Soojin was quite far apart from them. He ran back towards the girl and Soojin also took a few steps back. 

"Hey Soojin. It's okay. Oppa just want to make sure you are safe. You can walk in front. I will follow you from behind.” Youngjae said to her. Soojin nodded and walked in front and passed Jongup and Zelo who were walking together.  They looked at each other and continued to walk. When they arrived at the school gate, a group of girls approached them with screams. Soojin turned back and looked at them with a strange face. She suddenly remembered a group of boys who were popular in her former school too.  Soojin left them and headed to the school office.

"Where are you going?” someone asked Soojin and stopped her. Daehyun approached her and she took a few steps back. Daehyun tried to pull her hand but she refused it.

"Okay! Listen here! I'm not going to do anything! I hate girls but i'm not a gay. I just hate girls for a while. So don’t be scared because I will never like you or whatever.” Daehyun told the truth to her.  Once again Daehyun approached to her and this time she didn’t moved.

"So just tell me where are you going? I will just show you the way. " Daehyun told her.

"The Office." Soojin answered slowly. That is the first time she voiced out after being silence for a month. Daehyun was stunned with her soothing voice.  His heart suddenly beat faster than usual. He quickly shook his head to deny the feels. 

"Okay. Just follow me okay. "Daehyun replied and brought her to the school office. After she went in, Daehyun left her.  Soojin met her new class teacher and was asked to follow the teacher to the class.  Both of them then headed to the class.  When they left, someone came out from the hiding place and released a deep sigh. He left the place not long after that.

"Class, listen here. We have a new friend today. She was moved from SOPA. So I hope that you can be friend with her. Please come in and introduce yourself. “The teacher said to the class. Soojin stepped into her new class. When she entered the class, the boys started to make noise.

"Hello everyone, I'm Song Soojin from Gangnam. Nice to meet you and please take a good care of me. " Soojin said softly. Some girls whispered with each other about her.

"Okay. Soojin, you can sit next to Hana. "the teacher said. Soojin nodded and she took her place next to a cute girl named Hana.  Class begins as usual.

        Ding Dong Daeng! Recess bell finally rang. All students left the class for recess time. Soojin and Hana were still in class studying. Hana suddenly closed her book and looked at Soojin.  She noticed that the girl beside her were just silence since the beginning.  Maybe she felt awkward being in her new school.

"Soojin ah, let's go to the cafeteria." Hana tried to have some conversation with her. Soojin just reply with a bland smile. 

"It's okay. I've took my breakfast. You just go. " Soojin answered while her eyes were focused on the  book. Hana was a little bit disappointed with her.

"Come on, Soojin! If you see the food in the café, you will change your mind. Come on!” Hana said and she pulled her hands gently.  Soojin was shocked at first but she just followed her new bestfriend. Both of them walked together to the café. Hana line up to take the food and Soojin stood beside her. After done took all the foods, they searched for a place to eat. All the tables were filled and full.  While they were busy searching the place, suddenly Soojin saw a group of boys who were very familiar to her. Daehyun was staring sharply at her and she looked at the other place. When she was just about to go to another place, suddenly she heard someone called her name.

 "Soojin ah! Here! "Jongup shouted from their place.  Soojin turned back at the place and saw Daehyun was not there anymore. His seat was empty.  She grabbed Hana’s hand and took her to the table. When they sat on the bench, all eyes were on her.  Hana was a little bit uncomfortable with the situation.

"How is your first day in school? Looks like you already have a friend. “ Jongup  asked  while enjoying his food. Hana stared at her friend without blinking. She was totally surprised because Soojin knows the popular boys in the school.  Soojin looked at Jongup and nodded slowly.

"Well, you know how to carry yourself in the school.  Good to know that. Hey, what's your name? Her friend should be our friend too. " Youngjae suddenly asked.  Hana stopped for a while and she can feels that her heart started to pound. Among the members, she was most interested with Youngjae.

"Err, Hana imnida. Lee Hana. "Hannah replied a little embarrassed. She still can’t believe that she is chatting with her favorite boy.

"Oh, nice name. I'm Youngjae, this is Jongup and Zelo. We are all Soojin's oppa. Except for Junhong. Hahah. " Youngjae answered with a smile. Hana was totally fall for his smile. She only replied him with smile too. After the meal, Hana and Soojin went back to class.  The girls stared at both of them as they were having their recess time with the popular boys.

"Hana Well, why do they look at us like that? Have we do something wrong?"  Soojin asked suddenly when she noticed all eyes were focus on them.

"Aigoo, Soojin ah, do you really don’t know or you are pretending that you know nothing? Your brothers are very popular in the school. They were known as B.A.P in the school.  Best .Absolute. Perfect. From Daehyun oppa until Zelo, all of them were very popular. And we were just sat and chat with them just now. That is why the girls are looking at us.” Hana explained to her friend.  Soojin finally nodded as she understood what Hana explained. She didn’t know how popular her oppas were in the school. They just entered the class like nothing happened.

         After school, Hana and Soojin began to pack up their things.  After that they left the classroom and headed to the school gate. Soojin suddenly stopped in front of the gate.

"Why did you stop? Let's go back together. " Hana asked her.

"I  have to wait for oppa. Mummy said I need to go and walk with oppa. " Soojin answered shortly.

"Wait a minute.  You mean you stay with the four of them?” Hana asked her again.  Soojin shook head.

“ Nope. Six. I have six oppa.” Soojin once again answered obviously. 

"Woah! Daebak! " Hana  screamed there.  Soojin looked at her with a strange look.  Not long after that, Youngjae approached them. 

"Soojin ah! Oh? Hana? Hye! Have you waiting for so long?” Youngjae asked them.

"Erm, nope. We were just here few minutes ago. Ah, since oppa had arrived, I have to go now. See you tomorrow oppa! I mean Soojin!” Hana replied. She can’t hold back her feelings anymore. Youngjae just smiled at Hana’s adorable and cute act. Not long after that Jongup and Zelo approached them.

"Okay let's go!"  Youngjae said.

"Hyung wait! What about Daehyun hyung? "Zelo asked him as they couldn’t find Daehyun in the school.

"Aigo! Let him be. He knows the way back. Let's go! "Youngjae walked and followed by Soojin.  Jongup and Zelo walked behind her. Somehow Soojin felt very calm and safe with her new family. Eventhough she still a little bit scared and can’t believe anyone now, she felt safe when they boys were with her. 

A/N: Thank You for waiting Babyz! Here chapter 6 for all of you. Sorry i  haven't update for so long. My cousin is sick and admitted to ICU for three days. But now he's okay. Please continue support my fanfic. I love you!