Chapter 51

You Are Mine!

V sat in the dancing room alone. The other members were busy with their own things. Rap Monster or his real name Kim Nam Joon, one of his friends and also the leader of their group approached him slowly and sat beside him. Lately he noticed that V became more quiet and preferred to be alone. This is just not his personality. V that he knows is a very cheerful person but nowadays he seems to lose his smile.

 

"Taehyung ah, lately hyung see that you are becoming more weird that you always be. What’s wrong? Do you have problem in school?” Rap Monster asked him. V just replied him with a bland smile.

 

"Hey, It’s nothing hyung. Maybe I was just tired. That’s all.” V said try to lie his hyung. Rap Monster laughed when he heard it.

"Haisshh. V..we have been together for years. You have never complained about anything before. Don’t lie to me. Do you have problem? Come and tell me.” Rap Monster said again. Jimin, his best friend suddenly joined them.

 

"Haish, I know. V is in love with Soojin, the girl we saw just now. Heyyyy..” Jimin said. V hit his head and he moaned in pain.

"Haaish! It is not about that! It’s actually like this. I think my mom is behaving strangely since she came back from America. I have strong feels that my mom is hiding something from me. I want to find out what is it but I don’t have time for that. You know what? I think it is related with Daehyun. My heart strongly said that.” V told them his worry.

 

"Heyy, hyung, it’s easy. Just go home and talk with your mom. I believe it will be settled.” Jungkook suddenly interrupted. V looked at him. He was surprised to see all s were in front of him.

"That's right. I agree with our maknae.” Jin, the eldest member said. V released a small sigh.

"Okay! Okay! So why not like this. We go to V’s house tonight. How?” J-Hope or Ho Seok said. All eyes were at him. He just smiled and showed his tooth.

 

"Hehe. It’s a bad idea right? Hehe.” J-Hope asked again. All of them were silence for a moment. Suddenly Suga or Min Yoongi stood up and walked to the door.

"It’s not that bad. I mean the idea. "Suga said then he walked out of the room.

 

That evening all Bangtan Boys members were getting ready to go to V’s house. They have agreed with J- Hope idea. V didn’t tell his mom that they were going to their house. Once they arrived at the house, V suddenly felt nervous. He also doesn’t know why. V pressed the bell. Someone opened the door and she was surprised.

 

"Taehyung ah, why are you here?" Mrs Sara asked him as she shocked to see her son. v gave bland smile to his mom.

"We are just having fun after the event and we went place near our house. So I invited them here. Mama, you don’t mind right?” V said spoiledly. Mrs Sara just smiled without knowing anything.

 

"Hish! This boy. Of course you can. Come in. "Mrs Sara said and the members stepped into the house. They haven’t been here before so the were looking at V’s house. V is one of the members who were from a rich family so no wonder his house looked so fancy.

 

"Sit down first. Have you eat your dinner?” Mrs Sara asked the boys. All of them just smiled.

"No yet mama. We are all hungry.” V answered shortly. Mrs Sara laughed.

"Hahaha. Haish.You are lucky I went to buy the groceries after I came back from hospital. If not, we have to order from outside.” Mrs Sara said. V looked at her face when he heard the word hospital.

 

"Mama went to the hospital? For what? Are you sick?” He asked his mom. Her face changed automatically. She knows that she have been over talking about it. She was silence for a while to think for the answer.

 

"Mama? I am asking you. Are you so sick that you have to go to the hospital? Huh?” V asked her again. Mrs Sara looked at him.

"Ahh ... it’s…It’s not me. I – I went to visit my friend’s son who was admitted to the hospital this afternoon.” Mrs Sara replied slowly. V looked at his mom face strangely.

 

"Friend? Which friend of you? Do I know her? Why you didn’t bring me together?” V asked her again and he started to suspect something fishy.

"Ahh, you- you don’t know her. She is my new friend. Yeah. New friend. Haisshh. Enough. I want to cook. You must be hungry right? Rest with your friends in the room. I will call for dinner.” Mrs Sara said to her son and headed to kitchen. V just looked at his mom.

 

While waiting for dinner prepared by Mrs. Sara, V and his friends were resting in his room. Some of them were playing games, some were reading comics and some of them were listening to music and sleep. V just sat and thinked about the question he asked just now. Jimin approached him

 

"V ah, hesy, why are you like this? Be happy man. You are home.” Jimin said to him. V just gave him bland smile.

"Jimin ah, you saw it too right? I mean you saw it just now how weird my mom is right? "V asked him. Jimin nodded slowly. He also noticed that Mrs Sara looked so nervous when she answered him just now.

 

"Aish..why did she go to the hospital again? I am super curious.” V said again. Jimin patted his shoulder and V looked at him.

"If you want to know why don’t you just straight to the point to your mom? Who knows she will answer it. Maybe she has problems V. Take it easy boy.” Jimin tried to advice his friend. V just nodded slowly.

 

"Haha. I’m going to take a bath. My body is sticky. If you want to wash, just use my toilet okay. I am going to use my mom’s.” V said and left the room. He went to his mother who was busy cooking in the kitchen.

"What are you cooking mama?” V asked his mom. Mrs Sara was a little surprised.

"Hesy, my baby. Where are your friends?” Mrs Sara asked him. V took the rolled egg cake and put into his mouth.

"Haha. Mama, can I use your bathroom? My friends are using mine.” V asked with baby tone. Mrs Sara smiled and his cheeks.

 

"For my baby of course everything can. Go.” Mrs Sara said with smile. V smiled back and he went straight to his mom room. He took off his jacket and put it on the chair in front of the dressing table. He took off all his accessories and put it on the table. Suddenly his eyes stopped and looked at the brown envelope on the table. V took the envelope and just looked at it. Without any thought , he put back the envelope and walked to the bathroom.

 

After he is done, he came out wearing the same clothes. He felt lazy to change it. He walked to the dressing table and put back all his accessories on him. After he is done, once again he looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. Once again his eyes were on the brown envelope. He stopped and thought for a moment. He looked at the door and then took the envelope. He sat on the bed while holding the envelope with him.

 

"Hurm, I wonder what envelope in this. Why is it like privacy matter?” V talked to himself and he opened the envelope slowly. He took out the white paper out from the envelope. His eyes quickly scanned words that were typed on the paper. His eyes widen in shocked.

 

"Kim Sara…Jung Daehyun…DNA test..99.99%...s-same?? W-what? Da-Daehyun is mama’s son? That means Soojin and him is not biological siblings?” V took his phone and called Yongguk. Yongguk answered the call.

 

"Hello,this is Yongguk hyung right?” V asked him politely.

"Yeah..who is this?" Yongguk asked him back.

"Err, hyung.. I am V, Soojin’s friend. Can I speak to Soojin for a moment?” V asked him again.

"Oh V. Okay. Wait a second.” Yongguk said. V waited in patience. There is something that he needs to know from Soojin.

"V oppa? Why are you calling me? Soojin asked him. She was also surprised when Yongguk told her that V called her.

"Err..Soojin ah. I just want to ask you something. Is Daehyun at home now?” V asked with trembling voice.

"Hurm? Do you want to talk with him? But Daehyun oppa is not home. He is at the hospital. He fainted after the performance due to high fever. Any message for Daehyun oppa?” Soojin replied him. The phone fell on the floor when he heard it. The paper also fell down on the floor. He was shocked with the news that he never know before this.

 

"Taehyung MY dear ... let’s ea..” Mrs Sara who had just walked to the room was surprised when she saw V and the DNA result on the floor. She straight away approached his son.

"Taehyung baby. I- I can explain it.” Mrs Sara said while holding her son arms.

"So ... Daehyun is your son? You went to the hospital to visit Daehyun who was sick? Am I right? Answer me mama!” V said with high tone. The chaos in the room made the other Bangtan Boys came to the room to see what happened.

 

"Yes! Yes darling! It’s true! Daehyun is my son! I was married and I had a son before I moved to America. Daehyun is my son. But I left him because I was forced! When I came back, I want to find him back. I want all my sons back together with me. He is your hyung, Taehyung ah..” Mrs Sara tried to explain to V. Bangtan members was shocked to know about the news too.

 

"What? Mama wants him back? Mama! I can’t accept all this! Why must be him mama? Why?! Do you know that he is close with the same girl that I love? Do you even know that? I can’t let him take everything from me!” V said with tears.

"He is not taking anything from you V! It’s not his fault! It is my fault! Because I left him behind!” Mrs Sara said to defend Daehyun."Oh..so now you are on his side? Okay mama! Fine! You can take him back but..you will lose me! I won’t come back here again!” V said and he ran out from the house. Jimin and J-Hope tried to chase him but Jin blocked both of them.

 

"Let him be alone." Jin said. All the Bangtan Boys members nodded and left the house too. Mrs Yuri cried loudly. She was never expected this to happen so soon. V cried while running. He couldn’t accept the fact that Daehyun is his step hyung. Before this he felt happy with his mother but after Daehyun came, he ruined everything. V stopped running and screamed loudly.

 

"Jung Daehyun you brat!!!! I'm gonna take Soojin from you!!! I hate you!!!! “ V shouted until he fell on the ground. He cried alone.

 

 

A/N: So chapter 51 is here and V finally knows about it. What do you think will happen next?