Chapter 43

You Are Mine!
"5..6 ... 7 ... 8"
"Oh Oh ppareul Oh..Oh saranghae ~" Soojin and her friends were busy for their training for the event tomorrow. They have registered in the competition as a group of nine and will be performing SNSD hit song entitled Oh. When they have finished the training, they were chatting among themselves. Soojin sat with Hana and Yebin while drinking water.

"Fuh! Finally it's tomorrow. D-day. I am so excited! "Yebin said while wiping her remaining sweat.

"Yeah. Me too! Youngjae oppa will be performing too right? Is he going to perform with Daehyun oppa? "Hana asked them. She was so excited after she heard Youngjae will represent his multimedia club and perform on stage. Soojin shook her head.

"Nope. Daehyun oppa will perform with his club members. That’s what I know.” Soojin answered her. Yebin and Hana looked at each other and smiled.

"Eyy..Of course you know. He is your boy right?” Yebin said and both of them burst into laugh. Soojin glared at them.

"Oh yeah, speaking about Daehyun oppa, Soojin ah, I saw him just now but he doesn’t look good today. Did something happened? Did you guys fought?” Hana asked Soojin. Soojin shook her head. She also noticed that Daehyun was not in a good mood. Since this morning, no single word came out from his mouth. No smiles from him too. She wanted to ask but she was afraid of him. This is the first time she saw her brother being so so so quiet. 

“I don’t know too. Maybe he was stress with tomorrow’s event. You know the event is under his club. So as a president, he must aim for the best right? Maybe that’s why.” Soojin said to them. That was the best answer she can gave them.

"Hurm, maybe. Oh yeah! I invite Jungkook and his friends for tomorrow! He said he will come! Yes! My Baby Boy is coming tomoroow!” Yebin said excitedly. Since the event was held at a large place, Daehyun has decided to invite outsiders to come to the event. 

"Woah! You are calling that boy as Baby Boy? Then how about Junhongie? Hubby? Baby? Darling? Hahaha! "Hana said and laughed. Soojin just gave them a bland smile. She was actually thinking about Daehyun. He didn’t take his breakfast this morning because he left earlier. 

"Erm, girl, I excuse myself for a moment okay. I have something to do.” Soojin said and ran from the practice room. Hana and Yebin looked at each other. Soojin ran to the café and took a packet of biscuits and milk and she ran to the performance place. She was looking for Daehyun but he was nowhere to be seen. Soojin ran towards Jaehee who were busy checking on stage.

"Jaehee Sunbae!" Soojin called and ran towards him. Jaehee turned and smiled when he saw the girl.

"Yes? Is there anything that I can help you? "Jaehee asked her.

"Sunbaenim, I am sorry to disturb you but have you seen Daehyun oppa? I am looking for him.” Soojin asked her senior. Jaehee smiled. He didn’t know what kind of relationship both of them have but they seems more like a lover.

"Daehyun? Hurm. He is at the nurse room. I asked him to rest there. His face looked so pale. Maybe he is stress with the event.” Jaehee said with smile. Soojin nodded slowly.

"Ah, by the way, did you see Daehyun oppa eat?” Soojin asked him again. Jaehee stopped and think for a moment. Daehyun was too busy with his work since morning. He shook his head.

"I don’t think so because he was too busy to do works. Not only his work but others too.” Jaehee replied her. Soojin once again nodded.

"Okay, kamsahamnida sunbaenim!" Soojin said and she left the place. She headed to the nurse room. While she was in hurry, she accidently bumped with a girl who came from the opposite direction. Soojin moaned in pain and so does the girl. She picked up the biscuits and the milk and stood up. 

"Ah, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry! "Soojin said with panic. The girl was just smiled at her.

"No it's okay," the girl replied. Soojin looked at the girl. She never saw her face before.

"Are you new student here? I have never seen you before this.” Soojin asked. The girl just smiled sweetly. 

"Ah, well I was a student here. I moved to America and I came back today. So I was just walking around the school. By the way, my name is Kang Mirae, 3rd year student.” The girl said.

"Oh .. you are my sunbae! Annyeonghaseyo. Song Soojin imnida. I am a second year student. Nice to meet you.” Soojin replied kindly. She glanced at her watch.

"Ah, sunbaenim i'm sorry. I have to go now. " Soojin said and she left her. The girl turned and watched her departure with a meaningful smile.

* Song Soojin?*

A/N: Okaaaayyy~~ Here...Who knows who is Kang Mirae??? I did mentioned her in the earlier chapter~She is back!!! What will happened next?? Stay tune! Enjoy the chapter! Woohoot~!