Chapter 12

You Are Mine!

 


             Yongguk came out from the café to throw the garbage. Although he is the owner of the café, he never felt arrogant.  Yongguk is a humble person. He worked like all his staff does.  Yongguk also had his own popularity. Everyday he will get at least ten boxes of chocolates from customers who are mostly high school students.  Yongguk put the garbage plastic in front of the café.  After he thrown out the garbage, he took a deep breathe.  He took the fresh air in front of his café.  Suddenly he saw a girl who was carrying two large plastic from the building not far from the café.  He kept watching her from far. The girl used all her strength to lift up the garbage in front of the building. Suddenly the girl slipped and almost fall on the floor but she had clung to a pole.  Yongguk laughed as he saw the girl’s action.

"Yongguk hyung!" Someone called him and made he turned back. Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo waved from far. Yongguk just replied with a bland smile. They ran to their oldest brother.

"Where are Daehyun and Soojin?” Yongguk asked as he noticed the absence of Daehyun and Soojin.

"Daehyun hyung went to look for Soojin. She was acting strange today.  She does not want to sit with us.” Zelo began to complain to Yongguk.

"That's right.  She ignored us all day along.” Jongup continued.  Yongguk stopped and think for a while.

"But don’t worry because I already asked Daehyun to find and bring her here. I told him if he couldn’t find her, he can’t go back and can’t eat. So he must bring Soojin with him. Hahah. What a clever boy I am!” Youngjae said and laughed.  Yongguk just nodded.  Deep in his heart he felt worried about the idea. Daehyun is still not able to accept Soojin in the family, so how he wanted to bring her back?

"Hyung? Hyung? "Zelo waved his hand several times towards Yongguk after he saw no reaction from the eldest brother. 

"Ah, okay. Let’s go in.” Yongguk said.  The four of them walked into the café.  Yongguk suddenly turned back and looked at the building.  The girl was already left.  After that he entered the café.  They were busy talking to each other in the café.  Mrs Yuri also joined her children. They told the elders on how Soojin acted today. While they were busy chatting, Himchan who was just returned from work came into the café with a girl beside him.

"Wooo hyung ~~ Himchan hyung bring his girlfriend here!” Youngjae teased his hyung.  Himchan and the girl’s face turned red.  Himchan took her hand and bring her to his family.

"Wow, my child had grown up now.  He even brought his girlfriend to the café.  So this is the girl who asked you to cook spaghetti for her?” Mrs Yuri asked his son. The girl looked at him with a meaningful look.

"Hehe. Mummy, why you said like that? She is embarrassed.   Ja, let me introduce her. Baby girl, please.”  Himchan said and gave the gil chance to talk.

"Annyeonghaseyo .. Kim Hanbyul imnida."  The girl said.  All of them cheered after they heard the introduction. Hanbyul just smiled.  This is the first time Himchan brings her to meet his family. They actually had been friends since a year ago until Himchan proposed her to be his girlfriend.

"Woah..your name was as beautiful as the person. Come on, sit next to me.” Mrs Yuri said. She was excited meeting the girl. Hanbyul seems like a very polite and pretty in front of her. She don’t have daughter before Soojin came. Hanbyul really suits Himchan so much.  Himchan sit beside Hanbyul.

"Woah ... Himchan hyung ... you are so lucky to have her..she is so pretty." Jongup also praised her.  He smiled to Hanbyul and the girl smiled back.  Himchan saw that and he gave Jongup a warning look.

"Baby girl,  this is my family. Although they were not my biological family, but they are the ones that I love the most in this world. Beside you is my mummy, Mrs Yuri.  From left, it’s Yongguk, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo. Ah, where are Soojin and Daehyun? Are they went for a date?” Himchan suddenly asked. He introduced all his family members to Hanbyul. Hanbyul just nodded.  Suddenly the bell rang as a signal when customers entered the café. All of them looked at the door. Soojin, Hana and Daehyun entered the café. Soojin sat beside Zelo while Hana sat beside Youngjae. Daehyun watched them from the door.  He saw lots of girls at the table.

"Daehyun ah, why aren’t you sits here? Come and join us dear.” Mrs Yuri said to her son. Daehyun shook his head and headed to the stairs.
"Mummy, if you need anything, just call me upstairs okay. Errgghh..Girls everywhere. Himchan hyung, you should be lucky that all your girlfriends are so pretty.” Daehyun said and he headed upstairs. Himchan gave him a look when he heard the words from Daehyun.

 "Yah! Jung Daehyun!! " Himchan shouted loudly. Hanbyul hold his hand and tried to calm him.

"Ah, Hanbyul noona,let him be. Daehyun is like that. he had his own story.” Youngjae said and smiled to Hanbyul.

"Ja,since everybody is here, why don’t we ordered food? Yongguk, go and order. Fried chicken, meat, and pizza. It’s on me.  Let’s assume that we are celebrating our new family, Hanbyul.” Mrs Yuri said.  Yongguk stood up and excused himself to order the food. He even closed the café earlier today.

       Half an hour later, all food ordered by Yongguk arrived at the café. All of them enjoyed the food.  Mrs Yuri was busy attending Hanbyul who was actually a very talkactive person.  Youngjae was busy with Hana while Soojin sat alone at the other table. She was disturbed by the boy who chased them just now. Yongguk who saw her sitting alone approached the place and sat in front of her. 

"Hey, looks like my sister is having a problem. Why? Mind to share it with me?” Yongguk asked her.  He was concerned about Soojin because Soojin is the only girl in their family and she is also special for him. Soojin just replied the question with a bland smile.

"It’s nothing oppa. I’m just so tired today.” Soojin answered slowly.  She did not want to trouble her brother. Yongguk is the oldest and he is responsible to take care of the family. Soojin was afraid that Yongguk will be stress if he knows about it. Yongguk looked at her face.  He knew Soojin lied to him.

 "Yongguk oppa, I’m really okay so don’t worry. I’m so tired so I’m going upstairs to rest for a while.  Tell me if we are going back okay.” Soojin said and she took her bag and left Yongguk. 

          Soojin headed to the room which is located at the first floor of the café. She opened the door slowly.  When she was about to step in, she was stunned in front of the door when she saw Daehyun is sleeping while leaning on a wall. Headphone is on his head.  Daehyun looked uncomfortable with the position. Soojin suddenly felt sorry twards him. She knows Daehyun is uncomfortable with the presence of the girls today.  She smiled as she saw Daehyun’s cute face when he sleeps.  Suddenly, Daehyun move to right and his head almost bumped to the floor. Soojin who saw the situation quickly approached him and put his head on her shoulder slowly. She ended sitting next to Daehyun.  Daehyun stirred a little but his eyes remained closed.  He felt so comfortable sleeping with the ‘pillow’. When she saw Daehyun had fall asleep back, she smiled silently. Among six of her brothers, Daehyun caught her attention the most. Daehyun had a high ego but Soojin believes he is actually a lovely person. She promised to herself that she will bring back the old Daehyun. She ended up sleeping beside Daehyun.

            Few hours later, Daehyun stirred and woke up. He stared blankly and started to realize that his head was on Soojin’s shoulder.  Soojin leaned beside him too. Daehyun quickly moved from there.  His heart pounded suddenly.  He looked at Soojin who is still sleeping.  He took out something from his pocket. It’s a name tag that he picked pn the road. He looked at the nametag. It is belong to t he boy who chased Soojin and Hana just now. Daehyun opened his jacket and approached Soojin. He covered the body with his jacket. After that, he left the room. He once again starred at the name tag. There is the owner’s name on it. Daehyun read it silently.

* Kim Taehyung *

A/N: Chapter 12 is here! Lots of updates from our boys today and i'm superb happy! :)