Chapter 26

You Are Mine!

        School break for winter has ended. Today all students will go back to school and continue their studies. That morning, Mrs. Yuri’s house was in chaos with the voices of her children who were already late for school because they overslept.

"Mommy, Where’s my socks? "Zelo asked his mother who were busy in the kitchen.

 
"In the drawer baby. Try to find it.” Mrs Yuri responded.


"Okay! Found it! "Zelo replied back as he found his socks.


"Mommy, did you see my tie?"Youngjae shouted from upstairs.


"I already hang it in your closet dear!” Mrs Yuri answered again.


"Okay, thank you!" Youngjae replied back.


"Mommy, where did you put my mask?"This time it’s Daehyun who shouted.


"It's on your table boy.” Mrs Yuri answered for the third time. 


 "Okay!" Daehyun responsed.


"Mommy, I cannot find my shoes!" Jongup shouted from the living room.


"I put it in front of the door.” Once again Mrs Yuri replied.


"Thank you mommy!" Jongup said.


"Mommy, I cannot find my coat! "Soojin shouted from upstairs.


"It's downstairs honey!" Mrs Yuri replied again. 


"Oh okay!" Soojin said.


       Not long after that, five of them ran downstairs to the dining room.  Himchan and Yongguk were having their breakfast. Himchan looked at the kids and laughed.


"Hahaha! It’s so funny to see you guys today. I feel like to send all of you to school and watch the punishment for being late! Hahaha!” Himchan said while laughing. Yongguk just smiled silently.


"Himchan hyung, you better be quiet or I will tell Hanbyul noona that you were hanging out with other girls yesterday." Daehyun threatened him. Yesterday Himchan celebrated his ex-classmate’s birthday without bringin his girlfriend. When he heard the threat, he became silent.


"Hahaha! Daehyun ah, Good job! "Youngjae said and all of them laughed.


"Okay my babies, I packed the food for all of you. Take care and study well okay honeys.” Mrs Yuri said and gave them their food. She adjusts Zelo’s tie and correct Jongup’s collar. She looked at Youngjae and fixed his hair and stopped in front of Daehyun. She fixed his coat and gave him a lot of hot packs. She tied up Soojin hair and smile.


"Okay, you guys are done. Study well. "Mrs Yuri said and kissed them. After that, they walked to school together. Not long after that Yongguk and Himchan left to work too. After all of her children went out, she went into the house to clean the house without realizing that someone watched her from outside. After Mrs Yuri gone, the person left quietly.