Chapter 60

You Are Mine!

Himchan walked into the café to find Yongguk. Yongguk was getting himself ready to go out. He approached Himchan when he saw him.

"Yah, Yongguk ah! Where are you going?” Himchan asked him excitedly. He had actually just settled a very serious case and he wanted to drink with Yongguk to celebrate it.

 

"I'm going to meet Daehyun. He asked me to meet him at Han River.” Yongguk said. Himchan nodded. As Yongguk wanted to step out, Himchan suddenly grabbed his hands.

 

"I want to follow you." Himchan said and Yongguk nodded. Both of them went to Han River to meet their brother. All of them know that Daehyun loved that place because he can release his stress there.If he went there that means he had problem. Yongguk and Himchan get into the car and left to Han River.

 

"Haish, that Jung Daehyun. He is the most to be worried right?” Himchan said to Yongguk.

"Well, actually all of them are. Youngjae, Jongup, Zelo and mostly Soojin. It’s just Daehyun had to go through hard time lately. So we should understand him more.” Yongguk said while parked his car not far from the river. Both of them get out from the car and started to look for Daehyun.

 

" There he is! Yah! Jung Daehyun!” Himchan called him from their place. While they were walking to him, suddenly a van crossed in front of them and Himchan quickly took few steps backward. Both of them looked at the van. Masked peoples came out from the van and they started to attack Daehyun from back. One of them was covering his mouth with a cloth while the others helped to carry his body into the van and quickly left. 
Himchan and Yongguk were surprised. Both of them looked at each other.

 

"They.Are.Taking.Daehyun.Right?" Himchan said in surprised.

" Himchan ah! Get into the car! We have to go after them!” Yongguk said and ran to the car. Himchan also ran to the car. Yongguk speed his car and chased the van. He crossed the van and blocked it. The van made the emergency brake. Yongguk get out from his car and he looked so mad. Himchan also get out from the car. And so does the masked people.

 

"Yah, yah! We can discuss about this right? No need to fight guys.”Himchan said to calm his friend down. Yongguk looked at the masked people.

"I give you ten seconds from now to hand me the boy or you will be sleeping either in hospital or in the jail. Which one will you choose?” Yongguk asked them tried to act calm. He started to count from number one to ten but the masked people were not moving.

 

"Okay, you guys choose it. Himchan ah, get Daehyun. I'll take care of them. "Yongguk said and started to attack the group. He was fighting with seven people at one time. While he fought with thw masked people, Himchan took the opportunity to go into the van. He wanted to save Daehyun. Daehyun was unconscious at the back seat. His hands and mouth were tied up.

 

"Haish, they must use chloroform to make him faint. Woah, they tied him so fast! Haiishh!” Himchan grumbled alone in the van. He untied Daehyun hands and mouth and tried to take him out from the van. While he tried to bring Daehyun out from the van, one of the masked men approached him. He started to panic. Even though he is a lawyer, his fighting skill was not as good as Yongguk. He looked around to look for something and he found a baseball bat. He beat him with one hit on his head. The man fainted and he tried to bring Daehyun out one more time.

 

"Yah Jung Daehyun! You have to lose your weight! You have a small body but I feel like I am carrying two Hanbyul! Haisshh!” Himchan grumbled once again. He managed to bring Daehyun to the front seat. While he was trying to open the door, another masked man opened the door and tried to attack him.

 

"Yah!!! I’m not a fighter like him! I just want to save him so can you just don’t disturb me! I am a lawyer not a fighter! There is no way a fighter to be so handsome like me! Haisshh!” Once again he grumbled. Before he could do anything, Yongguk punched the masked people face first. The man fainted. Himchan opened the door and looked at his left and right. All of the masked people were lying everywhere and they looked in pain. Yongguk approached both of them.

 

“Yah! I told you to bring him to the car!” Yongguk said to Himchan.

"Yah! Do you think he is light? I can’t lift him up!” Himchan grumbled again. Yongguk looked at Daehyun and examined him.

"Don’t worry about him. He just fainted due to the chloroform. He will get up.” Himchan said to Yongguk. He was used to settle case like this so he knows about it. Yongguk nodded and he carried Daehyun to the car and put him at the back seat.

 

"Yongguk ah, what about them?" Himchan asked him.

"Who cares..let's go." Yongguk said and left the area. Yongguk drove his car as usual. He was tired fighting with all the masked people. Himchan noticed it and he touched his shoulder.

"Yah, stop the car. Let me drive.” Himchan said. Yongguk just followed his words. He stopped the car and changed his seat with Himchan. Himchan took over the car. While he was driving, he looked at Daehyun who was sleeping in peace.

 

"Aigoo..look at him. Still look so handsome in his sleep. But Yongguk ah, do you want to bring him to the hospital? Well, just in case..” Himchan said. Yongguk just closed his eyes and shook his head.

 

"Hurm, it’s okay. We go home first. If he shows bad effect tomorrow, we will bring him to the hospital. Plus I am so tired today.” Yongguk replied him. He just nodded.

 

"Just who the hell did all this? Why they were attacking the kids? First Soojin and now it’s Daehyun. Haishh! I can’t imagine if we were few minutes late just now. Whatever it is, I’m going to lodge a report tomorrow. It’s dangerous to the kids.” Himchan said and Yongguk just nodded. He was too tired to say a word. Yongguk released a heavy sigh.

 

 

 

A/N: Chapter 60 finally here! Enjoy juseyo