Chapter 52

You Are Mine!

It’s weekend. Mrs Yuri house had been so cheerful since early in the morning. All of them wanted to clean the house. Himchan and Yongguk had bought the things for the cleaning. They have also divided all the work so that it would be easier. Youngjae and Jongup were in charge at outside the house. Zelo and Soojin were in charge of cleaning inside the house. Himchan washed all the cars while Yongguk helped the maknaes with their job. Mrs Yuri cooked in the kitchen. Daehyun was resting in his room because he was still not feeling well. He had just returned from hospital yesterday after spent one night there. He was sleeping soundly maybe because of the medicine he took.

 

"Oppa, why don’t we go to picnic today? We had never been to a picnic before.” Soojin suddenly said while wiping the sofa in the living room.

"That's right. It has been long time since we went for picnic right hyung?” Zelo agreed with Soojin. Yongguk just smiled with the youngest words.

"Hurm, of course we can. Then let’s go this evening. Shall we?” Yongguk replied them. Both of them were excited.

"Woah! Hyung! Really? Okay! I am going to tell mommy now!” Zelo said and ran to the kitchen.

 

"Me too! I'm going to tell the other oppas! Kyaa ~! I am super excited! "Soojin said excitedly. She ran out from the house. Few minutes after that, Soojin ran back into the house. Her face turned gloomy. Zelo also returned to the living room and he looked the same too. Yongguk approached both of his dongsaengs.

"Hey, what is wrong with that gloomy face? You guys were happy before you go. Tell me.” Yongguk asked them.

"Mommy said we can’t go out because Daehyun hyung is not feeling well.”

"Youngjae Oppa said we can’t go out because Daehyun oppa is sick.”

 

Both of them said at the same time. Yongguk tried to hold back from laughing. Both of them were too cute. Yongguk touched their shoulder.

"Okay. Both of you don’t have to worry okay. I will talk to mommy and the others. Now, both of you go upstairs and Soojin get the clothes to wash okay. I will handle here. Zelo cleaned the toilet. But don’t wake Daehyun up okay. Now go.” Yongguk said. Both of them ran upstairs to carry out their duties. Yongguk laughed at their cute actions.

 

"Hahah. Those cuties. They are big enough but still act like kids.” Yongguk said before he started cleaning that area. Soojin ran to Yongguk and Himchan room. When she entered the room, she almost fainted. The room was so messy with clothes and socks everywhere.

"Yah, Soojin ah! Do you want me to clean your bathroom as well?” Zelo asked from her room. But there was no response from Soojin. Zelo walked to Yongguk and Himchan’s room and he saw the “ beautiful” scene in the room.

"Woah! Hyung jinjja daebak!” Zelo said and smiled. Soojin looked at him.

"Soojin ah, it's okay. I know you have no oppa in your past life but this is how man lives you know. You will have to get used to all this.” He said at Soojin and went to Youngjae and Daehyun’r room. Soojin released a heavy sigh before she stepped into the room.

 

"Haish..yes Soojin. You are the only girl in the house and you have to do all this. "Soojin said to herself. She tied up her hair and started to clean the room. She collected all the clothes into the basket, opened the window, swept the floor and finally she tied up the garbage plastic. She took a deep breathe.

"Huaahh ...now it looks like a room.” Soojin said and she took out the dirty clothes from the room. Zelo also came out from Youngjae and Daehyun’s room.

 

"Junhong ah, have Daehyun oppa woke up?” Soojin asked him.

"Not yet. He was still sleeping. It’s my first time seeing he sleeps for this long. By the way, have you clean hyung’s room?” Zelo said. Soojin nodded slowly.
" Don’t come to the room again. I have cleaned it from A to Z. Okay let me ask you. Is your room better or Daehyun oppa’s room better?” Soojin asked him.

 

"Err. I think you better go to my room first. Hehe. I want to go mommy’s room.Bye!” Zelo said and ran to Mrs Yuri room. Soojin went to Zelo’s and Jongup’s room and once again she almost fainted. The room was more terrible than Yongguk and Himchan.

"Yahh!! Choi Junhong!!! You really!!! Arrghhh!!!” Soojin shouted loudly. Himchan who was shocked with the scream almost dropped the rubber. Youngjae and Jongup who were cleaning the field miss the broom from their hands due to shock. Mrs Yuri also was startled by the voice. Yongguk who fell asleep on the sofa woke up quickly and continue cleaning. Zelo laughed silently in his mommy room.

 

Soojin went into the room and once again she did the same thing. But she used her effort twice this time. Clothes and stockings were everywhere, rubbish were everywhere and dust as thick as the history books, all cleaned by Soojin. She took an hour in the room just to clean it. Soojin took the dirty clothes and went out from the room. She stood in front of Youngjae and Daehyun’s room. It has been long time since she last entered the room. The room was quite okay before. But she doesn’t know this time. She opened the door slowly. She was surprised to see how neat and clean the room is. She entered the room and looked around. It was clean and neat. Soojin knows that Youngjae is a clean and neat person. All his things were arranged nicely at the right place. She took all his clothes to wash and headed to Daehyun’s place. It was clean too. Just like someone have cleaned the room before she came. She looked at sleeping Daehyun.

 

* Is it Daehyun oppa who cleaned all this? Hurm. But he is sleeping.*

Soojin approached Daehyun at his bed. She looked at his pale face. She put her back hands on his forehead slowly. His body temperature had been decreasing since last night but it was still warm. Soojin put the comforter to his chest before she went to take his clothes. While she was busy taking the clothes, Daehyun suddenly wake up. He looked at her.

 

“ Oh? You are awake? How do you feel? Better?” Soojin asked him with smile. She felt guilty to make her brother wake up. Daehyun sat on the bed.

“ What are you doing here?” Daehyun asked her and yawned.

"Ahh, I come to pick up your clothes to wash. Sorry if I made you up. Just sleep back and rest well okay.” Soojin said and she went out from the room. Daehyun smiled and looked around.

* You did a good job Jung Daehyun*

 

 

A/N: Chapter 52 is here~ I am super sleepy.. Huaarrggh~