Chapter 61

You Are Mine!

Daehyun walked at a dark road. He also had no idea where he was. He walked until he heard someone talking. He knew that voice. It was his father. He quickly hid behind the boxes at the road. His heart was beating so fast. He can hear the sound of the shoes clearly and he suddenly felt so scared.

 

"Get him and kill him before his mother knows he is still alive.” Mr Jung said. Daehyun used his hands to close his mouth. He was surprised with what he just heard.

"But sir, he is still young and he is your son. Do you really want to kill him?” Someone who he doesn’t know said.

"Ah! Forget it! He disturbed me and my new wife so just kill him!” Mr Jung said again.

 

"Yes sir."The unknown person replied. Because Daehyun was too shock with what he heard, he accidently hit some boxes in front of him and the boxes fell. Mr Jung and the other person looked at the area. Daehyun who was panic, ran away from there. Mr Jung was surprised when he saw his son was running away from him.

 

“ Go get him and finish him!” Mr Jung yelled at the person. Daehyun ran with tears on his cheeks. He was afraid and sad with what he heard. He kept running with hope that the person stopped chasing over him. Suddenly a black van stopped in front of him. Some people in black suit chased him. Daehyun turned back to see their faces and he shook his head.

 

"Don’t…Don’t…Please don’t…Don’t..Please..” Daehyun pleaded to them. His tears were all over his face. He was so scared that he already lost all his strength.

 

"Don’t…Please don’t..Please..I’m begging..Please don’t..” Daehyun pleaded again.

"Yah, Daehyun ah! Daehyun ah! Daehyun ah!” He suddenly heard Yongguk voice. Daehyun looked around him to find Yongguk.

"Jung Daehyun! Wake up! "Yongguk said firmly while he slapped Daehyun cheeks gently. Daehyun opened his eyes and he hold his head.

 

"Yah, are you okay?” Himchan asked him. Daehyun looked around him. Everyone was there except for Mrs Yuri. Then he realized that it was just a dream. He took a deep breathe and released it slowly.

 

"Haish! You are making us worried. Get up and get ready to go down for breakfast. I have something to tell to all of you.” Yongguk said and he left the room with the others. Daehyun looked at his hands. It was still trembling. He was still scared. Suddenly he remembered he was attacked by a group of people yesterday. Daehyun looked at Youngjae who was preparing himself.

 

"Youngjae ah, how can I be here?” Daehyun asked Youngjae.

"Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung brought you home last night. You have fell asleep.” Youngjae answered him.

"They save me." Daehyun said to himself but Youngjae heard it. he approached and sat beside him.

"Save you from what?" Youngjae asked him.

 

"I can’t remember but I was standing at the Han River waiting for Yongguk hyung to come but suddenly I was attacked from back. They covered my mouth with a cloth and they brought me to the van and after that I can’t remember anything. When I woke up, I am here.” Daehyun explained to him. Youngjae eyes widen when he heard the true story.

 

"So it means you are not sleeping but you fainted yesterday? But they didn’t tell anything. Woah! Daebak! After Soojin was attacked, now it’s you?” Youngjae said to him. Daehyun shook his slowly.

 

"Why were the others in our room just now?” Daehyun asked Youngjae. Youngjae looked at his best friend.

" Yah! I called them of course! You are saying weird things and you were talking in your sleep.You even cried. Don’t…Don’t… that’s what you repeated so many times. I tried to wake you up but you didn’t wake up. You were sweating a lot too. So I called Yongguk hyung but all of them were there. That’s why they followed to your room.” Youngjae told him the truth. Daehyun nodded slowly. Youngjae patted his best friend.

 

"It’s okay Daehyun ah. It was just a nightmare. Go and get yourself ready or we will be late to school. I go down first.” Youngjae said and left the room. Daehyun went to the bathroom and get himself ready too. When he was ready, he went downstairs and joined the others for breakfast. He sat next to Youngjae.

 

"Where is mommy hyung?” Daehyun asked Himchan.

"Ah, mommy is not feeling well. So she just rest in her room. Daehyun ah, are you sure you are okay? You are crying so much just now? Is it really a nightmare?” Himchan asked him back. Daehyun was silence for a moment before he nodded his head.

 

“ Aww, nightmare are the scariest things in life. It’s okay boy, nightmare is just a nightmare.” Himchan said to him. Daehyun once again nodded slowly. "Okay. Listen to me. I have something to say. From today onwards, you guys have to go back from school together. No more dating after class, no more dancing class, no more skateboarding after class and no more society club after class. I want all of you to go to school as five and come back as five too.” Yongguk said firmly. All eyes were on him.

 

"Ah hyung ~ ~ Why suddenly…” All of them complained.

"Ja, kids listen to me. We have discussed together and we do like this for your own safety and good. I don’t want anything bad happen to all of you so just listen to us okay?” Himchan tried to talk in a softer tone.\

"Okay.” All of them answered. Himchan smiled as all of them listened to him.

 

 

A/N: Okay! That's the chapter for today! Enjoy juseyo!