Chapter 58

You Are Mine!

Soojin get down from her bed. She looked at the wall clock at her room. It’s 2 a.m. She suddenly felt thirsty so she wanted to drink something. She went out from her room and headed to kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and took out a jug of cold water. While she was pouring the water into a glass, suddenly she smells something.

 

"It's ramyun.” She talked to herself. She followed the smell until she almost screamed in surprise. She saw Daehyun munched an uncooked ramyun. He suddenly stopped when he saw Soojin.

"Daehyun Oppa, are you hungry?” Soojin asked him. Daehyun shook his head and he kept the ramyun. He was about to leave. He was still mad with his sister because of the recess time incident. While he made a step forward, suddenly..

 

"Kruuuuk ... Kruuuk..." The sound which came from his stomach was so loud till Soojin can hear it too. She smiled at him.

"Okay okay. Yes, I am hungry. So what? I want to cook ramyun. So you go to sleep.” Daehyun finally admitted while he took a small pot to cook ramyun. While he was trying to open the ramyun packet, Soojin hold his hands. Daehyun looked at her.

 

"No, don’t eat ramyun if you are hungry. It’s not good for your health. Oppa go and sit there. I will make something for you.” Soojin said to him. Daehyun didn’t reply her but he sat at the dinner table just like what he was told to do.

 

Twenty minutes later, Soojin brought something to the table and put it in front of him. Daehyun looked at the food. It’s mixed fried rice in front of him. Soojin also put the side dishes and a glass of cold water for him. Daehyun looked at her with strange look.

 

"Don’t look at me like that. I am the one who keep the rice for you. I know you are hungry so I saved it. Just eat it.” Soojin said and sat in front of him. Daehyun took a little rice to test it first. When the rice was into his mouth, his eyes suddenly widen. The food was so tasty. He continued to eat it faster because he was so hungry. He suddenly choked.

 

"Uhuk..Uhuk .." Daehyun gently patted his chest. Soojin gave him the water.

"Haishh, eat slowly oppa." Soojin said while looked at him. She was actually felt guilty for what happened today. On the way home that evening, Youngjae and the others discussed about it. Youngjae said Daehyun did that because of Mirae and he was mad with the Bangtan group. Soojin knew her oppa was stress with his ex-girlfriend but she had no other choice.

 

"Oppa, sorry for today." Soojin said suddenly. Daehyun stopped eating. He suddenly remembered that he was still mad with his sister. He tried to act calm and just continued feeding the rice into his mouth.

 

"Sorry about what?" Daehyun asked her while feed the kimchi into his mouth. Soojin looked at him.

"I don’t know that you are stress with Mirae eonnie. If I know about it, I will not sit with V oppa. That’s why I feel so guilty.” Soojin said. Daehyun was still tried to act calm.

"Oh I see. So you really want to sit with the new boys. It’s okay. I am no one to stop you.” Daehyun replied with sulking mode.

 

"Ah~ Oppa. It’s not like that. V oppa grabbed me. It’s not me. Don’t say like that. I love my oppa.” Soojin tried to give explanation.

"Oh I see. So you really can’t stand up back after the handsome boy grabbed you beside him. Like that?” Daehyun said again while continued feeding the rice into his mouth. She looked happy to see Soojin nervous.

 

"AH Daehyun oppa ~~ ~~ ~ Don’t be like this..” Soojin tried to make aegyo in front of her brother. Daehyun chuckled.

"Don’t be like what? What are you talking about?” Daehyun asked with smiled. Soojin glared at him and Daehyun finally burst into laughter.

 

"Okay. Because you made me food tonight, I forgive you. But don’t be so close with them.” Daehyun said.

"Why? V oppa is my friend. But oppa, is it true that Mirae eonnie is your ex-girlfriend?” Soojin asked him. Daehyun suddenly became silence. Soojin felt guilty towards him.

 

"Daehyun Oppa, sorry. I will not ask you again.” Soojin immediately apologized. The atmosphere suddenly turned silent. Daehyun suddenly gave Soojin a spoon of rice. Soojin was shocked with his action.

"Just eat and don’t ask me anything." Daehyun said. Soojin opened and Daehyun fed her. She suddenly chuckled.

 

"Daehyun oppa, I will be fat if I eat rice at time like this.” Soojin said. Daehyun laughed at her words but he still fed her with more rice.

"Aish .." Soojin said and both of them laughed. From upstairs, someone was watching over both of them. He smiled and went to his room.

 

* Jung Daehyun..aish..that boy. He should tell me everything so that I don’t have to do like this.*

 

 

A/N: Chapter 58 is here! Sorry if i didn't update everyday. I was busy with this fanfic so have no time to update. Enjoy juseyo~