Chapter 45

You Are Mine!

Daehyun walked out from the music studio. All preparations for tomorrow had been completed. It’s only to wait for the show time. Daehyun looked at his watch. It’s five o’clock in the evening and he was still at the school. As he walked towards the school gate, he suddenly heard someone talking.

 

"You look handsome as usual, Jung Daehyun." Someone said and Daehyun stopped immediately. He knew the voice. The voice that he used to love it before. It’s Mirae voice! Daehyun immediately turned back. He was shocked to see the girl in front of him. The bag that was held by Daehyun falls down.

 

"Hey, don’t be so shocked to see me. Don’t you miss me baby? I came back for you.” Mirae said in over mode. She suddenly hugged his body. Daehyun was stunned.

 

"I miss you Jung Daehyun.." Mirae said to him. Daehyun suddenly came back to his sense. He pushed Mirae until she fell on the floor. Mirae was surprised by his action. She looked at Daehyun but Daehyun didn’t look at her.

 

"Daehyun ah ... what do you think you are doing?" Mirae scolded him when Daehyun rejected her. Daehyun smirked when he heard the question.

"What do you think I am doing? Of course I am pushing you on the floor! Why? Are you mad? Then why? Why are you back? Huh? After what you have done to me, why you are back? What kind of girl are you? Shame on you! Huh!” Daehyun said. Mirae was totally silent for a moment. She didn’t know that Daehyun will hate her so much like this. She was expected for Daehyun to hug her and said he missed her.

 

"Jung Daehyun! I know it’s my fault. That’s why I came back. I realized that I really love you! I want to come back with you! I love you Jung Daehyun! I love you!” Mirae said to him. She tried so hard to convince Daehyun about her feelings. She knows that she left Daehyun because of other guy but after she moved to America, she can’t forget about Daehyun. Then she realized how much she loves him. Daehyun smirked again.

 

"Huh! Just save your words that you love me yourself! No! Bring it to your own grave! Enough Mirae! I don’t need false hope anymore! Do you know how much you hurt me when you leave me? The words you just mentioned just now should be mentioned long ago. It’s no use now. I won’t fall for you again Mirae! We are over! Just go away from my life! I want to start a new life like before I know you! Just think that we have never met before!” Daehyun finally spoke to her about what he had been through after she left him. No more love for her. What remained in his heart is full of hate towards the girl.

 

"No! No! No! Daehyun ah, you can’t do this to me! I know you love me so much. I know your heart. I know you are hurt. Please give me second chance to make it right. Please..” Mirae begged to Daehyun. She knows his weakness. Daehyun shut his eyes and take a deep breathe. He doesn’t want to fall into her again.

 

"Daehyun oppa!" Someone called his name and Daehyun immediately turned back. Soojin was standing not far from both of them. She just arrived there and she saw the transfer girl was on the floor and Daehyun was in front of her. She looked at both of them with weird face. Daehyun took his bag.

 

" Kang Mirae, if you think I will fall for you again with that way, you are definitely wrong. I will never fall in love with you again. Because there is someone else who owns my heart now. So I guess you can go back to America and please don’t show your face in front of me again. You should know one thing. I hate you so much since you left me alone.” Daehyun said and he walked towards Soojin. Mirae was speechless when she heard it. She stood up and walked slowly leaving the place alone.

 

"No..Impossible. There is no way he hate me. Daehyun loves me so much and I knew it. No!!! Jung Daehyun!! I will definitely make you come back with me!!!” Mirae shouted loudly. Soojin stopped and turned back when she heard the screaming but Daehyun took her hands and dragged her to leave the place. She just followed Daehyun’s steps. She doesn’t know what was going on but seems like that girl have a special relationship with Daehyun before. She suddenly remembered about Daehyun’s ex – girlfriend told by Mrs Yuri. Maybe it’s her. She wanted to ask him but it must be not the right time as she saw his gloomy face. Soojin stopped and just looked at Daehyun. Daehyun just remained silence and walked. Soojin ran in front of him and blocked his way.

 

"Oppa, let's buy ice cream. I suddenly feel like to eat ice cream.” Soojin tried to take her brother attention. Daehyun stared at her blankly.
"Soojin ah, can we just straight away to home? I am very tired today. Okay?” Daehyun finally spoke. Soojin released angry with him. But he need time to be alone.

 

When they reached home, Daehyun went straight into his room. He jumped on his bed and closed his eyes. He wanted to sleep and forget what happened today. As he just closed his eyes, suddenly the door was burst opened and made Daehyun eyes widen. Youngjae and Jongup entered the room and they were chasing each other and made noise in the room. Daehyun sat on the bed and glared at both of them.

 

"Yah!! If you want to play then get out!! I need rest!!” Daehyun shouted at both of them suddenly. Youngjae and Jongup were surprised. They haven’t heard this kind of voice for a long time ago. Both of them approached him.

 

"Yah Jung Daehyun, what is wrong with you? It has been a long time since you raise your voice this high. Why? Do you have any problem?” Youngjae tried to ask him. Daehyun quickly shook his head.

 

"Just get out! I want to be alone! Get out!” Daehyun shouted again. Youngjae suddenly smirked.

"Okay! Fine! We will! I asked because I am worried about you! You have been like this for few days! We are roommate and bestfriends but I know nothing about your problem! If you don’t want to share it with us, just don’t bring it back at home! Everybody becomes your victim! I am sick of this Jung Daehyun! Just do what you want to do. I don’t care anymore! Haishh!” Youngjae shouted back and he get out from the room. Jongup who was surprised to see the situation also left the room.

 

It was 7 p.m and dinner was ready. Mrs Yuri called her sons and daughter for dinner. Jongup, Youngjae and Zelo went out from Jongup’s room and walked downstairs to the dining table. Soojin also came out from her room. Yongguk who were just back from work also joined the others. Himchan who were just arrived home also joined for dinner. Only Daehyun who was still in his room. Mrs Yuri looked at Youngjae.

 

"Youngjae ah, where is Daehyun? Why you didn’t call him for dinner?” Mrs Yuri asked him but he remained silence.

"Yoo Youngjae. Mommy is talking to you. Answer her. "Yongguk said firmly. Youngjae just shook his head to show that he knows nothing about it.

"Err, mommy, actually Youngjae hyung and Daehyun hyung fought just now. We played in his room but don’t know he was sleeping there. So he got angry and they were fighting.” Jongup obviously said on his hyung behalf. Yongguk put his chopstick down and looked at Youngjae.

 

"You two were having a fight? Then have you say sorry to each other?” Yongguk asked him. He looked at Youngjae sharply. Youngjae shook his head slowly.

"Ani, hyung. We just played in the room. It was his fault! I know he is stress but that is not the reason he can freely shout to others.” Youngjae tried to defend himself. Soojin who heard the conversation was shocked.

 

*Daehyun oppa is shouting at his bestfriend?*

"Okay okay. My dear Youngjae, I know you didn’t mean it. So now, go upstairs and say sorry to him okay. Call him for dinner. You guys are bestfriends. You should understand each other. Daehyun led a big event and a heavy burden was on his shoulder. If tomorrow’s event failed, it means he failed. I know how hard it is. You guys have to discuss with each other okay. My dear Youngjae?” Mrs Yuri finally voiced out.

 

Youngjae nodded and he went back to their room. When he opened the door, it was totally dark. Youngjae switch on his sleeping lamp and he turned back to see Daehyun. Daehyun was fast asleep on his bed. Youngjae released a heavy sigh and then he went back to the dining room.

"Where is Daehyun?” Himchan asked him.

"He's sleeping." Youngjae answered and they just nodded.

"It's okay. Come and sit here Youngjae ah. "Mrs Yuri called him and they continue their dinner as usual.

 

 

A/N: Awww...it must be hard for Daehyun...first about his real mom and now his ex - girlfriend came back..he even fight with Youngjae! What do you think will happened next? Will Youngjae and Daehyun make it back? Or will they be silent with each other? Hehehe*evil laugh* Stay tuned!

By the way, my class will start on 13th of June so i think i wont be able to update at that time. I don't know whether it's a good news or bad news for you but what do you think? Should i update twice a day so that the story will end faster or should it be this way so that you won't get sick of my fanfic. Which one do you think? Comment about your opinion below.

Enjoy reading! smile emoticon