Chapter 36

You Are Mine!

A week has passed since the accident that injured Daehyun hands. Since that day, his relation with Soojin started to far apart. No more intimate scenes between both of them. Daehyun suddenly became more silent towards her. Today, as promised by Yongguk, Daehyun and Soojin were sent to the Lotte World. Both of them were just quiet on their way there. When they arrive at the entrance of the theme park, Yongguk looked at both of them.

 

"Okay kids, make sure you guys makes some sweet memories here okay. Daehyun ah, don’t forget of what we have talked about. And my honey Soojin, don’t go far apart from Daehyun oppa okay?” Yongguk left sweet messages to his dongsaengs. Daehyun get off from the car followed by Soojin. After both of them get off from the car, Yongguk left them.

 

Daehyun and Soojin stared at each other before they walked together into the theme park. When they entered the theme park, Soojin suddenly grabbed Daehyun’s hands and hold it tight. Daehyun was surprised with her action.

 

"Yah, let my hands go.” Daehyun said to her. Soojin smiled when she heard Daehyun finally spoke with her. Since a week ago, she didn’t hear her brother’s voice. She don’t know why but she feels like crazy when she didn’t heard his voice. Before she came to the theme park, she prepared everything to make sure that Daehyun will come back to his own self.

 

"Sorry, but I'm scared. There are lots of people here.” Soojin said as she looked around her. Daehyun looked at her face and then he continued to walk. While they were walking together, Daehyun suddenly released his hands from Soojin and he grabbed her arms. Soojin was shocked by his sudden action. Both of them really looks like a real happy couple.

 

"Soojin ah, what are you going to play today? Let's just take the picture and go back." Suddenly Soojin ran to the Viking place. Daehyun refused to go there at first but Soojin grabbed his hands and dragged him to the place. Now both of them already took their seats on the Viking boat. The boat started to move slowly and becoming faster and faster. Soojin smiled happily as she enjoyed the games but not Daehyun. He just closed his eyes.

 

"Wooaaah!!Daehyun oppa! Look at there! We are flying! "Soojin shouted loudly. She was the only one who enjoyed the game. After they played the game, they went to the café inside the theme park requested by Daehyun himself. They bought hot chocolate and sat at one of the provided seat.

 

"Daehyun Oppa, are you okay? You look so cold.” Soojin said and she took out her hot pack and gave to Daehyun. Daehyun shook his head.

"No, it's okay. You will be cold too. I’m still okay.” Daehyun said to her. Soojin kept her hot pack back inside the coat pocket. After that, both of them were silence again.

 

"Daehyun Oppa, are you still angry with me?” Soojin asked him suddenly.

“Did I say I am mad at you?”Daehyun asked her back.

"Then why oppa don’t want to talk with me? Its already a week since you acted like this. I only hear your voice today.” Soojin said with her sad face.

"Well, you do ask people to persuade you when you are sulking. Then why you didn’t persuade me when I’m sulking?” Daehyun said giving her a hint about their problem and left her. Soojin blinked at him twice.

 

* He is sulking? Huh! Aigoo. My Oppa.*

Soojin started to run after Daehyun. She wanted to try persuade her brother. She smiled after she know that Daehyun was just sulking with her. Daehyun behavior is like a kid to her even though her brother is going to be an adult next year.

 

"Oppa! Daehyun oppa wait!! " Soojin shouted and ran towards Daehyun. She hugged his body and made Daehyun stopped.

"So,my oppa is actually sulking with me. Isn’t it? Huh? Huh? So tell me how can I get back to you?” Soojin asked him with aegyo.

"If that is so, do me an aegyo and i will think about it again." Daehyun answered with his cool face. Soojin stood in front of him.

 

"Daehyun oppa, look at this..umm..ah ... yeah! Chu chu buing buing ~ ~ Wink Wink "Soojin tried her best to do aegyo in front of Daehyun. Daehyun tried to hold from laughing but the cuteness of Soojin made him burst into laughter.

 

"Woah! Daehyun oppa smiled! Woohot ~~ ~ Woah! "Soojin said excitedly. Daehyun grabbed her hands and brought the body to him.

“Haish..this girl. What a shame. Why did you do that in front of others?” Daehyun scolded her and laughed.

 

"Heyy, but you did laugh right? So oppa, did i pass it?” Soojin asked him and Daehyun remain silence. He think for a moment. Suddenly he got a brilliant idea.

 

"Hurm ... okay, now ... close your eyes first. When I said open, then only you can open your eyes okay. I will give the answer to you. Okay?” Daehyun said and Soojin nodded. She quickly closed her eyes while Daehyun started to count.

 

“Okay, Open you eyes now!” Daehyun shouted. Soojin opened her eyes and smiled but Daehyun wasn’t there. She looked around looking for Daehyun.

 

"Soojin ah ~~! Song Soojin ~~! "Daehyun shouted not from far away from her. Soojin turned back and saw Daehyun had left her alone.

 

"Ahhh ~~ ~ Daehyun oppa!" Soojin shouted and she started to run towards Daehyun. Daehyun ran away from her. Both of them ended up chasing each other in the theme park. Soojin finally managed to grab Daehyun and hugged him tight. Daehyun suddenly fall down and made Soojin fall on him too. Both of them laughed at each other.

 

"Okay, let’s stop here and play. We have to send the pictures to Yongguk hyung.” Daehyun said and he helped Soojin to stand up properly. Both of them continued to enjoy themselves at the theme park.