Chapter 63

You Are Mine!

Bangtan Boys walked into the school. As usual they were surrounded by a group of girls who will follow wherever they go. Since their existence in the school, the popularity of BAP started to drop. BTS took that place as all of the students know that they will debut as a K-Pop group in Korea soon. All the members walked while talking to each other. While they were talking, they saw BAP and Soojin entered the school together. All of the girls glared at them.

 

"Yah…Look at her. She still goes to school with BAP? Is she thick faced? Haishh? I hate her!” One of the girls said.

"That's right! That day I saw she ate with V oppa! Woah~ Why all the popular boys were after her? What do you think? I think she just wants attention from them.” Another girl said. Soojin heard all bad things about her. She released a small sigh. Suddenly she felt like an earphone on her left ear. She looked at her left. The girls were screaming when they saw the scene. Daehyun put his left earphone to Soojin’s ear. Soojin looked at his face. Daehyun just walked while holding her hands and made the girls became crazier. Bangtan Boys also watched all the scene and they were just smiling to each other except for V. He just looked with full of hate.

 

"Wow, he is so sweet. They look like a couple. " Rap Monster said. All the members looked at him. Rap Monster smiled when he realized he over talked in front of V. V who couldn’t take it anymore approached Soojin.

 

"Ah, hyunngg ~! You know how V hyung is right? Haishh! He is mad now!” Jungkook scolded him. All of them looked at V and he was heading towards BAP. All BAP members looked at him but he ignored it and he grabbed Soojin’s hands. Soojin was shocked and she quickly took off the earphone from her ear.

 

"V oppa, what is wrong with you?" Soojin asked him. All BAP members looked at him especially Daehyun. He gave him the sharp look.

"Soojin ah, I have something to talk with you. Personally. " He said and Daehyun keep staring at him. Soojin looked at her oppas.

"Daehyun ah, let's go." Youngjae said and he grabbed Daehyun’s hands and brought him far from them. After the members left, Soojin let go of her hands. She looked at Soojin with a strange look.

 

"Soojin ah, I have something important that I must tell you. But i will not tell you now. Meet me on the roof of the school during recess. Okay. " V said and then left her with thousands of questions in her mind.

 

Soojin walked into the classroom with fast beating heartbeat. She was curious why V wanted to meet her. She even can’t concentrate in class. When the recess bell pressed, Hana get ready to go to café but Soojin was still at her seat.

"Yah, Soojin ah! What are you waiting for? Let’s go!” Hana said to her. She threw a bland smile to her bestie.

 

"Err, Hana yah, I have something else to settle with so I can’t make it today. Can you just go and tell oppas for me? I have to go now! Bye!” Soojin said and ran away from Hana. She was afraid that Hana will follow her. Hana looked at her best friend and she headed to the café. The others were looking at her.

 

"Hana, where is Soojin?" Youngjae asked her.

"I don’t know. She said that she has something to do and after that she ran away.” Hana answered and started eating. Daehyun who heard the conversation just remained silence. He knows Soojin went to meet V.

 

Soojin walked to the rooftop and made sure no one was following her. She twisted the door slowly and stepped outside. She didn’t saw anyone except for V. he was standing alone there probably waiting for her. Soojin approached him slowly.

"V oppa?" Soojin called him. V turned and smiled happily. He approached Soojin too.

"Soojin ah, thank you for coming. I thought that you won’t come.” V said to her. Soojin just gave a bland smile. She was still curious and now she was nervous.

 

"Erm, it’s nothing. V oppa, what do you want to say to me actually? It sounds important so I was curious what it is.” Soojin asked him. V grabbed her shoulder and made her body faced him. He took a deep breath.

 

"Err..it’s actually like this. From the first time we met..do you still remember? The ice cream?*Soojin nodded* Yes, from that time..actually I have feelings towards you. Its not like usual feelings. It is different. I have never feels something like this before. Soojin ah…..I…..I….like you..” V suddenly expressed his feeling towards Soojin. Soojin was surprised. She looked at him with widen eyes.

 

"V oppa…you….you like me?” Soojin asked again disbelief. V nodded slowly.

"Yes Soojin. I like you. I like you so much! I want to say this in front of you since the day you won the competition but I keep it first. So today I would like to express the words to you. I- I know I am, not gentle to do something like this but I will do in proper way. Just I want to hear your answer first. Song Soojin…would you be my special girlfriend?” V said it to Soojin again. This time it’s clearer. Soojin put her hands on . She still can’t believe what she just heard.

 

"V Oppa..woah..I ... I am speechless! I- I don’t know how to react but this is the first time I was proposed by a boy. Err…wait a minute...Okay…I don’t know why suddenly you say something like this but oppa….i need time to think about this..Give me time until…this night! I will give you the answer by tonight!” Soojin replied him. She couldn’t give him the answer now. She needs to think more about it. V smiled at her.

 

"It's okay. I will wait for your answer. I will come to your house tonight to meet your brothers maybe.” V said and left happily. Soojin knocked her head after that. She knows she had over talked about it.

 

“Song Soojin! Why you said tonight! You haven’t discusses with your brothers! You babo!” e said to herself and left the area.

 

A/N: Woahh!!! V suddenly confessed to Soojin??? Whhyyyy?? How will B.A.P reacts about this??? What is her answer to V??? The answer is.......

 

TO BE CONTINUED.....