Chapter 57

You Are Mine!

Hyorin waited for Yongguk in front of her house. Thirty minutes ago, Yongguk called her and asked her to go out with him. She also doesn’t know why but Yongguk sounded cold in the line. A car horned at her and Hyorin quickly get into the car. Yongguk drove his car from the house. He was just silence. Hyorin looked at him. He brought her to a food stall. He ordered two bottles of soju and side dishes. There were still no words from him. After he got the drink, he took a glass and drank it.

 

"Yongguk oppa, why are you like this?” Hyorin finally spoke out. She was worried to see Yongguk drank the soju. Yongguk poured more soju into his glass and drank it again. He did the same for three times. Hyorin stopped him at his fourth time.

"Yongguk oppa..what is wrong with you? You drink a lot tonight. "Hyorin asked him again. Yongguk released a small sigh.

 

"Today Daehyun made problem again. Haiishh. He always be the trouble maker. The teacher called me and mommy to tell about his worse performance in school. Haissh.” Yongguk told her the truth.

"Hurm? Why he did that? Have you asked him? He must have problem.” Hyorin said to him.

"That's the problem. I did ask him but he just kept quiet. That’s made me mad about him. He is lucky that mommy blocked me just now. If not I don’t know what will happen to him. Haishh!” Yongguk said to Hyorin. Hyorin just listening and she suddenly patted his shoulder and laughed.

 

"Why do you laugh? I didn’t make jokes.” Yongguk said. Hyorin finally burst into laughter.

"Hahaha. Yongguk oppa, do you know you look so cute when you are mad? It’s my first time seeing you like this. Hahahah!” Hyorin said with laughter. Yongguk was blushing. He was shy when Hyorin said to him like that. Hyorin stopped laughing when she saw Yongguk face.

 

"Ahem, okay. Sorry. So let's be serious. Okay, so is that why you asked me to go out with you? To release stress? Okay! If that so, I know a place. Let’s go!” Hyorin and she grabbed Yongguk’s hands out from the shop. She brought Yongguk to a game world shop. Yongguk looked at her face.

"Heyy, let's go oppa. I know you will love it! " Hyorin said and she pulled Yongguk to enter the place. She brought him to the first game which was a shooting game. She took the toy gun and gave to Yongguk. They were against each other till the end.

 

"Yongguk oppa! No! Haishh! " Hyorin shouted when Yongguk almost win the match. Yongguk shot his last bullet and he on. He smiled happily until he showed his charming gum. Hyorin was into his charming gum before she left him.

 

Both of them went to the car racing game. Yongguk took his place first this time. Hyorin sat next to him. And once again they were playing with each other. Yongguk won the second game too. He smiled happily. Hyorin looked at him and she grabbed him to other place. Yongguk was surprised to see the place. It was dancing step game.

 

"Yongguk oppa, ppalli!"Hyorin shouted. Yongguk shook his head as he doesn’t want to play the game. Hyorin shook her head too and he pulled Yongguk to stand beside her. Yongguk finally agreed to play the game. He followed every step shown in the screen. The movement became faster as they danced to the song until they got the wrong steps. Finally both of them did the free style dance. Yongguk and Hyorin laughed at each other.

 

Yongguk brought Hyorin to a machine which contained lots of dolls and teddy bears. He tried his luck to grab something from the machine. With just one trial, he grabbed a teddy bear from the machine. Hyorin was so happy. Yongguk took the teddy bear and gave it to her.

 

"Well, this is a gift from oppa. Thank you so much for makes me happy today.” Yongguk said with a smile. Hyorin took the teddy bear and smiled back.

"Heyy, it's nothing. If you need someone you can call me. Hehe.” Hyorin said to him.

" Really? Okay! How about we go out every night after work?” Yongguk . Hyorin looked at him.

 

"Yongguk oppa! We can’t do that because I will receive blackmail letters from your fans. We are not dating too.” Hyorin said honestly. Yongguk gave her bland smile when he heard she said like that.

 

"Ah, let's go. I will buy for you ice cream and then I will send you home. It’s late.” Yongguk said and he walked first. Hyorin looked at him from back.

 

* Eomma, Appa.... is this what we call…..LOVE?*

 

 

 

A/N: Chapter 57 is here! What do you think so far??