Chapter 39

You Are Mine!

"So…wait..so you are one of the adopted son of the café owner?” Hyorin asked Yongguk. He nodded slowly. The girl seems determined to hear his story since he started it.

"Then, is that aunty has biological son or daughter?” Hyorin asked him again.

" She had a son before. But her husband and son were killed in an accident few years ago. A year before she had me.” Yongguk answered her question. Hyorin was silent for a while. 

"Wow! What a good person she is. We rarely see these kind of people nowadays. So you and the others were loved like her own children? Woah. That is the most beautiful thing in the world.” Hyorin said to Yongguk. Yongguk was stunned by her words.

" Hurm, well yeah. She is impressive right? For me mommy is the best mother that I had. Hehe. That is the end of my story. Let’s go to the park.” Yongguk said. Hyorin looked at him with a weird face. She don’t know why but her heart beats so fast everytime she met Yongguk. Yongguk opened the car door for Hyorin. After both of them get into the car, they left the area. When they arrived at the park, both of them sat on a bench. While they were busy chatting with each other on the bench, suddenly Yongguk’s phone rang. He took out his phone and looked at the screen. There was a message sent by Daehyun to him. He opened the message and smiled. 

"Haish, so they finally met it up. Everything must be settled now.” Yongguk said with a smile. Hyorin looked at his face asking for explanation. She didn’t understand what Yongguk was talking about. Suddenly the boy handed his phone to her. Hyorin took the phone and looked at the pictures shown in the message. Daehyun had sent Yongguk few pictures of him and Soojin having fun at the theme park.

"Both of them are my dongsaengs. That boy is Daehyun. Jung Daehyun. He is the middle line age in our family. This cutie pie girl is the only girl in our siblings and she is the maknae. Her name is Soojin. Song Soojin.” Yongguk explained to Hyorin. Hyorin observed their faces.

"Ahh, your surname is different too. Oppa, Daehyunie is handsome boy. Soojin is pretty too. So they came into the family just like you too? I mean all of them don’t have parents too?” Hyorin asked him. When he heard the girl praised Daehyun, he suddenly felt jealous. He admitted that Daehyun is handsome and very popular among the girls. That is why he had been chosen as a representative of his class too. 

"Hurm, Daehyun is handsome. Yeah. That is why he got lots of fans in school. Not like me. No one wants to be friend with me. Every one of them had their own stories Hyorin.” Yongguk replied with a lower tone. Hyorin looked at him and smiled.

"Heyy ~ Oppa. What are you talking about? You think I didn’t saw huh? Like hundreds of girls waiting for you in front of your café? Still you want to say no one wants to be friend with you? That was a long queue oppa. I think if I am one of them, I will probably be in your waiting list. Hahaha.” Hyorin said and laughed. 

"Hahahaha. Okay. If I say I will choose you first? What would you say?” Yongguk asked her and made her remained silent.

"Heessyy, what are you talking about. I will not give the answer to you. Hahaha.” Hyorin ran away after she answered him. Yongguk laughed and chased her. Hyorin screamed when she saw Yongguk chased her from back. Both of them were running like a lovey – dovey couple. Suddenly Yongguk’s phone once again rang and both of them stopped. Yongguk picked up the phone.

"Yah Jung Daehyun?! WHY THE HELL YOU ARE CALLING ME NOW?! I AM BUSY!” Yongguk asked Daehyun. 

"Ahh hyung. It’s getting late and we are both tired. Come and pick up us now. I am tired to walk home. Soojin is going to sleep soon.” Daehyun babbled to his hyung. Yongguk released a small sigh.

"Haishh this boy. You ruined my mood. Okay. Just wait there. I will come now.” Yongguk said and he cut off the line. Yongguk approached Hyorin.
"Waeyo oppa?" Hyorin asked him.

"We have to go now. I’m gonna send you home now. Daehyun had complained they were tired. So I have to pick them up.” Yongguk answered her. Hyorin nodded and followed Yongguk to his car. After he send Hyorin to her house, Yongguk speed up to the Lotte World. He looked at his watch. It’s 8 p.m. Suddenly he felt uneasy. When he reached at the theme park, he looked for both of his dongsaengs. Yongguk took out his phone and called Daehyun. Daehyun answered the call but…

"Stay right there or I will punch your face! Fifty metres at to the north! Here we are now!” From what he heard, Daehyun is dealing with someone. He is sure that Daehyun tried to give hint about their whereabout. Yongguk ran to the direction that Daehyun gave him. When he arrived there, he saw a group of masked people gathered around his dongsaengs. Soojin was trembling behind Daehyun. Without wasting time, Yongguk ran and kicked the masked man. When Daehyun saw his hyung, he started to kick them too. He tried his best to protect Soojin behind him while fighting. With Yongguk help, they won against the masked gang. Daehyun ran to Soojin.

"Soojin ah .." Daehyun called her name. The girl looked scared at the edge of the road. Daehyun approached her and touched her shoulder but Soojin suddenly screamed.

"Let me go!! Arrgghh !! Don’t touch me!! "Soojin shouted. Daehyun quickly hugged her.

"Hey, it's me. Daehyun oppa. Shhh .. " Daehyun said and tried to calm her down. When she heard her oppa voice, she finally felt relieved. She cried in his arms. Yongguk approached both of them.

"Daehyun ah, I did told you to wait in the Lotte World right? Why are you here? What if anything bad happened just now?” Yongguk scolded Daehyun. He was worried of both of them. He can’t imagine what will happen if he didn’t come in time just now.

"No. Soojin is already sleepy. So I decided to take a cab in front of the road. I don’t that those masked people were there. Just who the hell they are?! Why the hell they keep attacking Soojin?!” Daehyun started to mad too. Yongguk remained silent when he heard his words.

"Enough! Bring Soojin to car. We are going back now.” Yongguk said and left him there. Daehyun brought Soojin the car and he sat with Soojin at the back. Yongguk who was driving just looked at his dongsaengs. 

After they arrived home, Daehyun brought Soojin to her room. After she had sleep, he came out from the room and he bumped into Yongguk who was heading to his room. Yongguk tried to walk across him but Daehyun grabbed his hands. Yongguk stared at him.

"Hyung, we need to talk." Daehyun said and he walked downstairs to the dining table. Yongguk followed hi steps. Daehyun poured the water into a mug and he sat down on a chair. Yongguk sat in front of him.

"Okay hyung. It's like this. I know you are hiding something from me. No. I mean from us. Why there are always strangers chasing over Soojin? Is she has a debt with someone before? Why is it like everytime we went out with Soojin, there are always people who come to attack us? Tell me hyung. Soojin is my dongsaeng too. I know I didn’t accept her before but you told me to accept her right? So now I really need to know about her. I want to protect her like you always do. I am her brother too. I feel guilty everytime she was attacked, I can do nothing.” Daehyun expressed his feelings towards his hyung. This is the first time he had this talk with his hyung. All because of Soojin. Yonnguk remained silent. He was thinking whether to tell Daehyun about the truth or not.

"Hyung ~ Jebal .." Daehyun begged to his hyung. Yongguk took a deep breath and he looked at Daehyun’s eyes.

"Daehyun ah, she was by her own uncle. And now her uncle is hunting for her back. That is why she always being attacked by strangers. " Yongguk finally told him the truth. Daehyun was shocked by the news. He looked at Yongguk.

"Sh-she was ... what?"Daehyun asked as he didn’t believe it. Yongguk took a sip of water before he continued his words.

"I know it is hard to believe but that is the truth Daehyun. That’s why mommy didn’t want all of you to know about this. Only me and Himchan knows. So now, you already know. Please keep it as a secret.” Yongguk continued explaning to Daehyun. Daehyun was totally shocked till he lost his words. 

"No wonder she scared of us in the beginning. Aiishh. I don’t know about this hyung. If I knew from the beginning, I will protect her.” Daehyun said while thinking his cold attitude towards Soojin before. Yongguk smiled and tapped Daehyun shoulder several times.

"It's okay. It's good that you know about it now. Okay, let's go to sleep. It's already late and you have school tomorrow. " Yongguk said and left the table. Daehyun released a heavy sigh.

* So sorry that i did not know that your past is bad. *

A/N: Chapter 39 is here Babydeul! Our boys had enough today..I have heard the news..Keep being strong Babyz! #OnlyTrustBAP