Chapter 35

You Are Mine!

"Youngjae Oppa, where are we going actually?” Hana asked as she knows nothing about where they were heading to. Youngjae just smiled to her. "We are going to paradise! Haha! Kidding. Hurm, let’s just wait and see.” Youngjae answered simply. Hana just looked at him with weird look. She suddenly thinks about Soojin.

 

"Oppa, can I ask you something?" Hana suddenly asked Youngjae and made them stop walking. Youngjae looked right into her eyes. "What is it? Just ask.” Youngjae answered shortly.

 

"Actually, what is wrong with Soojin? Is she sick or what? Why is she afraid when she is with other boy? I mean she looks okay in front of all of you but when she met with other boy like V oppa, she looks scared. She was chased by a stranger too that makes me curious about her past. Oppa is her oppa right? I am sure you know something.” Hana asked the question that she held for so long.

 

"Hurm, actually oppa don’t know much about it too. What I know is one night mommy called us and told us that she brought a girl to our house. When we met the girl for the first time, she looked scared. All of us tried to approach her but she kept screaming everytime we tried to approach her. Took a long time to make her like how she is today. She started to calm and at that time we took the opportunity to approach her. Soojin is a girl that we all feel need to be protected. We don’t have girl in our family. So she is like a princess over the princes in our house. Haha. About her past, I’m not sure too. Maybe you should ask mommy, Yongguk hyung or Soojin herself.” Youngjae explained to Hana about Soojin. Hana nodded slowly. No wonder all this years Soojin is being protected by her brothers like an angel. Whenever she got into trouble, there’s always an oppa who always helped her. Especially Daehyun.

 

"Ja, we are here." Youngjae said while they were busy talking. Hana looked at the scenery in font of them. There is a very beautiful lake in front of them. Hana approached the lake. She was so fascinated by the beauty of the lake. While she was focusing on the beauty of the lake, suddenly she felt something on her neck. Hana looked at her neck. A necklace with wings locket already hanged around her neck. She turned back and looked at Youngjae. Youngjae was standing right in front of her.

 

"Youngjae oppa, what is this?" Hana asked. She was totally blurr about what is going on. Her heart was beating so fast. Youngjae threw his angelic smile and looked at Hana. "That necklace ... is my mom's necklace. She left it to me before she died. That is the one and the only property that I have. She told me to give this necklace to the girl who I love to take a good care of this necklace. That is why I am giving this necklace to you. Since the first time we met, I could feel you are different with the other girls out there. You have your own aura that made my heart beat so fast everytime we met. Well I actually like you from the first time we met but I was too shy to express it because we were just met. But day by day I met you, I gain my confidence and so it ended as today. I have think about this for a long time. Lee Hana, would you be my girlfriend?” Youngjae suddenly expressed his feeling to Hana. Hana was totally stunned and speechless with the surprise event.

 

"You-Youngjae oppa..woahhh..jinjja. I'm really speechless. I-I don’t know what to say. The necklace is so beautiful. Well, I like it oppa erm..actually..i have been liking you since our first meeting too. But I am afraid to tell you because yeah..you know how popular you are in this school. So I just keep my feelings towards you. But yeah, now I feel happy when you are beside me. You really care about me. That’s what I am really thankful for. But..i don’t want to be your girlfriend Youngjae oppa.” Hana replied and made Youngjae’s face changed hundred percent. She just stared him without any reaction. Youngjae threw her a bland smile.

 

"It's okay Hana. At least I am relieved that I confessed to you. Err…nevermind. Let’s just go home then. Hehe.” Youngjae said and he walked away from her. Hana laughed quietly. She ran towards Youngjae and grabbed his hand. Youngjae stopped and turned back. The girl is smiling sweetly to him.

 

"Haish..my Youngjae oppa. I haven’t finished talking yet. How could you just want to go home just like that? Aigoo. It is true I don’t want to be your girlfriend. But let me be the one who will take care of this necklace forever? I want to be the girl who you always want to protect. Can you do that?” Hana said to Youngjae. Youngjae face changed as he heard the confession. He hugged her tightly.

 

"Hana yah, thank you! Saranghae !!! "Youngjae shouted of joy. Hana was when she was hugged in front of public but she finally hugged him back.

"Nado Saranghaeyo, Yoo Youngjae. From now on, you need to tell me everything about you okay. "Hana said and tightened the embrace to him. Youngjae nodded and he released the hug. He turned to the lake.

 

"I got a girlfriend!!!!! Lee Hana saranghae !!!! "Youngjae shouted loudly. Hana laughed when she heard the confession loud. She turned to the lake too.

"I got a boyfriend!!! Yoo Youngjae saranghae !!!!! "Hana shouted too. Both of them laughed together as they confessed to each other.

 

 

A/N: Chapter 35 is here Babyz! The second couple to be revealed is Youngjae and Hana! Well, Babyz..actually this morning(Malaysia time) i received a sad news about one of my loyal readers, Ade Lina..she passed away this morning due to heart disease. I was shocked too coz i just saw her last comment on my post yesterday. I hope that she rest in peace now..It's hard to know the fact that she is gone..but her support and love will always be in my heart. I will work harder in the future...I love you my reader..Thank you for everything. Let's keep be strong my readers and Babyz! :')