Chapter 13

You Are Mine!

"Youngjae ah, today I have something to do so I’ll be back late. Please tell mummy about it okay.” Daehyun said to Youngjae during recess time. Youngjae just nodded while munching his favourite chocolate bread.

"Hyung, are you going out to buy some stuff? Can I follow you hyung?” Zelo asked Daehyun.  Daehyun stopped eating for a while and shook his head.

“Nope. I’m going somewhere else.” Daehyun answered quickly.  He did not want anyone of them to follow him because he already had his own plan.  Jongup laughed when he heard the answer from Daehyun.

"Hahaha Daehyun hyung you are so funny! Junhong ah, hyung wants to go for a date. That’s why he don’t want to tell us. He’s shy I guess.” Jongup said and made all of them laughed.

"Yah! It’s not like that okay!” Daehyun shouted at him. His face turned red as he was teased by his dongsaeng. After the recess, all of them back to the classes.

After school in the evening, Daehyun walked alone headed to somewhere. He took a bus to from his school.  Fifteen minutes later, he finally arrived at the destination. He got off from the bus and stood in front of the large building. He took out his phone and looked at the picture in his phone.  The nametag is same with the building badge.  He took out the nametag and once again observed it to reconfirm the badge.  He smiled and entered the school. Most of the girls who saw Daehyun chased and followed his steps.  Daehyun started to feel annoyed with them but suddenly he got a great idea. He turned back to the girls.

" Excuse me ladies, do you know who is this?” Daehyun asked them and showed the nametag to them. Once again the girls screamed when they listened to his soothing voice.

"Taehyungie? V oppa! " One of the girls suddenly shouted in excitement. Daehyun looked at her.

"V?" Daehyun asked her again and all of them nodded.

"Yes?  I thought someone just called my name just now.” Suddenly someone voiced out. All eyes were on them.  The girls started to scream as they saw a group of hot boys were in front of them now. Daehyun approached them. When they saw his face, all of them looked nervous.

"Ah, so you are the one who chased my girl yesterday?” Daehyun asked the boy in front of him. The atmosphere became tense for a moment.  Daehyun stared at V. V’s eyes widen as he saw the boy who hugged Soojin in front of him.  He tried his best to react calm.

" Who are you and what are you doing here? You are not from this school though. Go back to your school!” V who looked angry asked Daehyun bravely.

" Haha! Wow! What a harsh hospitality to your visitor. Well, it’s okay. I came here just to return your precious nametag. You left it when you ran away from me after you chased my girl that day. You know what? I still can’t believe what I saw today. You got so many fans in this school but still chased other girls from other school?  Well, take this. I don’t need it anyway.  And one more thing. There are many beautiful and rich girls in this school and you seem have so many fans here. So my advice is don’t ever chase the girl from another school.  Just stay with these disgusting girls and don’t disturb mine!” Daehyun said and gave the nametag to V before he left the school.  V just looked at his departure.

Daehyun left the school with a very wide smile. He was satisfied as he met with the nametag’s owner.  He really hopes that he will not meet that jerk again in the future. He finally can sleep happily tonight.