Chapter 25

You Are Mine!
Daehyun get himself ready to be discharge from the hospital. After he had a night stay in the hospital, he was finally allowed by the doctor to go back. Daehyun looked at Mrs Yuri’s face. His mother looks really worried like she was thinking of something. He wore his jacket and approached his mom. He slowly touched her shoulder. Mrs Yuri was a little surprised and she turned back to Daehyun. "Mummy? What’s wrong? I noticed from earlier. You look like you are having a big problem. Are you okay? Want to share something with me?” Daehyun asked his mother. Mrs Yuri just smiled at him. She Daehyun’s hair. "It's nothing dear. Don’t worry. I just feel so bad that we can’t say farewell to the patient next to you. I really want to introduce you to him. He was admitted because of the same reason. But he had been discharge this morning. He is handsome just like you too.” Mrs Yuri said to Daehyun. She was surprised too when she was told that Taehyung had been discharged early in the morning. "Haissshhh! Mummy! How come his face is handsome like me! Your son is more handsome than him. That’s it! Haha. Kidding lol. It’s okay. Maybe we can meet them next time. Woah. Mummy is unfair. That boy was just discharged from the hospital and you are already being like this. Then how is it going to be when he went overseas? Haishh.” Daehyun said in sulk. His face changed suddenly. Mrs Yuri laughed when she saw her son face. "Hahaha. Aiggooo..my handsome boy. Of course my boy is more handsome than him. But you are weak. Always fall sick. Please be a little stronger in the future my son. Ja, have you take your breakfast and your medicine?” Mrs Yuri asked her son. Daehyun just nodded. She helped him to pack his things after that. While they were busy packing, Yongguk and Soojin came to bring them home. "Woooaah. Daehyunnie! You look fine. Are you ready to go back home?” Yongguk asked Daehyun as he carried his things. Daehyun smiled before he wore his mask. He took his backpacks and get ready to walk out from the room. Before he took his steps, Soojin approached him and took his bag from him. "Hey, I can bring that. Give it back to me. "Daehyun said to Soojin and the girl approached him slowly. She looked at Daehyun right into his eyes. "Okay then. You have to choose between these two. Whether I bring this bag or you want me to hold you and bring you to the car? Come on Daehyun oppa, choose one.” Soojin replied and she surprised everyone there with her words. Daehyun sighed and he walked to leave the others. Soojin laughed happily and she followed Daehyun’s steps. Four of them walked to the car. Mrs Yuri opened the door for Daehyun at the back but Daehyun pulled her hands too. Mrs Yuri looked at him. "Mummy, can you sit at the back? Let Soojin sits in front.” Daehyun said. He was actually uncomfortable with Soojin. Yongguk looked at his face. "Yah, I know you hate it but please have some respect for mummy. Let mummy sit in front and Soojin will sit beside you. That’s it. Don’t worry. She will not harm you.” Yongguk said strictly. Daehyun just followed his hyung words. He has no confidence to fight with Yongguk because he respects him as his hyung so much. Yongguk started the car and continued to drive the car out from the hospital. On their way home, the environment became silent. Only the sound of radio can be heard. Daehyun was listening to music with his headphones. While he was enjoying the scenery, he suddenly feels sleepy. Maybe it’s because the effect of the medicine he took just now. Slowly his eyes were heavy and he finally fall asleep leaning on the car windows. Mrs Yuri who saw his position immediately turned back. "Daehyun, don’t lean like that dear or you will hurt your neck. Sit properly.” Mrs Yuri said but there was no reaction from Daehyun. He was already sleeping. "He’s asleep. Let him be mummy. We are almost home.” Yongguk said. He was still focusing on his driving. When she heard Yongguk’s words, Mrs Yuri turned back again. She looked at the side mirror. Daehyun head was bumped into the windshield when the car stops. Soojin who was reading the comic looked at Daehyun when he heard the sound. She closed her comics and approached Daehyun slowly. She slowly pulled Daehyun head and put it onto her shoulder. After that she continued to read the comics. Mrs Yuri and Yongguk saw the situation. Both of them smiled in silence. Fifteen minutes later, they arrived at the house. Mrs Yuri came out from the car to call someone for help. Yongguk get off the car and headed to Daehyun. He opened the door slowly and pulled Daehyun hands to cling on his neck. Youngjae came out from the house to help Yongguk carrying Daehyun to his room. Daehyun woke up when he felt he is floating. Slowly he opened his eyes. "Where am i? I can walk.” Daehyun asked slowly. Yongguk stopped when he heard his dongsaeng talking. "Daehyun ah, we are home. Just sleep. I will bring you to your room.” Yongguk answered him and continue to walk. When they arrived in front of the room, Youngjae speed off and opened the door for Yongguk. He entered the room and placed Daehyun on his bed. After that he pulled the blanket over his chest and turn on the heater before they get out from the room. "Aigooo .... Daehyun is so heavy. My back hurts. "Yongguk said to Soojin and Youngjae. Both of them laughed. They go back to their room to rest after that.