Chapter 3

You Are Mine!

"What?! Just what is wrong with your aunt?! Is she crazy?! "Yebin stormed off as she knows the truth from Soojin.   She felt sorry for her friend that was treated badly by her guardian.  She is just sixteen after all. Soojin just gave her bland smile.

"It's okay. She deserves to be mad. I was late yesterday. Weel, I guess I deserved it.” Soojin tried to defend her aunt.

"Whoa! Soojin ah! Come back to your sense! You have been beaten up like this and you still back up them? Are you an angel? Look.  You can lodge a police report you know. You are obviously abused! They just want your money!  After you are eighteen they will kill you to take your money!” Yebin continued her babbling.  She was really pissed off when she heard Soojin defended her aunt and uncle.

"But Yebin ah, if they are arrested, with whom I want to live with? I have nobody else in this world. I’m afraid that he would do something to me if he knows I lodge a report. I know him so well.” Soojin replied with calm.  In fact she really wanted to be free but she had no other choice because she is still underage.

 

"Soojin ah, although we just met for two days, I feel like we have been friends for years. I’m so comfortable to be friend with you.  Thank you because you believe in me. I’m sorry that I could do nothing to help you. But just remember that I will always be here when you need me.” Yebin said and patted her shoulder.  Soojin nodded slowly.

"Yebin ah, thanks for today.  I appreciate your kindness.  But as long as I can endure it, I will. Don’t worry. Let’s go to class. Recess time is over.” Soojin said after she became silence for a while. Both of them walked to the class. Suddenly a mysterious boy came out from his hiding place. He had been there for a long time and he heard everything. The boy smiled and left the rooftop.

When the school ended, Soojin quickly walked to home. She worried that her aunt will scold her again if she came back.  When she arrived at the large bungalow owned by her uncle, she ran inside to her room. The house was so quiet. Soojin went to kitchen after she took shower to cook for both aunt and unle. When she was busy cooking, suddenly someone entered the house.

"Song Soojin!"A voiced called out her name. soojin immediately turned to the voice. Her uncle was standing in front of her now.  Soojin took a step backward.

"Yes sir?"  Soojin answered with a worried face.

"Today, your aunt is not coming home.  She went to Busan for work. So for these two days just prepare meals for you and me. “ Her uncle said and she just nodded. After she served the food on table, she went to her room. She felt uncomfortable being together with her uncle.  While she was thinking about him, suddenly someone knocked the door. Soojin slowly approached the door and opened the door. Her uncle stood up in front of her room.

"Yes sir?" Sooojin asked from the room.  She was afraid to go out from the room.

"I want to eat and I want you to accompany me now.  So at the dinner room now!” Soojin’s uncle ordered her and she quickly ran downstairs.  She sat opposite to her uncle and took just a bite of rice. She didn’t feel angry at all.  She was scared as her uncle stared at her.

"Why you didn’t take your drink? You are going to choke!” Her uncle asked her again. Soojin took a sip of water in the glass. She saw her uncle smiled as she finished the drink. Suddenly Soojin felt her world is spinning.  Her views became blurr and she was floating on the air. She realized that her body was thrown over a mattress before everything turned dark.

Soojin only woke up a few hours later. Her vision became clear. She looked around.  She felt her pain on her hand. She titled her head upward. She was tied up to a bed and her feet were also tied up. was sealed with a cloth so that she can’t scream. Soojin felt air touched her body.  She glanced down and saw only bra and were on her body. Her clothes were missing.  Soojin struggled up to release her hands.  Suddenly her uncle went to her room.  Soojin panicked. Her uncle entered with a wide smile.  He slowly approached Soojin who was still on the bed.

 

"Honey, you are awake .. Finally.  I have wait for a long time to get chance like this.  You are so pretty that I can’t let you go.” Her uncle said and he pressed his body against her. Soojin tried to fight but it was hard since she was tied.   Soojin scream but it was useless.

He approached himself towards Soojin. He her neck several times and makes Soojin cried so hard. She tried to fight but her uncle was too strong. Her uncle was totally crazy that he even kissed her body until her stomach. After he had done with that, he took off the cloth on Soojin’s mouth. When the clothed is opened, Soojin scream loudly.  her uncle slapped her and makes she felt so weak.

  "I told you will be mine dear."  Her uncle said again and pressed his lips against her. Soojin cried so hard and closed her eyes.  She can’t do anything about it. She had used all her strength to fight back. Once again she screamed out loud until her uncle slapped her again. Soojin was unconscious.  The man smiled of victory.

                Soojin woke up late night. Her hands and legs were released.  She was on the bed with fully body.  Soojin sat up and cried silently. She looked at her side. Her unlce who was also slept beside her. Soojin pulled off the blanket to cover her body and she dressed up. After that she ran from the house. She was thinking of her fate in the future.  She was by her own uncle.  She felt so disgust with herself now. The weather is getting cold.  Soojin continued to run as her body was getting weaker. After a long journey, Soojin finally collapse in front of a bungalow.  Her world had finally become dark.