Chapter 28

You Are Mine!

 "Song Soojin!!" Mrs Yuri shouted from kitchen. Soojin ran downstairs when she heard someone called her name. She ran to the kitchen.

"Yes mommy?" Soojin asked Mrs Yuri. "I’m going to my friend’s party. Do you want to follow me?” Mrs Yuri asked her. Soojin stopped and think for a moment. She still has homework to be done so she shook her head.

"I have homework to be done mommy. So I can’t follow you.” Soojin replied. Mrs Yuri nodded while she arranged the food on the table.

"Hurm, it’s okay honey. I have prepared dinner for you and Daehyun. Eat with your oppa okay. Tonight will be just you and Daehyun. Yongguk and Himchan maybe return late. Youngjae and Zelo have study group. Jongup went out to play with his friends. So it just the two of you at home. I also made the soup. Make sure Daehyun drink it and take his medicine on time okay baby? I will be late tonight so don’t wait for me. “ Mrs Yuri reminded Soojin of everything. When she heard that she will be staying with Daehyun, she suddenly become nervous. Daehyun is still mad with her words just now. How she wants to stay with him tonight? Soojin think for a moment.

* This is the right time to do what V oppa told me * After Mrs. Yuri left the house, Soojin rushed to the dining room. She wanted to prepare the dinner so that she can eat with Daehyun. As she prepared everything, Daehyun came out from his room and went to the dining room. He looks totally mad and no smile from his face. Soojin knew that he was still mad with her words.

"Daehyun oppa, let's eat. Mummy already prepared everything for both of us to eat. "Soojin tried to start a conversation. Without looking at her face, Daehyun turned back and went upstairs. Soojin tried to chase him.

"Oppa! Daehyun oppa! Come and eat. You have to take your medicine on time!” Soojin shouted but Daehyun remain silent. Soojin wanted to settle everything tonight. She ran and touched Daehyun’s hand but he pushed it harshly.

"Don’t touch me! Go and eat by yourself! We are not biological siblings! If people see us, we are in trouble! And don’t you ever call me Oppa again because I am not your oppa! You know what? This is the reason why I hate girls the most! You guys are so fake! Don’t you ever b nice to me if you didn’t mean it…Ms Soojin.”Daehyun burst into anger and he went straight to his room. He slammed the door loudly and made Soojin shocked. Soojin was surprised by Daehyun’s words. He was totally hurt by her words. She didn’t mean to say like that to Daehyun. She sat in front of Daehyun’s room and cried.

"Daehyun oppa, i'm really sorry. I don’t mean it. I'm sorry. I’m so sorry. "Soojin groaned until she fall asleep there.

       One hour later, Daehyun came out from his room. He came out after he didn’t hear the sobbing sound of Soojin which touched his heart. He opened the door and saw Youngjae looked at him with strange look. Daehyun looked at in front of his room. Soojin had fall asleep with tears in front of the room.

"Dae" Before Youngjae could finish his words, Daehyun made him a signal to be quiet. He approached Soojin and brings her bridal style to her room. He laid her body on the bed and pulled the comforter to cover the body. Daehyun stood up and get ready to leave the room but suddenly someone hugged him from back to stop him.

"Op-oppa. I'm -I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I had no intention to say like that to you. I- I’m stress everytime I saw the girls stared at me just because I am close with oppas. Especially during recess time. I love all my oppas. I have nobody else than oppas and mummy in this world. Oppa please take back what you just said just now. I am scared. I am scared that oppa will abandoned me too! I still need you in my life. I’m really sorry. Don’t make me like this oppa. I love you.” Soojin let her feelings out and burst into tears. After he heard the explanation, Daehyun sat back on the bed. He touched her face and wiped her tears away. He showed his angelic smile to Soojin and hugged her tight. Soojin cried loudly in Daehyun’s arm.

"Shh..Don't cry. I know you are stress. I’m sorry I made you cry again today. I know your heart dear. who says that I want to throw you away from my life? I love and care for you my dear. Okay, now stop crying okay. Listen to what oppa wants to say. The girls are just jealous with you because you have us by yourside. It is okay if you don’t have friend, you still have me, Jiongup, Youngjae, Zelo, Hana and Yebin right? Whatever it is, you are not alone. So just let them be. Just don’t let the haters make you feel down my dear.So now, just close you eyes and sleep. I will accompany you tonight.” Daehyun said tried to comfort her. He knows Soojin didn’t have intention to say something like that to him. He just wanted to test how Soojin wanted to persuade him. But it turned out that he made her cried a lot. He can’t see his beloved girl cried because of him. Soojin released the hug and look into Daehyun’s eyes.

"Oppa, are you sure? You didn’t mad anymore?” Soojin asked again for comfirmation. Daehyun nodded and wiped her remaining tears away.

"Nope. Now, you should sleep and rest. Want me to sing a lullaby for you? "Daehyun asked and Soojin nodded. Daehyun started to sing Lalala song originally by Lee Soo Young. Daehyun was born with singing talent. His voice was so perfect to be listen to. Soojin slowly closed her eyes. She can finally sleep in peace because everything is settled. She suddenly remembered what V said to her just now.

# FLASHBACK #

"V oppa, about my question just now, what is the answer?” Soojin asked V. V laughed at the question.

"Girl, you should know that a boy will lose if the girl cried. So to solve your problem, looks like you have to cry. Men are weak with woman tears.” V answered with a smile.

# ENDOFFLASHBACK #

"Thank you V oppa." Soojin said to herself and everything turned dark.