Chapter 44

You Are Mine!

Soojin ran to the nurse room. When she arrived in front of the room, she pushed the door slowly and entered the room. She saw Daehyun who was lying on the bed and she approached him slowly. She put the milk and the biscuits on the table next to Daehyun and sat on the bed. Daehyun was sleeping on the bed. She looked at his face. Jaehee was right. His face looked so pale. Maybe he was tired for tomorrow event. She smiled silently. While she was observing Daehyun’s face, she noticed something. Daehyun’s eyes were teary. Suddenly the tears fall down from his eyes. Soojin was shocked. She then noticed the redness of her brother’s face.

* Daehyun oppa cried?*

"Dae-Daehyun oppa. Wake up. Opa, WAKE UP.” Soojin shake his body and tried to wake him up. Daehyun open his eyes when he heard someone called his name. When he saw Soojin was in front of him, she pulled the girl into the hug. Soojin was speechless. She wanted to let herself go but forget about the idea when she heard the sound of sobbing. She was totally in shocked. This is the first time she saw Daehyun cried in front of her. Daehyun never showed this side of him in front of her before. She his back slowly. She also knows nothing about why her brother is crying so badly. She noticed that Daehyun face was swollen this morning probably due to too much crying.

"Daehyun oppa, what’s wrong? Tell me.” Soojin said while tried to comfort him. But Daehyun just remained silent. He closed his eyes and cried again.

"Oppa ... don’t be like this. You are making me worry about you. “Soojin said again.

"Soojin ah ..." Daehyun finally called her name.

"Erm ... I'm here ..." Soojin said slowly.

"Can you please tell me ... that..everything is gonna be alright?" Daehyun asked her.

"Why?" Soojin asked him back.

"Please ...." This time she heard Daehyun begging sound.

"Daehyun oppa, don’t cry. Everything is gonna be alright. Believe me.” Soojin finally expressed the words towards Daehyun. Daehyun tighten his hug towards her. Soojin replied back the hug by his back.

"It's okay ... it's okay .."Soojin said to comfort him.

They hugged each other for such a time before Soojin released the hug slowly. Daehyun wanted to run away from her because he don’t want Soojin to see his swollen eyes. Before he could run, Soojin pulled his hand and looked at his face. She made Daehyun sat on the bed.

"Aigoo..my oppa .." Soojin said and she took a tissue from her pocket. She wiped his tears slowly. Daehyun face turned red. He was ashamed to cry in front of Soojin.

"Now tell me. Why you are crying this bad? I have never seen you cried like this in front of me. You have problems right?” Soojin asked after that. Daehyun threw her a bland smile and shook his head.

" It was nothing. I just had a nightmare.” Daehyun lied to her. He had to lie so that his secret won’t be revealed.

" Hurm, so it must be a bad dream since you cried this much. It’s okay. It was just a dream. Now, take the biscuits and eat. I heard that you didn’t eat anything since last night. You didn’t take breakfast at home too. I’m afraid that you will faint in the middle of your performance.” Soojin said and handed the biscuits and milk to Daehyun. Daehyun took the food and he started to eat slowly. While he was enjoying the biscuits, suddenly Soojin leaned on his shoulder and made him stopped from eating.

"Daehyun oppa. You know between all boys in the house, I am worried about you the most. You looks like you have problems but you don’t want to share with us. Just let it go oppa. Don’t keep it alone. We are siblings. When you have problem and I know nothing about it, I feel like I am not a good sister. So I hope if you have problems, please hare it with us. I know I may not be able to help you but at least I am here to listen to it.” Soojin said. Daehyun looked at her face.

"Soojin ah, are you just think me as your brother?” Daehyun suddenly asked and made her stood up and looked at his face.

"Hurm? What kind of question is that oppa? Of course! You are my brother right? I love my oppa.” Soojin said and she hugged Daehyun waist. Daehyun just smiled blandly. Deep inside he was hurt.

"Just me? What about Yongguk hyung? Himchan hyung? Youngjae? Jongupie? Zelo? " Daehyun asked her again.

"Hesy, I love all of you.” Soojin answered him.

"Then what about me?” Daehyun asked her again.

" Many.” Soojin said and laughed. Daehyun also laughed when he heard the girl words. She made him smile while he was in pain. From outside the nurse room, someone was watching at them with the hate look.

* Song Soojin. You really make me hate you! I will make sure that he will come back to me. Just you see. *

A/N: Chapter 44 is here. Enjoy! I'm sorry for dragging the story a lot this time. I will end it faster okay. No worries.smile emoticon