Chapter 32

You Are Mine!

Soojin opened her eyes when she heard her alarm rang. She woke up slowly and looked around her. She is in her room. Soojin think for a while.

* I think I was in Daehyun oppa’s room yesterday. How come I ended sleeping on my own bed?*

She quickly gets off from her bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for school. When she was ready, she walked downstairs and headed to the dining table. Everyone was there except Daehyun. Soojin sat beside Mrs Yuri.

" Where is Daehyun oppa?” Soojin asked and drank the milk.

"Huh? Can’t you remember your brother had into accident yesterday and he injured his hand. So I think he don’t have to go to school today. Let him rest at home.” Mrs Yuri said to her. Soojin nodded slowly. While they were still enjoying their meals, Daehyun ran downstairs and headed to the dining table.

"Youngjae ah, why you didn't wake me up? I'm late!" Daehyun scolded Youngjae and looked at him.

"But hyung, mommy said not to wake you up today. Mommy wants you to rest at home.” Jongup answered on Youngjae’s behalf.

"That's right Daehyun. It’s my order. You don’t have to go to school today dear. You are not feeling well. Just rest at home today.” Mrs Yuri said to him. Daehyun remain quiet.

"Daehyun ah, listen to what mommy say. Don’t go to school or I will drag you back from school and tie you to your bed.” Yongguk finally speak out. When he heard Yongguk’a words, Daehyun looked at him.

"Yongguk hyung, I have event coming soon. As a president of the club, I have to work with my members for the preparations.” Daehyun replied his hyung’s words.

"So if you're lying in a hospital bed yesterday, will you come to the school to prepare for the event too?” Yongguk asked him back. Daehyun remain silence.

"Daehyun ah, all of us care for you and that’s why we want you to rest at home. Its just for a day boy.” Himchan also tried his best to persuade his younger brother.

"That's right Daehyun. Later I will tell Jaehee about this. I’m sure he can handle it well. Just rest.” Youngjae also interrupted. Daehyun released a heavy sigh.

"But .." Daehyun still feel heavy to take his leave today.

"Okay, Junhong, prepare the rope. I'm going to tie him to his bed. Jung Daehyun, i'm going to count until three. Go to your room and rest by yourself or i will drag you. One ... two ... thr ... "Before Yongguk finished his counting, Daehyun ran to his room. Everyone laughed when they say Daehyun ran to his room.

"Three. Hurm, good boy. Okay guys, let's go or we will be late. "Yongguk said and took his car keys.

"Yongguk hyung jjang!” Youngjae said and laughed. After the breakfast, all of them left for school and work.

Mrs. Yuri just watched her children. She felt thankful because Himchan and Daehyun were on her side. Because of them, Daehyun and the others listened to her words well. She smiled in silence.

A/N: Chapter 32 is here. Enjoy juseyo.