Chapter 24

You Are Mine!
"No! Don’t touch me! Please!” Soojin suddenly shouted. Her voice can be heard loudly from the ground floor. Yongguk who was just wanted to continue with his work rushed upstairs when he heard the voice. He entered the room upstairs and approached Soojin. Her body was wet with sweat. "Hey baby. Wake up. Soojin ah, wake up. It's me. Yongguk oppa. "Yongguk gently shake Soojin’s body to wake her up. Soojin opened her eyes as soon as she heard her oppa voice. She wake up and started crying while hugged Yongguk tightly. Yongguk rubbed her back gently. He knows Soojin was still shocked with all that happened to her. She was lucky that Yongguk found her earlier. "Shh ... It's okay baby. It's just a dream. You are safe now. Shh .. "Yongguk said as he tried to comfort his little sister. Soojin was still sobbing. Yongguk released the hug and he looked at her face and wipe her tears away. "Oppa, you save me again. Thank you. I should listen to you earlier. And sorry. "Soojin said while sobbing. Yongguk just replied with a smile and he hugged her tight. After Soojin looks calm, Yongguk slowly released the hug. He looks at deep into Soojin’s eyes. "Tell me. Tell me everything dear. Oppa already know about you. So tell me everything okay? "Yongguk said to Soojin. Soojin was surprised with the statement. She suddenly sat far away from Yongguk. "H-how did you know?" Soojin asked him. She looks a little nervous. Yongguk approached her slowly. "Mummy told us everything about you. She just wants us to protect you dear. That's why we always beside you wherever you go. "Yongguk tells everything to Soojin. Soojin looked down. She was embarrassed to look at her oppa when he already knows the truth. "Mummy told you? So you already know everything about me? Himchan oppa too? Daehyun oppa too? Youngjae oppa too? Jongup oppa too? Zelo too? "Soojin asked and started to cry. Now she knows why they were always by her side. Yongguk shook his head. "No dear it's not. Only me and Himchan know about this. The others don’t know about it. Do not worry. Soojin, just answer me okay. That brat ... is he your uncle? "Once again he asked Soojin. Soojin nodded slowly. "Yes. That's him. That brat! The man who had destroy my life! The man who made me lost my dignity as a woman! That man! I hate him!! I don’t want to live with him anymore! I don’t want to see his face! He can have my wealth but please!! Please make him disappear from my life!! He has got what he want! I hate him oppa!! I hate him!!! Please help me oppa!! I don’t want to see his face! I don’t want!!” Soojin shouted suddenly as she punched Yongguk’s chest. Yongguk hugged her to comfort her. He knows Soojin was depressed with her uncle. He rubbed her back slowly. Soojin cried out loud as she wants. "No. Don’t worry dear. As long as you have me, I will never let that brat to hurt you. Even to touch you and all my dongsaengs too. I will protect all of you. Don’t cry. You already had too much drama.” Yongguk said to calm her. Soojin felt so calm after she heard the words. She finally falls asleep with tears in Yongguk arms.