Chapter 8

You Are Mine!

YOU ARE MINE! 

CHAPTER 8 

Six months later…


           Six months have passed since Soojin lived with her new family. Their relationship is getting better. Soojin had started to communicate with all oppa except Daehyun. Daehyun still don’t want to talk to her. Sometimes she felt a bit sad because Daehyun was still with his live. She was actually attracted by his charm when he helped her on her first day in school. Soojin touched up her clothes and ran downstairs to the dining table. All of them were waiting for her.

"Morning mummy, sorry I’m late." Soojin said  to her mother and kissed her cheeks.  Shee sat beside her mother.

"Woah, i see. There is only mummy here.” Himchan said sarcastically. He just wanted to joke with Soojin.  Soojin sighed.

"Okay, morning oppas." Soojin said half - hearted. She took  the bread in front of her and just eat silently. Youngjae noticed her face changed so he took the egg and put it on her plate.  Soojin saw it and smiled to Youngjae. The mole under her chin made she looks more beautiful.

         After  breakfast, all of them went to school as usual. Soojin ran while playing with Jongup and Zelo.  Youngjae and Daehyun who were following from behind just look at them. Youngjae smiled happily when he saw Soojin sweet smile.

"Well, I'm glad to see Soojin have started hanging out with us.  It’s just you now. You should try to open your heart and  accept her Daehyun. If Soojin can, why can’t you? And you know what Daehyun? I can’t wait to see you fall in love again! Haha!” Youngjae said and ran.  Daehyun chased him from behind. Despite the joy, someone was starring at Soojin not far away from them.

           Soojin and Hana headed to the cafeteria as usual.  They took their food and sit with Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo.  Hana and Youngjae were getting closer. Both of them really looks like a lovey dovey couple.  Hana treated Youngjae so well.  Soojin just look at both of them.

"Soojin ah, today oppa can't accompany you home because I have additional classes."Jongup said suddenly.  Soojin just nodded.

"It's okay oppa. Youngjae oppa and Zelo can accompany me. " Soojin said.  Both of them looked at each other.

"Well, I have skateboard class after school.  So i might return late too. Mian.” Zelo said and made Soojin silence for a while.

"Erm, I've study group in library this evening." Youngjae said. Soojin stopped feeding herself.  She put the chopstick and spoon.

"So i'm going back alone today?" Soojin asked them.

"No, Daehyun hyung is here. You can go back with him.” Jongup answered and took a spoon of rice. Soojin glared at him.

"Jongup oppa! You know how he treat me right? Aish!! " Soojin scolded him.  She left the other right away. All of them looked at each other. Hana suddenly become silent.

"It's okay oppa. I will accompany her today. Don’t worry and just go on with your activities. I will talk to her.” Hana said to Youngjae.  Youngjae smiled to her.  She bowed to them and left.

        When the school ends, Soojin and Hana walked together.  Because her oppa can’t accompany her, she volunteered herself.  Soojin refused at first but Hana told her that it was an order from Youngjae. They finally left the school together. 

"Well, Hana yah.  You like Jae oppa right?” Soojin asked suddenly and Hana looked at her face.

 "Err..it's not like that Soojin ah .."  Hana tried to explain.  Soojin had already know about her feelings towards Youngjae.

"Heyy, it's okay. I am grateful that you like Jae oppa. Because you guys are so cute. I like it more if you become his girlfriend.” Soojin replied and smiled.  Hana stopped her steps and hugged Soojin from behind. 

"Thank you for believe me Soojin.” Hana said softly.  They continued to walk until they stopped at a store because Hana wanted to buy some ice cream. After bought the ice cream, they continued their journey. They were laughing happily because of Hana’s joke. As the were walking together, suddenly Soojin stopped her step when she saw someone came out from the junction. Hana looked at Soojin weirdly when she saw her friend is walking backwards slowly.  

"Aww, so you are living here my dear. I was looking for you all this time. Come back to me now. You are mine!” the man said. Soojin fall down when she saw the man approached her. She began to tremble. Her tears started to drop one by one. Hana was panic and don’t know what to do. She helped Soojin get up and ran together.  The man chased them until Soojin lost all her energy.  She fall down and injured her leg. 

"Where are you going, sweetheart? Why did you ran away that night? You know how much i miss you. Now come back to me. Your aunt will never know about us.” The man said as he approached Soojin slowly.  Soojin burst into tears.  Hana tried to push the man but she was pushed back and made she fall on the road.

"Please! No! No! Please! Oppa !!! " Soojin shouted as loud as she can she really hope that someone came to help them. She closed her eyes. She don’t want to see what will happen next.

         Suddenly she heard the sound of punch in front of her.  She thought Hana was punched by her uncle.  She cried louder. Suddenly someone touched her shoulder and she scream and push the hand.

"Hey, this is Daehyun oppa."  Daehyun said gently.  Soojin lifted up her head and saw Daehyun was in front of her.  She hugged Daehyun and cried.  Daehyun was stunned for a moment. He knew Soojin was afraid and shocked now. Daehyun patted her back gently.He helped her to stand up and let her cried in his arms. He looked at the man. He was bleeding due to the punch.  Yongguk grabbed the collar and punched his face once again.

"I don’t care whoever you are, but once again if i saw you touch my girl, you will definitely get it from me!” Yongguk said harshly. 

"But she is mine.  I still have rights!” the man replied. Himchan approached him and gave him a card from his pocket. 

"Erm, if you have anything to ask, you can ask me. I am her brother and her lawyer. We knew everythimh that happened that night and we are ready to take her from you. So just ask your lawyer to be prepared!” Himchan said slowly.  The man ran after that.  Yongguk approached Soojin while Himchan approached Hana.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Himchan asked. Hana just nodded slowly.  She is just okay. But she worried about Soojin.  She was still crying in Daehyun’s arms.  Daehyun didn’t give any response to her. He also don’t know what to do. Yongguk pulled her from Daehyun gently.  She looked at her oppa.

"Yongguk oppa, i'm so scared .."  Soojin said and she hugged him.  
Yongguk her hair and kissed her forehead.  He want to calm her down.  So he did everything.

"Don’t worry.  You are safe now. Shh...Don’t cry. Oppa is here.” Yongguk tried to persuade Soojin. Five of them ended walking home together. Daehyun carried Soojin as he was ordered by Yongguk while Himchan carried Hana. Daehyun refused it at first but when Yongguk glared at him, he had no choice. They walked home together.  Soojin fall asleep on their way home as she was tired of crying today.

          When they arrived home, Daehyun  brought Soojin to her room.  He laid Soojin on her bed and took out the first aid.  He treated the wound and pull the comforter to her chest.  He looked at her peaceful face when she sleeps.  After that Daehyun left the room to joined others at the living room.  Mrs Yuri was totally surprised to know about the news.

"Fortunately Daehyun called me at the perfect time. If not, I don’t know what will happen.” Mrs Yuri said.  It was Daehyun who saved them actually. He followed them because he was worried for the safety. When Soojin was attacked by someone he doesn’t know, he quickly took his phone and called Yongguk.  Hana who just knew the true story just nodded her head. While they were busy busy talking, Youngjae and the others went back home. Youngjae was surprised that Hana was in their house.  Jongup and Zelo went straight to their room.

"Eo? Hana? What are you doing here? "Youngjae asked and sat next to Daehyun.

"I send Soojin back. Told you before.” Hana replied with smile. Youngjae suddenly saw the wound on her leg.  He touched the wound and Hana moaned in pain.

"Yah, yah Hana, did something happened? Why is your  leg injured? "Youngjae asked . He looked at her and she look down.

"They were attacked by someone. Both of them were injured.  Soojin is sleeping now.  Hana chats with us for a while. “ Himchan explained to Youngjae.

"Are you okay?"  Youngjae asked her.  He looks aso worried.  All eyes were on them.  Hana just nodded.

"Erm, aunty,  i have to go now. It’s getting late. “ Hana said suddenly.  Mrs Yuri and the others just nodded. Hana stood up and walked to the main door.  Youngjae followed her steps.

"Mummy, i'm gonna send her home okay. I'll be back in a while. " Youngjae said. Himchan and Yongguk look at each other and smiled. Mrs Yuri also smiled. 

"Okay dear. Have a safe journey home. " Mrs. Yuri replied with a smile.

“ Okay dear. Make sure you come to our home. Not hers.” Daehyun shouted from his place and laughed.

“ Shut up Jung Daehyun!” Youngjae shouted from outside.  All of them laughed.

A/N: I revealed Himchan's job for this chapter. Well, can you guys tell me what do you think about Yongguk's job?