Chapter 16

You Are Mine!

Ding Dong Daeng ~ The bell rang as a signal the recess time had finally started. As usual, Hana and Soojin went to Yebin’s class to ask her out for recess time.   When they arrived in front of the class, they saw Zelo looked at Yebin with a very mysterious look.  Yebin is sleeping next to him. Her face is facing Zelo.  Hana and Soojin looked at each other. They suddenly got a naughty idea. Both of them approached Zelo quietly.

"Ehem .." Hannah cleared once. Zelo who just noticed their presence quickly stood up and left the class. His face was totally in red when he realized he was caught. Yebin who heard her friends’s laugh started to wake up from her sleep.  She just stared at Hana and Soojin blankly.

" What’s wrong? Is there something on my face?"  Yebin asked anxiously.

" It’s nothing. Let’s go to the café.” Soojin replied her.

 The three of them walked together to the café. After took their lunch, Hana and Soojin walked to B.A.P’s table. Yebin stopped for a while. She looked at her friends. They are sitting with the hot students from the school.  Eventhough she is new in the school, she knew BAP members because they were so popular not only in their school but also in other schools. Soojin took place beside Youngjae while Hana sat next to him. The empty space left is next to Zelo.  Yebin had no other choice excepet sat next to Zelo. Zelo’s face turned red.  Soojin and Hana smiled at each other.

"Soojin ah, Who is this? I don’t know. " Youngjae asked suddenly. Soojin looked at him with meaning smile.

"Youngjae oppa,  Jongup oppa, meet  my bestfriend from my former school., Yebin. She is Zelo’s classmate and even sat beside him.” Soojin said to them. Youngjae and Jongup looked at Zelo. He just looked down.

"Woah.. Zelo is growing up now. Hahaha.” Jongup and he just remains silence. Yebin is busy reading her inbox that she just received.

"Hurrm Soojin ah, Hana ya.  Can you guys follow me after school? I want to meet my baby boy.” Yebin suddenly voiced out caused everyone shocked. Soojin quickly pass the water to Zelo. He is obviously surprised with the announcement made by Yebin. After he took the water, he left all of them.

"What's wrong with him?" Yebin asked innocently. Hana and Soojin shooked their heads.  They were speechless with the announcement just now.

That evening, after school, Soojin and Hana followed Yebin to a restaurant to meet with her baby boy. They arrived first at the restaurant and took the place.  Not long after that, Jungkook and V entered the restaurant. They were looking for Yebin. Jungkook smiled when he saw Yebin was talking with her friends.  Soojin who noticed the boys stunned when she saw V. she quickly stood up and get ready to leave the restaurant.  Hana followed her as she saw one of the boys. Seeing the girls were getting ready to leave the restaurant, V quickly stopped them.

"Song Soojin! Wait! " V shouted and both of them froze. Soojin turned back followed by Hana. Yebin who does not know what is happening also looked at them.

"You know Soojin V oppa?" Yebin asked him. V nodded slowly.  Soojin looked at him in weird.

"Where do you know me? I don’t know you. "Soojin asked him. Yebin approached her friend and patted Soojin. She looked at her face.

"Soojin ah, he is our senior. Have you meet him before? This is our most popular senior in the school.  Can’t you remember?” Yebin asked her. Soojin looked at V for a while.  She tried to remember him. Finally the incident from one year ago which she saw a group of boys being surrounded by girls played in her mind.  Soojin tried to remember his face. Yes. V is the boy. The boy with charismatic eyes.

"Ahh ... noona,going back already? Come on. We just met. Sit down first.” Jungkook said to make the situation becomes brighter. Hana and Soojin sat back at their place. Soojin only looked down during their conversations.  

"Ja, so let us introduce ourselves. So that noona won’t be scared.  My name is Jeon Jungkook, first year at SOPA and trainee at Big Hit Entertainment.  Nice to meet you noona.” Jungkook finally introduce himself. He smiled at Soojin and Hana.

"Erm, well, my name is Kim Taehyung. But my friends call me V. I am a second year in SOPA and also one of the trainees at Big Hit Entertainment. Nice to know all of you. "V continued Jungkook’s introduction. He looked at Soojin but the girl seems so shy as she just looked down.

"Okay, so girls, introduce yourselves. It's your turn. " Yebin said. Hana stood up and bowed.

"Hi. My name is Jang Hana. Soojin's bestfriend.  I’m also in second year students. That's all. "Hana said with a bland smile. She felt uncomfortable with the presence of two boys in front of them. Suddenly Soojin stood up from her seat. All eyes were on her.

"I'm sorry. I have to go now. "Soojin said and she took her school bag. As she took one step forward, someone grabbed her hands. Soojin who was totally surprised pulled her hands harshly.

"Don’t touch me! Don’t! Please! "Soojin suddenly pleaded and cried. Hana and Yebin were totally in surprised. They quickly helped her up. V and Jungkook also were surprised with the sudden situation.

"Soojin Soo-ah, I’m sorry. My mistake. " V said with panic. He accidently hold her hands a moment ago.

"Hyung, I don’t think she is alright now. So, I think we should go back first. Right Yebin noona?” Jungkook said  as he saw Soojin’s condition.

"Hurm, great idea baby boy. Let’s go back first.” Yebin agreed and nodded.  Five of them walked together. Soojin hold Hana’s hand along the way as she was still afraid with V and Jungkook. Yebin and Jungkook were busy talking together while V was just silence as his eyes were on Soojin. They bumped with Himchan on the way home.

"Himchan oppa!" Soojin shouted and she ran towards Himchan and hugged him. Himchan who was excited to see his little sister at first changed when he heard Soojin was sobbing in his arms. He patted her back slowly.

"Hey, why are you crying? Tell oppa who made my baby cried.” Himchan said to comfort her.  Soojin didn’t reply him. Himchan look at the two boys who were standing in front of him. He approached them slowly.

"Hurm, well since my sister is crying, i think there must be something happened to her." Himchan said to the others.. Yebin looked at him without blinking. He never knew Soojin have a very handsome brother. As what she knows, Soojin lives with her aunt and uncle who do not have any child. V suddenly stepped forward.

“I’m sorry hyung. I accidently hold her hands just now. I just want to get along with her but she ended crying.” V said to Himchan. Jungkook look at him without blink. He was impressed by V’s action to admit his fault.  As what he knows, V is a very coward person. Himchan just nodded and smile

"Hahaha. It’s okay. You didn’t mean it. I know there must be something happened between her and the boys. I can’t put the blame on you. Your intention to get along with her is good but next time be careful okay? Soojin is not like the other girls at your school. She is very special in our family. She is afraid of strangers especially man. By the way, I am Kim Himchan, Soojin’s second brother. Nice to meet all of you. I excuse myself first okay.” Himchan said and he walked along with Soojin and Hana. Yebin looked at them without blink. She was still thinking about the family.

"Woah ~ I don’t know she has a very handsome and cool brother!” V said excitedly. Jungkook looked ant him and turned to Yebin when he looked at her eyes.

"Noona, are you okay?" Jungkook asked her. She was silence for a while.

"Jungkook ah..There is something weird here. I know Soojin. She lives with her aunt and uncle. She does not have brothers. She lives alone.” Yebin said with curious. Jungkook and V looked at each other. They were surprise with the statement.

"Yebin noona..what do you mean by that?" Jungkook asked her for confirmation. V was totally lost his words. His heart was totally in shock with the news. Yebin remain silent. She was thinking about it deeply.

* She must be hiding something from me. *