Chapter 27

You Are Mine!

"Daehyun! Here! "Youngjae shouted loudly as he saw Daehyun. Daehyun walked to the others who were sitting at the café bench.

"Hi! Why are you so late today?” Youngjae asked him. Daehyun opened his bag and took out his food. "Hurm, Miss Ko asked to help her send the book to the teacher’s room. That’s why.” Daehyun said and started to eat his food. Jongup didn’t join them today because he had dance practice with his friends. Zelo also spent his time somewhere with Yebin. Lately, both of them looked so close together. Only Hana and Soojin joined them today. Hana and Youngjae too were getting closer every day.

"Soojin ah, you better find someone faster. Daehyun too. If not, you guys keep bothering our date.” Youngjae said suddenly. Soojin choke when she heard Youngjae’s words. She coughed loudly in front of Daehyun. Daehyun quickly gave her a bottle of water. Soojin drank the water.

"Yahh!! How can you say something like that in front of Soojin while she is eating?!” Daehyun scolded Youngjae. He gently rubbed the back of Soojin. Youngjae just watched them.

"Woahh... Daehyun ah, you are totally weird now. You are the one who against when Soojin first came into our family. You hate girls right? But what happened now? You even rubbed her back! That’s impressive! I wish both of you to become a very sweet couple! Hahaha!” Youngjae teased them. Hana smiled and pinched his thigh without they notice.

"Oooouucchhhh!" Youngjae suddenly screamed in pain and all eyes were on him.

"Yahhh!!! What’s wrong??Are you crazy?? All students are watching us! Shame on you!” Daehyun scolded him again. Youngjae moaned in pain. "Dae - ah Daehyun. There’s a crab on my lap!” Youngjae said. Daehyun and Soojin looked at each other and they finally laughed. They knew what Youngjae means by the word ‘crab’.

"Hahahaha! Hana jjang! "Soojin said and all of them burst into laughter.

          That evening after class, Youngjae went out with Hana. Jongup and Zelo went to gym to work out. Only Soojin and Daehyun got no program. Both of them walked together back from school. Eventhough Soojin refused to go back with Daehyun because the girls stared at them but Daehyun still with his decision. He pulled her hands out from the classroom until in front of the school gate. Soojin pulled her hands harshly.

"Oppa, that's enough! Peoples are watching!”Soojin scolded him. Because she was too angry, she raised her voice. Daehyun looked at her face.

"Why? What's the problem? We are siblings! It’s better if they know about it! Why you love to walk alone so much? Just walk with me! I don’t see any problem with it!” Daehyun also raised his voice. He hates the fact that Soojin raised her voice towards him.

"The problem is we are not biological siblings! Can you get it oppa? We are not biological siblings and even they did not know that we are siblings! So they will think that we are more than siblings! I come here to study oppa. Not to be hated by all the female students just because I am close with all of you, can you get it?!” Soojin burst into anger until she didn’t realize her words hurt Daehyun so much.

"What? We are not biological siblings? So all this while you just treat us like your adopted brothers? I started to feel your presence in our family. I started to treat you just like the others treat you. You are the only girl I treated like this! But you just think me as your adopted oppa? Adopted huh? Okay Soojin. Fine! I get it now!” Daehyun said and walked away from Soojin. Soojin was shocked when she heard Daehyun’s words. She felt so dumb to mad at him like that. It’s not Daehyun or her brothers’s fault. It’s not what they want. Soojin chased Daehyun.

"Daehyun oppa!! Wait!! Daehyun oppa! "Soojin shouted from back but Daehyun didn’t turn back. Daehyun suddenly ran away from her. Soojin slows her footsteps and she finally stopped. She leaned her head against the wall and crushed her head slowly several times to the wall.

"I am so stupid! Why did i say something like that to him! Arrghhh! "Soojin blame herself. While she was crushing her head on the wall, suddenly she felt the wall turned into a soft wall. She stoppes and looked at the wall. There were hands on the wall. She looked at the owner of the hands.

"Don’t hurt yourself." The person said. Soojin was shocked to see V is standing in front of her. She took a few steps back.

"Hey, don’t be afraid. I passed by here and saw you.” V said to her. Soojin sighed slowly. She walked away slowly from V. V followed her steps. Soojin walked to a park and sat on a bench. V approached the girl. He noticed the girl looked so sad today.

"You seem sad today. Why? Mind to share with me?” V asked her tried to start a conversation. Soojin covered her face with both hands and suddenly she cried causing V to be panic.

"He-hey, Soojin ah, why are you crying?" V asked with panic. He took the hands from Soojin’s face and looked at her. Her face was totally full with tears.

"Can you help me? How can I persuade oppa back? He is angry with me because I've hurt him. Can you tell me how to persuade him?” Soojin asked with sob. V smiled at the question and stood up from the seat.

"Let's go. Oppa send you home first. Later I will tell you the answer. “ V said tried to comfort her. Soojin nodded and she walked together with V. On the way home, they were talking about themselves to each other till they didn’t notice they have reached at the house.

"Thanks for today Taehyung ssi. “ Soojin said with smile. V treted her well that made she started to feel comfortable with him. V replied with a smile.

"Aww, just call me V oppa. That's better. "V said. Soojin chuckled when she heard the word from V.

"Woah! Okay! Well, i'll try. I already have five oppa and now i have to add one more? Okay then. I will go in first. V oppa! Bye! "Soojin said and went into the house. After the gate is closed, V jumped with joy. He felt so happy when because Soojin started to treat him well. V walked back to the dorm with a very happy feeling.