Chapter 38

You Are Mine!

Mrs. Sara parked her car at the car park in the hospital. She received a call from her friend Daisy this morning and that is why she came here. Last week she sent Daehyun’s blood sample for DNA test to make sure whether Daehyun is her biological son or not. Her friend said that the result had come out. After she knew about it, she cancelled all her meetings just to go to the hospital. She looked at herself in the mirror.

"Cha Ha Kyung, okay, just relax okay.” Mrs Sara said to herself. She took out deep breathe and tried to calm herself. After she felt calm a bit, she went into the hospital building and headed to her friend’s office. She knocked the door several times before she heard a voice asked her to come in. Mrs Sara opened the door slowly and entered the room.

"Oh, Sara. Hi. How are you? "Daisy asked her. Since Sara returned to Korea, they have never met. This is the first time she met with her friend. Mrs Sara replied with a bland smile.

"Oh,Hi Daisy. I'm fine thank you. "Mrs Sara relied shortly.

"Good, come and have a seat."Mrs Daisy said to her. Mrs Sara nodded and sat on the sofa. Daisy took the brown envelope on her desk and brought it to Mrs Sara.

"So, I thought you only have Taehyung as your son. But who is this boy Sara? " Daisy said to her and she was totally surprised with the question. 

"W-why Daisy? I-I mean..how's the result? "Mrs Sara asked her again. 
Daisy didn’t answer the question but she took out the white paper from the envelope and showed it to Mrs Sara.

"Open it and you will know the answer." Daisy replied. Mrs Sara was trembled. Slowly she took the envelope and she pulled out the white paper. She read the result. Suddenly the paper fall from her hands.

"Sara, the blood sample that you give me is 99.99% same with your blood. This person is your son. "Daisy said to her. When she heard the words, she started to keep the paper back into the envelope and get ready to go. 

"I-I have to go now Daisy. T-Thank you. " Mrs Sara said and she ran out from the room. She cried as she closed the door. The result that she has waited for so long had finally came out. It was prove that Daehyun is her son that she left in the past. 

"Daehyun ah,I am sorry dear. Please forgive me. Mama left you. I am sorry dear..please forgive me!” Mrs Sara cried alone. Suddenly she felt like someone touched her shoulder. She turned back and saw Mrs Yuri was standing behind her. She stood up and quickly wiped her tears.

"Madam Sara, are you okay? You look so sad. Why? Did something happened?” Mrs Yuri asked her. Mrs Sara looked at her face. She was thinking to tell Mrs Yuri about it but she finally decided to make it as a secret first. She threw a fake smile to Mrs Yuri.

"Ah, I’m okay. By the way, why are you here? Is Daehyun sick again?” Mrs Sara tried to change the topic. Mrs Yuri face was turned when she heard the question.

"Hey, I was. Err, I ... I want to visit my friend here. "Mrs Yuri replied nervously.

"Ah, never mind if like that. I have to go now.” Mrs Sara said and she left Mrs Yuri there. Mrs Yuri just watched her until she disappeared from her eyes. After she left, Mrs Yuri headed to a room. She knocked the door before she entered the room. She greeted the doctor with a smile. 

"Annyeonghaseyo ~" Mrs Yuri greeted the doctor.

"Ah ~ Mrs Yuri, please sit down." The doctor said to her. Mrs Yuri sat in front of the doctor. The doctor started his work to make the examination. After the examination end, Mrs Yuri sat in front of him and waited for the result. The doctor face looked gloomy.

"Mrs. Yuri, your cancer is going to the second stage. It still can be prevented. My advice is for you to make the treatment faster to kill the cancer cells. If not it will be more dangerous.” The doctor said to her. Mrs Yuri just smiled at his words. 

"Hurm, now it is till not the right time doctor. My children are mostly still in school. I must be with them. So it is difficult to make the treatment now. Never mind, I will come if I have time. I have to go now. Thank you doctor.” Mrs Yuri replied and came out from the room. She released a deep sigh before she left the hospital.

A/N: Chapter 38 is here! Hello my readers! I miss you so much! Sorry for the late update! Na~ This chapter is for you! Enjoy!