Chapter 54

You Are Mine!

"Haih..Do you girls have no other job to do? Why girls always cry?” Someone said and all of them looked at the person. Daehyun approached them slowly with smile.

"Daehyun oppa.." Hana stood up and wiped her tears. Yebin did the same thing too. Daehyun looked at both of them.

"Hurm, I think you guys better go for now. Junhong and Youngjae are searching for both of you like crazy.” Daehyun said to them. Hana and Yebin looked at each other and they looked at Soojin.

 

"Ah, it’s okay. I can handle her. Just go. Or you guys have to get ready to have crazy boyfriends after this.” Daehyun said again. Hana and Yebin nodded and they left Soojin with Daehyun. After both of them left, Daehyun approached Soojin slowly. He grabbed her hands and made her stand up straight. Then he just continued walking. Soojin just followed her brother without knowing anything. Daehyun brought her near the river. When they arrived there, he let go his hands and sat down. Soojin also sat beside him after she wiped her tears away.

 

"Do you want to know something? This is actually my favourite place. I love to go here when I feel sad or upset because it’s peace here. And you know what? I will usually do like this.” Daehyun stood up back and looked at the river.

“ Jung Daehyun!!!! Be strong!!!! You can do it!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!” Daehyun suddenly screamed out loud. Soojin looked at her oppa. She stood up slowly.

"Daehyun oppa .." Soojin said.

 

"Ja, let’s try it. You will feel a little bit calm after that. Believe me.” Daehyun said to her. Soojin looked at the river and she took a deep breathe.

"I HATE YOU !!!! YOU JERK !!!!! AARRGHHHH !!!! GO DIE !!!!" Soojin shouted loudly. Daehyun smiled when he saw she did what he said. Daehyun approached her and wiped her tears away.

 

" Yes, you did a good job. I want to see your beautiful smile instead of your tears. Forget all the pain and only think of the happiness, okay?” Daehyun said while looking at her eyes. Soojin looked down and nodded quickly. She felt her heart was beating so fast. Suddenly Daehyun grabbed her body into his arms. Soojin was surprised.

 

"So I must be one of the pain that you want to throw away right, Jung Daehyun?” Someone suddenly said and Daehyun quickly let Soojin go. He turned back and looked at the person. Mirae was smiling at him.

 

"Kang Mirae! What are you doing here?” Daehyun asked her a little rough. Soojin looked at both of them. Mirae smirked at him.

"Huh! Why? This place is for everyone Jung Daehyun. It’s not only for you. We have lots of memories here, remember? Aww, and now you bring this girl here to say sweet words again? Am I right?” Mirae said while walking around Daehyun and Soojin.

 

"Don’t say any words Mirae! Those bad memories, I have threw it away from my life. You are no longer in my heart. Don’t ever you talk bad about me you B***H!” Daehyun started to mad until he cursed her. Mirae was so shocked to hear the words from him. So does Soojin.

 

"Jung Daehyun! Watch your mouth! You are different now huh? It must be because of this b***h right? Yah, I have heard a lot about you! You try to flirt with Daehyun right? He is mine okay! For your information, he is my boyfriend so you better stay away from him!” Mirae suddenly tried to attack Soojin. Soojin took a few steps backwards as she was so scared. Before Mirae could touch Soojin, suddenly Daehyun approached and blocked Soojin in front of her. He took her hands and whispered something at her.

 

" Don’t you dare to touch her! This girl is the first girl that successfully opened my heart back to accept girls around me! Think because of whom I hate girls! You have the answer! For your information, she is my sister and I warned you Kang Mirae! If you touched her again, I am not going to go easy on you! Got it! And you get lost of my life!” Daehyun said and he let her go. He grabbed Soojin and left. Mirae was shocked to hear his words. Daehyun had never did that when he was with her. She took her phone and called a person.

 

"I need you to find out this girl and where the hell she came from! I will give you her picture later.” Mirae said and ended the call. She smirked and smiled.

*Hesy, Jung Daehyun. If I can’t get you, then the other person also can’t get you. Because you are only mine! Just wait and see.*

 

 

A/N: Chapter 54 is here! Aww, Mirae had take her first move! What do you think she wants to do with Soojin and Daehyun? Next chapter is the answer!