Chapter 49

You Are Mine!

Mrs. Yuri waited patiently outside the emergency room. She was surprised when she heard that her son fainted. Fortunately Yongguk and Himchan was there too so it’s easier to take him to the hospital. She didn’t know that Daehyun had such a high fever. So do all the others. He was probably keeping this alone. Hanbyul came to the hospital after he received called from Himchan. She was actually have a date with Himchan in the evening.

 

"Himchan oppa, Aunty .." Hanbyul said and she hugged Mrs Yuri. Mrs Yuri hugged her back. Not long after that, Youngjae and the others came.

"Hyung! How was Daehyun? "Youngjae asked Yongguk.

"Still inside. Did I tell you to finish your event first before coming here?” Yongguk asked him back. Youngjae just smiled.

"No worries hyung. Soojin won and I already talked to the vice president. He said he will take care of it.” Youngjae replied him and he nodded.

"Woah! My baby won? "Himchan asked and looked at Soojin. She wasn’t that happy.

"I won but Daehyun oppa .." Soojin can’t continue her words. Tears started to fall down from her eyes.

 

"Haish..don't cry baby. I'm sure Daehyun is okay. "Himchan said to comfort her. Few minutes later, the doctor came out from the room while holding the stethoscope. Mrs Yuri and the others approached him.

"How is my son, doctor?" Mrs Yuri asked with little nervous. The doctor looked at them and smiled.

"Hurm, he is okay. Just having a high fever. He woke up just now and slept back after we gave him injection. He will be fine. But based on my examination, I found that he fainted because he was too stress and plus with his high fever. So my advice is don’t make he thinks too much and give him a lot of rest. He has to stay here for a night. If he is okay, then he can go back tomorrow.” The doctor explained to them. Mrs Yuri released a sigh of relief.

 

"So can we visit him now?” Himchan asked the doctor seriously.

"Hurm. For now he is still under control of the medicine and resting. You guys can visit him but just don’t disturb his rest. That’s all. If there is nothing else, I excuse myself first.” The doctor said and left them.

 

“Thank you doctor.” Yongguk said and bowed to him.

 

 

A/N: Nah~ A short chapter after the long chapter. Haha. Enjoy juseyong~^^