Chapter 42

You Are Mine!

It’s already 9 pm but Daehyun still haven’t come back to the house. Mrs Yuri started to worry about her son. She took her mobile phone and called Yongguk to let him know about it. Yongguk also was still at the café. She suddenly remembered that Soojin told her that Daehyun did come back home for a while to take his things that afternoon. She scared that he overheard everything about his mother.

"Mummy? What is it mommy? I am on my way home.” Yongguk asked his mother. He had just get into his car to go back home. 

"It’s like this Yongguk ah. Daehyun is not home yet. I am so worried of him. Can you go and look for him?” Mrs Yuri said in the line. 

"What? Oh, okay. Never mind. Don’t worry mommy. I will bring him back. You just rest okay.” Yongguk replied and he ended the call. He tried to call Daehyun but it went to voice mail. He drove his car to the school because he believed Daehyun was there.

Fifteen minutes later, Yongguk arrived at the school. He told the guard about his brother. The guard finally let him in to find his dongsaeng. After he parked the car, he ran around the school to find Daehyun. He went to every class and labs but no trace of him was there. Yongguk ran to the rooftop but the door is locked. He suddenly remembered that his brother is a president of music club in the school. He ran to find the music studio. He tried to look inside the studio from the glass mirror but since it was dark he didn’t saw anything. Suddenly he saw a person sitting on the floor holding his two legs. The person is looking at the floor. Yongguk knocked the window. He is sure the person is his dongsaeng Daehyun. Daehyun looked at the window when he heard someone knocked the door. Yongguk was surprised to see Daehyun eyes were swollen and full of tears. He ran towards the door and tried to open the door but the door is locked from inside. 

"Daehyun ah!! Daehyun ah open the door!! " Yongguk shouted from outside while he tried to open it. there was no sign that Daehyun will open the door. Yongguk took a few steps back before he stop and kicked the door. The door was burst open. Daehyun tried to take something on the table. Yongguk looked at the thing. It was a bottle of beer. He quickly took the bottle from him.

"Hyung ... give me that. I need it." Daehyun said while trying to take the bottle from Yongguk.

"Yah!! Jung Daehyun!! Come back to your sense!! You are underage to drink this!! Are you crazy??!” Yongguk scolded him and suddenly Daehyun cried.
"Daehyun ah, what's wrong with you?" Yongguk asked him slowly. As far as he knows, this is the second time he saw Daehyun looked so sad. The first time he saw his dongsaeng crying like this was when he broke up.

"Just why hyung ... why did she come to my life after she left me? After she hurt me? After she throw me away? Why?? "Daehyun groaned to Yongguk. Yongguk didn’t understand what his brother was talking about. He decided to approach Daehyun first and he pulled his body slowly in his arms. Daehyun cried loud to him.

"Hyung, its hurt so much ..." Daehyun said slowly.

"Shh ... I know. Just cry. Let it out tonight. "Yongguk tried to comfort him. After half an hour in his hyung’s arms, Daehyun started to calm down. He started to sit properly beside him. Yongguk looked at his face.
"Tell me what's wrong." Yongguk said to him.

"I went back home this afternoon to take my things. But I heard something. Mrs. Sara is my biological mother. She went to see mommy and told that she wanted to take me away from mommy. Hyung, I don’t want to leave mommy. I don’t want. She is not my mom! My mom is Hye Kyung not Sara!” Daehyun said with sobbing. Yongguk was surprised by his dongsaeng words.

"Did mommy know about this? I mean that you already know.” Yongguk asked him and Daehyun shook his head.

"Please..keep it secret for me." Daehyun said slowly.

"Okay. Let's go back first. Mommy is worried about you. " Yongguk said and he helped Daehyun to stand up. Daehyun lost all his strength at crying so he Yongguk helped him walk towards the car. He drove back to their house.

"Daehyun ah, just sleep okay. I am afraid mommy will ask you thousands of questions when we reached home and you will probably tell her everything since you are still not in stable mood. So just sleep and let me answer her question okay.” Yongguk said while driving. Daehyun just remain silence. He looked outside the windows and his eyes slowly closed.

After they reached home, Yongguk parked his car and looked at Daehyun. Daehyun had fall asleep maybe due to tired of crying. Mrs Yuri came out from the house when she heard Yongguk car stop in front of the house. She was worried about Daehyun. She was afraid that Daehyun will do something bad again. She quickly approached the car. Yongguk quickly get off from the car. Mrs Yuri opened the door at Daehyun’s side and got her son.

"Daehyun ah! You make me so worried about you! Haisshh! "Mrs Yuri said and she Daehyun face slowly.

"Mommy, it’s okay. Go to your room and rest first okay. I will bring Daehyun to his room.” Yongguk said while took his things from the back seat. Mrs Yuri looked at Daehyun’s puffy face and swollen eyes.

"Yongguk ah, where did you find him? He cried right? "Mrs Yuri asked Yongguk. 

"Hurm, well yeah. I found him at his school. He is stress with the event. So he cried. But I already give him advice so he will be okay. He must be tired of crying that’s why he is sleeping now.” Yongguk replied her. He has no other choice than to deceive his mother.

"Daehyun..wake up dear. You are home. Let’s go to your room and sleep.” Mrs Yuri tried to wake him up. Daehyun opened his eyes slowly when he heard someone called his name. He knew that voice. It’s his mommy voice. He looked at Mrs Yuri. Mrs Yuri smiled at him and helped him get out from the car. Before they walked into the house, Yongguk grabbed Daehyun’s hand gently.

"Errr..mommy. It’s okay. Let me send him to his room. You just rest okay.” Yongguk said. Mrs Yuri looked him with a weird face but finally she released Daehyun’s hands.

"Mommy go first okay. You go to your room, change your clothes and sleep okay. Don’t stress out. Rest well. Goodnight.” Mrs Yuri said to Daehyun but Daehyun didn’t reply anything. She approached Yongguk.

"Goodnight son. You worked hard today. Rest well. "She said to Yongguk. Yongguk just nodded and smiled. After Mrs Yuri went inside her room, Yongguk brought Daehyun to his room. After that he returned to his room. Himchan was still working on his case. Yongguk just looked at his friend.

"You are late today Yongguk. Lots of work to do?” Himchan asked while checking on his files. Yongguk didn’t answer but he approached Himchan and sat beside him. He finally released a heavy sigh. Himchan looked at him. 

"Woah ... woah ... woahh..okay, I know! You must have a problem right? If not, you will never sit in front of me like this. Come on. Tell me what’s wrong? You fought with your girl?” Himchan asked with teasing tone. Yongguk threw pillows at him.

"I am serious right now so please don’t ever mention about the girl!!” Yongguk scolded him.

"Haishh..okay! Then tell me what is it?! "Himchan also scolded him. Yongguk fixed his shirt and sat back beside Himchan.

"It's about Daehyun." Yongguk said. When he heard Daehyun’s name mentioned by Yongguk, Himchan became serious.

"Why? What’s wrong with him? Did he try to commit suicide again?” Himchan asked him. Yongguk quickly shook his head.

"No. He found his real mom today. "Yongguk said and Himchan eyes widened as he was shocked to hear it.

"He what?? Just who and when? "Himchan asked Yongguk. He was totally surprised with the news.

"This afternoon. His real mom came here and told mommy that she's gonna take Daehyun with her. And Daehyun overheard everything. I'm not so sure about this but he said the woman is Mrs Sara. "Yongguk finally told Himchan about what he had heard earlier. 

"What? Heol! Daebak! So that means that V or whatsoever boy is his step dongsaeng?? Woah! But why suddenly? How is he? " Himchan asked him about Daehyun. 

"Yeah. He cried so much tonight. He almost drinks beer. I am totally worried about this. That is why we need to do something about this. " Yongguk said. Himchan nodded and both of them started to discuss about it.


 

A/N: Okay, now what do you think? I dont know but I fall in love with Yongguk character. He is more like father to others~ Woohot! So, do you think Daehyun will follow his mother or stay with Mrs Yuri family? Well, should i make him leave?? Hehe. Enjoy~