Chapter 56

You Are Mine!

Mrs. Yuri entered the house with the red face. She had just arrived back from the school after being called by Daehyun’s teacher. The teacher’s words were still playing on her ears.

 

"Well ma'am. I found that lately Daehyun’s performance in school had been a little bit down. He is more silent and started not to pay attention in class. He is also started to skip his class. Today he didn’t enter my class and also he went back home after recess. Look. I think that he has problem. I need you to have a discussion with him about this. Daehyun is not this kind of student so that is why I said that maybe he has problems. He is the class monitor and it’s not good for other students looking at this attitude of him.”

 

Before Mrs Yuri could climb to the upper level of the house, Yongguk crossed her to go to Daehyun’s room. He didn’t knock the door but just opened it harshly. He approached Daehyun who was sitting on his bed. Mrs Yuri chased him from behind.

 

"Yah! Jung Daehyun! What do you think you are doing now? You skipped school? Yah! You are too much now!” Yongguk scolded him. But there was no answer from Daehyun. Before he did something worse to his brother, Mrs Yuri stopped his action.

 

"Yongguk, don’t." Mrs Yuri said and tried to cool him down. She knows Yongguk was so mad at his brother but this is not the right time to fight.

"Let me talk to him. You go back to the café.” Mrs Yuri said to him. Yongguk took a deep breath and he glared at Daehyun.

 

"Okay, fine. You are doing this right Daehyun Jung? Okay, fine! No food for you until you tell me why you are doing this! Mommy, I will go first and don’t give him any food. We need to teach him a lesson.” Yongguk said and he left the room. Mrs Yuri who was quite disappointed with him also finally left the room.

 

That evening during dinner, the atmosphere was totally silence. Everybody ate quietly. All of them had received the message from Yongguk about Daehyun. They can do nothing about it. Youngjae looked at his eldest hyung.

"Yongguk hyung, actually today.." Youngjae tried to explain what happened at school today.

"Eat quietly. I don’t want to hear any voice.” Yongguk said firmly. Youngjae became silence. Soojin was also looked at her brother. After dinner, they went back to their room. Youngjae entered his room and approached Daehyun who was writing something at his study desk. He sat on Daehyun’s bed.

 

"Daehyun ah, why don’t you tell the truth? Why do you asked us to keep quiet? Why?” Youngjae asked Daehyun. Daehyun had actually sent a message to Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo not to tell anybody about what happened in the school today.

 

"I just don’t want them to worry about me. I can handle it this time.” Daehyun said while flipping the next page of his book. He closed the book and then he went to his bed. Youngjae just looked at him.

"Then for how long you want to be like this? You need to eat. Or do you really love to stay at the hospital for days? Didn’t you remember you fainted once because you didn’t eat for days? Youngjae started babbling at him. Daehyun just smiled. How can he forget about it. That incident made him met with mommy.

 

"Haish, okay what. At least there is someone who care about me.” Daehyun said and turned back. Youngjae smirked.

" Yah! Then why don’t you care for yourself first? Haish!” Youngjae said and he walked to his bed. He pulled the comforter on his chest and just sleep.

 

 

A/N: Chapter 56 is here! Do enjoy juseyo~