Chapter 48

You Are Mine!

Jaehee walked to the student dressing room to look for Daehyun. The competition was ended and now the performance had started. But Daehyun was nowhere to be seen. While he was busy looking for him, suddenly Daehyun came out from the dressing room and was getting ready to perform.

 

"Daehyun ah! Yah! I am worried that I couldn’t find you! Where have you been? Ah, it’s not important. The multimedia team had their performance just now and now the dancing team is performing. Next will be our turn. Let’s go!” Jaehee said and both of them walked to the stage. Jaehee said the multimedia had ended their performance which means Youngjae had performed. Zelo and Jongup were on stage dancing like a robot and rock the stage. They ended their performance with the coolest moves and received a lot of screaming from the girls.

 

"Woah! Woah! Okay! I know its getting hotter! So, we've reached the last performance. Our last performance will be lead by our Music Club president himself. He is the one who were having hard time to make this event success and he even led the team to make a perfect performance. So let’s give him a big clap and watch their performance.” Jason said and left the stage. The audience clapped loudly and Daehyun get himself ready for performance. He took a deep breath before he went up to the stage. When he stood on stage, all the girls were screaming like crazy.

 

"That's my dongsaeng! Woohoot! Jung Daehyun! Go and show them what you have! Woohoot! "Himchan once again showed his fanboying mood. He was excited to watch all the performances today. Because he was too excited, he was jumping at his place.

"Yah! You just sit down and watch! "Yongguk scolded him and pulled him so that he sat back at his place. The music started to play.

 

"Gakkeumeun niga Neomu saenggangna
Gakkeumeun niga Neomu seonmyeonghae
Gakkeumeun nunmuri geunyang heulleo
Gakkeumeun ni hyanggiga nageodeun jeongmal "

 

Daehyun started to sing with his soothing voice. The audience became silence when they heard he sang. They were amazed by his honey vocal voice. Daehyun sang the song with full of feels and the message that he tried to give to the audience, they seems to receive it well since lots of them were wiping their tears. Mrs Sara who was one of the audiences also wiped away her tears. Mrs Yuri who sat beside Yongguk also kept sobbing. She cried because she knows that Daehyun tried to tell them how he felt right now.

 

“ Oh I miss you I miss you oh~” Daehyun gave out all that he had keep in his heart in the performance. They ended the song successfully as the audience stood up and clapped. Daehyun looked up to stop his tears from coming down.

 

"Ahh, I want to thank you so much to all who come today. It’s a good day today so let’s continue with our secong song. I hope you will listen it well.” Daehyun said while tried to control his voice. Once again the music played around the place. They were back to feel the second song.

“Mama aryonhi naege namaborin
Mama heunhan ireum han bon bulleoboneyo
Han pyongsengeul motnan jasik pumgo saratdon 
Geudae saenggagae o o o nan”

 

Daehyun once again started the second song. This time he was performing with two other girls and another boy who has the powerful voice. When he started to sing, the audience started to feel it. Mrs Sara tried to hold back her tears but she can’t. She knows this song. It’s about a son message to his mother. V noticed his mother cried and he hugged her.

 

"Mama, why are you crying?" V asked her. She shook her head and wiped her tears.

"No. The way he sang is so beautiful. I just get the feel into the song.” Mrs Sara said just to hide her true feels. V just replied with bland smile. Deep in his heart he also praised Daehyun. His soothing voice can make everybody here cried.

"I agree with aunty. His voice gave me goosebump!” Jungkook, the vocalist of the group also agreed with what Mrs Sara said. Once again V gave him bland smile. He knows that Daehyun had a great voice but why is everybody praised him?

 

"The boy who sang just now is good too. But this boy I think he is more to the feels.” Jin, the oldest member said to all s. He was talking about Youngjae who sang just before the dance team performed. All the members nodded to what the hyung said.

"Nae sarang .... ma ... ma .." Daehyun end the performance with tears on his cheeks. He slowly wiped his tears without anyone knows.

"Ahh ..why he didn’t become a singer. That main boy.. "One of the girls from other school said while wiped her tears away. Youngjae and the others who were listening from backstage also wiped their teary eyes. Daehyun smiled and took the microphone to his mouth.

 

"Ah, kamsahamnida. Actually the second song that we sang just now is a song entitled Mama originally by Jungkey. I dedicated this song to my only one mom in this world, Mrs Yuri. I love you mummy.” Daehyun said to the audience. Mrs Yuri cried while showing her smile towards Daehyun. The audience clapped loudly.

 

"Ahh..Jung Daehyun…this boy really ... made me cry so much today." Himchan said while wiping his tears.

Mrs. Sara stood and left the place when she heard the words. The words that totally hurt her. She was his real mother Daehyun but her son loves other woman more than her. She realized that it’s her fault for leaving him alone before but she wanted to redeem her mistakes. V looked at his mother. His mother was acting so weird today. When the music started, Mrs Sara went back to her seat.

 

"Yes, this is our last song. So before we end our performance, I want to say .." Daehyun stopped talking for a moment when he felt his vision suddenly blurred. He held his head. Jaehee who noticed the situation approached him.

"Yah, Daehyun ah, are you okay?" Jaehee asked him. Daehyun gave him bland smile and nodded.

"Ahh, sorry. I was nervous. Erm, so I want to say thank you to all who came today whether as the participant or the audience. I want to thank the students especially my club members who were here with me to make sure this program success. I hope the event like this will be continued by the juniors. Okay, now let’s listen to our last song. Actually all of the songs were chosen by myself. And I hope you like it. The last song is the song I love to listen and I will sing it today. A song originally by 4Men featuring Davichi entitled Can I Love You Again.” Daehyun said as the last speech before the show ended. For the last time, the music was played. Daehyun closed his eyes to feel the song. At the same time he was trying to hold back his dizziness. Watching from far, Mirae listened to the music and she already knows the song.

 

“ Saranghaji anheunde saranginjul aratdae
Saranghanda malhalttae geureonjul aratdae sarangeul mollatdae...”

Daehyun started to sing the song. Mirae was totally focused to the song. The song was likely appointed to her. What Daehyun tried to say in the song was he was not able to love her again. His voice was so good for the song. He sang perfectly. After the song ended, everybody stood up and gave them a very big round of applause. Daehyun and the stepped down the stage and he straight away went to search for mineral water.

 

"Woah! That's the golden voice of our school music club president. His soothing voice can makes the girls heart flustered and can make we cried too. Okay! Now the performances are all ended and we will take a ten minutes break. After this, I will reveal the champion for the competition. So stay tuned!” Jason said. He came down the stage and approached Daehyun who was drinking the mineral water backstage.

 

"Daehyun hyung! Your voice is great! "Jason said to Daehyun and patted his shoulder. Daehyun turned to him. His eyes widen when he saw Daehyun’s pale face. He was sweating a lot too!

 

"Daehyun hyung! Are you okay? Why is your face look so pale? Are you sick?” Jason asked him nervously. Daehyun shook his head and left him. He took his phone and started to message Jaehee about Daehyun. While he was typing the message, he was shocked when he heard a loud sound behind him. He ran to see what happened.

 

"Daehyun hyung!!" Jason shouted when he saw Daehyun were already unconscious on the ground. The mineral waters which was located there were everywhere around him. Jason ran to Daehyun.

 

"Daehyun hyung! Daehyun hyung! Daehyun Hyung! Hyung wake up! "Jason tried to wake him up but there were no response. He put his back hand on Daehyun’s forehead.

"Ouch! It’s hot! Hyung! Haissh!” Jason took his phone and straight away called Youngjae.

"Youngjae sunbaenim. I'm Jason. Sunbae, can you come to the backstage tent? Daehyun hyung fainted!” Jason said in panic. A few minutes later, Youngjae arrived there with the others.

 

"Daehyun oppa!"Soojin said and approached him. She was also surprised when Hana told her Daehyun fainted at the backstage. She rushed to the place. Soojin put her back hand on his forehead.

 

"Oppa! It’s hot!” Soojin said. Yongguk approached his dongsaeng and did the same thing. He shook his head and he carried Daehyun on his back.

"He is burning up. We need to bring him to the hospital. I will go with mommy and Himchan first. Youngjae and the others, came after the event ends okay.” Yongguk said and he carried Daehyun to his car. Himchan and Mrs Yuri followed from back.

"Haish, that boy. I can’t believe he can still perform with that body condition.” Youngjae said and he left the place.

“He sounded perfectly on stage but he was sick all the time? Wow!” Yebin said. All of them went back to the stage. Soojin just remained silence. She was hoping that nothing bad happened to Daehyun. Without they noticed, someone overheard what they were talking and left too.

 

 

A/N: Finally! Chapter 48 is here! The reason why I choose those songs are.. all of them are my favorite songs and i suddenly found that the meanings are related with my story. So i made a part for it. hope you guys love it. By the way, Who do you think who overheard their conversation and left? Curious for the next part? Stay tuned!