Chapter 47

You Are Mine!

"Okay! Let us continue our performance today with the next contestant. This group is consists of nine cute girls and called their group Sweetheart. They will perform the hit song originally by Girls Generation entitled Oh! Let’s welcome them on stage!” Jason said. When the group name was announce, Himchan stood up and started to cheer. It’s Soojin’s group!

 

"Woah!! It's Soojin!! Soojin ah!! Fighting!!! " Himchan shouted of excitement from the audience place. Lots of boys were cheering on the nine girls who wore the cheerleaders outfit on the stage.

"Jeone aldeon naega aniya brand new sound
Saerowojin nawa hamkke One more round
Dance Dance Dance till we run this town
Oppa Oppa I’ll be down down down "

 

Soojin and the other eight girls including Yebin and Hana started their performance with the loud cheers. Zelo and Youngjae who heard the song immediately came out from dressing room and rushed to the stage. V and his friends also gave them a lot of support.

"Woohooot! Yebin noona saranghae!!! " Jungkook shouted from his place.

"Soojin fighting!!" V also shouted to show his support.

 

"Hey oppa nareul bwa nareul jom barabwa~” Yebin sang her part. Zelo smiled brightly when he saw his girl performing on stage. He glanced at Jungkook who was fanboying over Yebin.

"Dugeun Dugeun gaseumi tteolyeowayo
Jakku jakku sangsangman haneun geollyeo "

 

Soojin who acted as main vocal of the group sang her part. She sang cutely to capture all the boys heart. Yongguk just smiled at his dongsaeng performance.

 

"Woohoot!! Soojin ah!! That's my girl!! Woohhooo!! "Himchan was still in his fanboying mood. Mrs Yuri who watched her daughter just smiled happily.

"Mama! Soojin! It's her!! Soojin! "V said while shaking his mom’s body. Mrs Sara just smiled at him.

"Oppa jamkkanman jamkkanman deureobwa ~" Hana took over the stage with a spoiled voice. Her eyes were at Youngjae who was watching her from the audience place. Youngjae gave her the sweetest smile.

 

"Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh ppareul saranghae
Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah oh mani mani ah~"

Sweetheart finally ended their performance with the great applause from the guests. Soojin hugged with her friends on their success performance. Hana ran towards Youngjae and hugged him.

 

"Oppa! Ahaha! I'm so happy today! Ahhh! "Hana said excitedly. Youngjae was surprised by her action but he just laughed. He saw that his family was looking at them.

 

"Hana yah..My family is looking at us." Youngjae said and Hana quickly let him go. She looked at where Youngjae pointed. Mrs Yuri and his two hyung were happy to see them. Hana was blushed.

 

"You look so cute today. Luckily your eyes were on me when you performed. I saw lots of boys were chanting over you. Haish.. I am jealous.” Youngjae said to Hana. Hana laughed happily and hugged him again. The same situation goes to Zelo and Yebin. Yebin also approached Zelo when the performance ended.

 

"You work hard. Your dance is so good too. " Zelo praised her while handed a mineral water to Yebin. Yebin took the bottle and drank it.

"Heyy, it’s you who teach me to dance. Hehe. Thank you Junhong ah. “ Yebin said. Zelo only replied her with a hug.

"Heh. Now I am nervous. It’s my turn after this.” Zelo said to Yebin. Yebin hold his hands and look at him.

 

"Junhong ah don’t worry. I know you can do it. You will perform with Jongup oppa right? I know you guys gonna rock the stage!” Yebin said tried to give him support. Zelo just smiled at her. Soojin ran to Yongguk, Mrs Yuri and Himchan who were waiting for her at the edge of stage. Yongguk, Himchan and Mrs Yuri just smiled at her.

 

"Himchan Oppa! Yongguk oppa! Mommy!" Soojin shouted and she immediately jumped to Himchan. Himchan hold her tight.

"Woahh! I'm so happy today! How was my performance?? "She asked and looked at their faces.

"Aigoo, my baby did so well today. I am sure you gonna win it!” Himchan said and she smiled happily.

"Really ?? Aww, that's why I love oppa so much! " She said excitedly. Yongguk and Mrs Yuri just smiled to see the girl happy.

"Song Soojin.” Someone called her and she turned back. V stood in front of her and smiled.

"V oppa! You come too?! Omo! "Soojin ran towards him and left Himchan. Himchan was shocked for a moment.

"She just said that she love me. But when the boy came, she just left me like that? Woah.” Himchan complained to Yongguk.

"Hahaha. Let her be. Ja, let’s go. The other haven’t perform yet and we can’t miss it.” Yongguk said and returned to his place. Himchan followed his steps and left Soojin with V.

 

"Oppa, did Yebin invite you here?" Soojin asked him and he nodded.

"She did invite our Kookie. And that’s why all seven of us are here. My mom is here too. She said you are so cute just now. "V said and made her blushing again. Suddenly she remembered that she haven’t saw Daehyun since the event started.

"Ahh, oppa, i have to go now. See ya! "Soojin said and left him. V went back to his place after that. Soojin went to the dressing room to find Daehyun but he wasn’t there. She kept running everywhere to look for her oppa.

* Where did he go? *

 

 

A/N: Okay! As requested! Twice chapter per day! Haha! By the way, since Daehyun are going to perform in Busan tomorrow, i won't be able to update too! Because i am 'going' with him! Hahah! Kidding! Well, tomorrow will be special chapters. I will post with videos and songs lyrics so that you guys get the feelings too. And don't forget to prepare a lot of tissues! Haha! Enjoy reading smile emoticon