Chapter 21

You Are Mine!

YOU ARE MINE! 

CHAPTER 21

"Aunty, we have to go now. We have vocal class after this.  Whatever it is, we will wait the return of V tomorrow. We hope that he recover faster.” Rap Monster, the leader of V’s group said as they wanted to leave the hospital after they came to visit their friend.  After that, the six of them left Mrs Sara alone in the ward room.

          After the six of them left, Mrs Sara took the opportunity to visit Daehyun.  She approached Daehyun slowly.  Her eyes started to become watery. Looking at Daehyun who looks so calm in his sleep really touched her heart.  She believed that Daehyun is her son that she left few years ago because of her relation with her ex – husband. Eventhough she had met with Daehyun once before this, her mother instinct was very strong saying that Daehyun is her son.  v is her son from the second marriage. She knows both of her sons really can’t stand with the cold weather. Both of them followed her who was also suffered from the same illness long time ago. She gently Daehyun’s face.  The face that she missed a lot.  She had to leave Daehyun behind because she was threatened by her ex – husband that he wanted to take Daehyun from her if she didn’t let him go. She was desperate to make the decision and finally she decided to leave Daehyun behind.  All she can do at that time was believed that her husband can take a good care of Daehyun. But she was totally wrong. When she came back to Korea and searched for Daehyun, she lost the track of her ex – husband. She came to the house but it was the new owner lived there.

           Mrs Sara touched Daehyun’s hands. Suddenly she saw something on his right wrist.  It was the bracelet that she gave to Daehyun on his birthday.  Mrs Sara almost falls down when she saw the bracelet. The evidence was there. Daehyun is his son!  She took his hands and wanted to kiss it when suddenly she heard someone coughed.  She wiped her tears and ran to V.

 V opened his eyes slowly.  He just woke up from fainted.  He looked around him. He was not at his company or in his hostel but the environment was totally white around him.  Mrs Sara approached her son.

"Taehyung ah, my baby you are wake up!” Mrs Sara said and his cheek gently. V looked at his mom with a weird face.  He tried to get up from the bed slowly.

"Mama what are you doing here? Where am I?” V asked his mother.

"You are in the hospital baby. Someone from your company called me saying that you fainted.  So they bring you here.  Do you need anything dear?” Mrs Sara explained to V.  V just shook his head. He doesn’t want anything from his mom.  He knows his mom had just returned to Korea.  His father died due to the accidents. Now he only has his mom.  Because he wanted to reach his dream, he came back to Korea earlier to practice after he received an offer to be trained at Big Hit Entertainment. Just few months ago, Mrs Sara confessed that she wanted to stay in Korea. Not long after that, she finally returned to Korea.

        While they were talking among themselves, the door was suddenly opened and Soojin entered the room. V looked at her without blink. Soojin was also surprised when she saw V had already wake up. She approached the bed.

"Song Soojin! What are you doing here?” V asked her. He was surprised by the girl present.

"Don’t get me wrong. I’m not here to visit you. I came because my oppa is here. Next to your bed.  Aunty, I ask myself first okay.” Soojin said and she left them. V was shocked when he heard her answer. His heart was just beating so fast when she came. He thought that she came for him but he was totally wrong.

           Soojin sat beside Daehyun.  She stared at Daehyun who was still sleeping. Suddenly Daehyun coughed and moved his body as a sign that he will wake up soon. He opened his eyes slowly. He had just wake up after he slept for hours. The drug that had been injected to him was too strong. He looked at his left when he saw a girl by his side. Soojin quickly stood up from the seat. She was scared that Daehyun will scold her.

"Where is mummy?” Daehyun asked with a weak voice.  He tried to get up slowly.

"Mummy is still at the cafe with others. They went out for lunch "Soojin answered him slowly. When he heard the answer, Daehyun looked at her.  Soojin blinked at him.

"Then what about you?" Daehyun asked her again.  Soojin shook her head and Daehyun started to feel angry.

"Why you didn’t eat? You will fall sick! Enough! Go down to the café and eat!” Daehyun said firmly. Soojin looked down.  She was afraid to look at Daehyun.

"I’m worried about you.  If there’s no one here then who wants to keep an eye on you? At least if I’m her, I can accompany you.” Soojin said slowly. Before Daehyun replied her words, they heard footsteps. Mrs Yuri and the others entered the room and approached Daehyun.

"Ehh? My baby is wake up! How do you feel? Feels better?” Mrs Yuri asked him and he nodded slowly.

"Mummy, I want to go back. I just want to rest at home can I? I don’t want to be here.” Daehyun said in spoiled. He was actually tired of seeing the hospital.  Every winter, he would be admitted to the hospital even for a night which he hates the most. Stood up and gave her mummy to seat beside Daehyun.  Mrs Yuri took the seat.

"Be patience my son. Its just for one night.” Mrs Yuri replied him.  Daehyun finally nodded. He doesn’t want to burden his mother about the illness. 

"Daehyun, mummy, I have to go now. It has been a while since I left the café. I will come again tomorrow to pick you up.” Yongguk said suddenly.  Mrs Yuri nodded.  She knows Yongguk is a responsible person.  Himchan and the others also get themselves ready to leave the hospital. Before they went out from the room, Daehyun pulled Yongguk’s hand and whispered something. Yongguk nodded and after that they left the room. When they came out from the room, Yongguk stopped his steps followed by others. 

"Himchan, you want to go to work right? Go ahead. Leave the kids with me. "Himchan nodded and the others.

"Do you still want to go for outing?” Yongguk asked them and they nodded. Yongguk saw Soojin’s gloomy face. 

"Erm, i'm sorry guys. But n you go without me? I have other things to be done.” Soojin said and all of them looked at her.  Hana and Yebin looked at each other.

 "Soojin ah, don’t be like this. Let’s go together.” Yebin tried to persuade her.  Soojin was still with her decision.  She shook her head.


 
"Sorry guys. I have to go. "Soojin said and she ran away.  Hana and Yebin tried to chase her but they were blocked by Yongguk. Both of them stopped.

"Don’t worry. Let me handle this. You guys have fun okay. Youngjae, you are incharged here. Don’t be late. Take care.” Yongguk said and he ran to chase Soojin. The others left the hospital after that.


A/N: There...someone made me update new chapter again. Ae Asmae Bang​ here...for u.. Enjoy juseyong~~