Chapter 5

You Are Mine!

On that night after dinner, Mrs Yuri called all of her sons.  They were all not her biological sons but they came to her house when they were kids. All of them were found sleeping in front and around her house.  Because of her mother heart, she took care of all six of them and treated them like her own sons since she had lost her husband and son two years before due to accident. She took care of six of them until they were all grown up and some of them had their own job. One by one, the sons of Mrs Yuri went downstairs to the living room.

"Mummy, what’s wrong? It’s not even a month pass and you already call us. Is there anything that we should know?” Yongguk, the eldest son asked his mother. Every end of month, the family will have their own gathering to discuss about their future and more. But they were a little bit anxious as they were called in the middle of month.

" I know but today I have something to tell you. I think Himchan had already knows about it.  I brought a girl yesterday.  She is sixteen years old just like Junhong.  Since she is the first girl that I brought into this house, I want to ask for your help. I want all of you to take care of her like how I took care of all of you.  Can you do that for me my sons?” Mrs Yuri told them everything.  They were totally excited to know about the news.

"Wait..did you just say that we are going to have a little sister?" Youngjae asked for confirmation. Mrs Yuri nodded.  The atmosphere suddenly changed. They were all look so happy.

"Haish..why it has to be a girl. I hate it. "Someone suddenly said and made everyone glared at him. The boy was totally showed his dissatisfaction with the news.

"Yah! Jung Daehyun!  Why do you say like that?” Youngjae who was at the same age with Daehyun scolded him.

"Molla, i just hate it. Just ask that girl to ignore me okay. That's it. "Daehyun replied and he headed to the stairs. The other five of them just looked at him. All of them understood him very well. Mrs Yuri sighed deeply.

 

"Bang Yongguk and Kim Himchan, stay. The rest go to sleep now. You have to go to school tomorrow.” Daehyun and the others went upstairs into their own rooms. Himchan and Yongguk sat back on the sofa.  

“ Mummy, I know you are sad about Daehyun. But I hope you understand him for now. We all know about his situation right? I’m sorry on his behalf.” Yongguk said to his mother. He knew his mother was slightly hurt by Daehyun’s action.

"I have my own reason why I bring Soojin here. That is why I really hope that not only both of you but all of you can take a good care of her.  I choose two of you because you guys are the elders among the others.  I want you to show a good example to Soojin.” Mrs Yuri explained to her sons.

“ Aww, so Soojin is her name? What a cute name. But mummy what is wrong with her? I saw her this afternoon right.  She looks like a little bit scared with me. Why is it mummy? And you said she is sick too. So I’m thinking of it until now.” Himchan asked his mother.  Mrs Yuri sighed again.

“ Okay. I will let you guys know.  But please don’t tell others about it okay. Soojin is by her own uncle. She ran away from the house and fainted in front of our house. That is why I bring her here. We need to do something to help her. I really want to help the girl that’s why I bring her to our house.” Mrs Yuri explained to both of them.  Himchan and Yongguk were totally in shock.

 "She is what?"  Himchan asked again.  Mrs Yuri didn’t answer but she just nodded slowly. He was totally speechless.

“Mummy, I’m sorry to hear that. I promised that I will take a good care of her starting from today. And you don’t have to worry about Daehyun. I will take care of it okay mummy?” Yongguk said and patted his mom slowly.  Mrs Yuri smiled at him.

“ Me too mummy. As a hyung and oppa of Soojin, I will do anything for her.  About Daehyun I think we should give him some time to accept her. I know Daehyun is actually a boy with full of love just esperience changed him.” Himchan said and smiled. Mrs Yuri patted his shoulder.  She knew the eldest are the most understanding one.