Chapter 59

You Are Mine!

Three months later....

 

V came out from Big Hit Entertainment to buy some snack with Jungkook and Jimin. While they had just come out from the company, they stopped when they saw Mrs Sara. V just walked and pretended like he didn’t see her. He doesn’t want to meet the woman. Jungkook poked Jimin as a signal to leave V with his mother.

 

"Err, Taehyung ah, we go first okay. See you later! Bye!” Jimin said and both of them left him there. Mrs Sara approached him and grabbed his hands gently. V tried to let his hand go but Mrs Sara tightened her grip. She brought him to a restaurant.

 

"What else do you want from me mama? You will get what you want! You will get your son! So why you are still looking for me?” V asked her coldly.

"Taehyung baby, I heard you transferred to another school. Is it true?” Mrs Sara asked him slowly. V was silent for a moment.

" Yes, why? The company sponsored my school expenses so you don’t have to worry about it. I know you are busy to get your son back.” V said to his mom. Mrs Sara sighed deeply. She has to be patient. It has been three months since V last contacted her. That’s why she came to the company.

"Kim Taehyung! I know that you transferred to your brother school! What do you think you are doing right now?” Mrs Sara was mad due to lost of patience. V looked at her.

 

"He is not my brother! Mama, I have no brother! Since I was kid, I have no brother! That’s it! And yes! I transferred to his school! Just because of one reason! I want to destroy his life. If he can take all my loved one, I can do the same to him too! Just wait and see!” V shouted at his mom and left her there. Mrs Sara was shocked to hear those words. She tried to chase him but V was faster. Mrs Sara get into the car and left the area. She headed to Mrs Yuri house.

 

Mrs. Sara arrived at the house and pressed the bell. Daehyun opened the door and was shocked to see her. Mrs Sara looked at him and Daehyun just turned back.

 

"Daehyun ah .." suddenly she called him without knowing the reason. Daehyun stopped immediately.

"You want to see mummy right? Come in first. I will call mummy.” Daehyun said and left. Mrs Sara walked to the living room and sat on the sofa. Daehyun went upstairs and knocked the door few times. Mrs Yuri opened the door.

 

"Mummy, there is someone here to see you.” Daehyun said. He looked at his mummy. Suddenly he noticed that Mrs Yuri looked pale and sweating a lot.

"Mummy, are you okay? You look so sick. If you are not feeling well, I can tell the guest.” Daehyun said to her. Mrs Yuri just gave him her bland smile.

"It's okay dear. I am okay. Call Soojin and ask her to make something for the guest.” Mrs Yuri said. Daehyun nodded slowly and he went straight to Soojin’s room. He knocked the door few times before he heard her voice. He entered the room and approached Soojin. Soojin was smiling happily.

 

"Daehyun oppa, is anything wrong? You rarely come to my room.” Soojin asked him. Daehyun sat next to her. He saw Soojin was preparing something like a birthday card.

"What is this?” Daehyun asked again and Soojin chuckled.

" Hurm, if I tell you, promise me that you won’t get mad.” Soojin said to him. Daehyun nodded slowly.

 

"Okay. I am making a birthday card for V oppa. Next week is his birthday oppa.” Soojin said. Daehyun face changed hundred percent. He knew her sister was very close to him lately which he hated the most right now. He was against their friendship but the others were supporting them so he had to act cool.

 

" Oh I see. Hurm, mummy asked you to prepare tea for the guest downstairs.” Daehyun said and he left her. Soojin knew that Daehyun were against her friendship with V. She also doesn’t know why. The others oppa had nothing to say though. Soojin went out from her room and headed to kitchen.

 

"Mummy, I want to take some fresh air for a while. I’ll be back.: Daehyun suddenly said and he left. Soojin released a small sigh and she continued her work.

Daehyun came out from the house and kicked a rock in front of him. Hwithout he realized, someone was watching over him from a car. She smirked and contacted someone.

 

"Hello, can we meet? Yes, I am a friend of Soojin. I can tell where she is, sir. " The person said. After she ended the call, she laughed happily and she called another person.

"I want you to get that boy. I want him so badly so use whatever you have to bring him to me. Make him faint. Tie up his hands and mouth. Okay? Let me know if you have him with you.” She said to the other person.

 

"Jung Daehyun, the game starts here. Just you wait and see. "The girl said and laughed evilly.

 

 

A/N: Chapter 59 is here everyone!! How is it so far?