Chapter 41

You Are Mine!

Mrs Sara get out from her car. She is now in front of Mrs Yuri house. She had think about it for a long time. She wanted to confess everything to Mrs Yuri today. She could not accept anymore the fact that Daehyun just treat her like a stranger. She pressed the bell. Few minutes later, the door was opened ans she walked inside. Mrs Yuri opened the door when she saw Mrs Sara in front of her house.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo ~" Mrs Sara greeted Mrs Yuri.

"Oh?? Mrs Sara. Please come in.” Mrs Yuri said with smile. Mrs Sara smiled back and came into the house. She looked around the house following Mrs Yuri steps until they stopped at the living room.

 

"Please have a seat first Mrs Sara.” Mrs Yuri said and headed to kitchen to make some drinks. Mrs Sara nodded and sat on the sofa. Her eyes were looking all over the house. Suddenly her eyes stopped at one of the picture on the table. Mrs Sara approached the picture and took it. She looked at her son Daehyun who was smiling happily in the picture.

 

"Ahh, you are looking at the picture. It’s my family picture. Those are all my sons. Soojin was not here at that time.” Mrs Yuri said as she brought the drinks. Mrs Sara approached her and sat back on the sofa.

 

“ Please have a drink Mrs Sara.” Mrs Yuri said with smile.

“ Ah, yes. Thank you.” Mrs Sara replied and she took the cup and had a sip of tea. She was wondering how to start the conversation about Daehyun.

 

"You have such a nice family Mrs Yuri. But as I know, they were all adopted right? They still have their own family. Let’s say if their families came and looking for them now, will you let them go?”Mrs Sara asked Mrs Yuri. Mrs Yuri look stunned with the question but she was still smiling.

 

"Hurm, yes they are all my adopted children started from Yongguk until Soojin. They are all my children. I also know that they have their real families except for Yongguk. But I have been with them for a long time. Since they were still kids. But not even a family member came here and said that they lost a child or they want to take them back. Not even one. I went to the police station every time they came to me to ask for missing person but still..i got nothing. So I considered maybe the family had abandoned them. That’s why there were not any single report about them. But if anyone came and claim for them, I will let them choose. I won’t force them. Ah, by the way. You came here today..do you have something important to say to me?” Mrs Yuri explained everything to Mrs Sara. She was stunned by her words.

 

"Err,it’s actually like this.. " Mrs. Sara started to tell everything to Mrs Yuri. Mrs Yuri was totally shocked when she heard about it. She was totally blurr what was going on. She was not ready to hear all this but she kept trying to hold the feel.

 

"So, you said Daehyun is your first son from your first marriage? That means the boy who was warded next to Daehyun is…his step brother? Something like that?” Mrs Yuri asked Mrs Sara for confirmation. Mrs Sara just nodded slowly.

 

“ This is driving me crazy. Ahh, do you have any prove saying that he is your son?” Mrs Yuri asked her again. Mrs Sara handed the envelope to her. She took the envelope and opened it. She read the content of the paper and looked at Mrs Sara.

 

“ Ah, I can explain that. I got Daehyun blood sample when he involved into accident that day.” Mrs Sara explained about how she gained the blood sample to do the test. Mrs Yuri released a heavy sigh.

 

"So you have know about it long time ago. That is why you keep watching over him. Since when you know about this?” Once again Mrs Yuri asked her.

“ Er, since..since I visit your café. I heard Soojin called his name. I am not sure too at first. But the bracelet on his wrist is a very strong prove that he is my son.” Mrs Sara answered properly.

 

“ Okay. So now what do you want me to do?” Mrs Yuri asked again. She suddenly got lots of question to ask.

“ I don’t want much Mrs Yuri. I just want my Daehyun back. Daehyun is innocent in this problem. He should not have to go through all this. I just want him to stay with me. I want to treat him like a real mother now. I hope you can help me, Mrs Yuri.” Mrs Sara said. Mrs Yuri was stunned by the words so she remained silent for a while.

 

"Hurm, what I can say is its all depends on Daehyun. Actually, he had go through hard times few years ago. And he had just recovered from the situation. So I think we may need some time to tell him about this. He will need time to accept all this too.” Mrs Yuri said. She felt sad to let Daehyun go but she was holding back her feeling.

 

"I understand but I hope you could persuade him faster. I want to live with him faster. Give me chance to be a good mother to him. I am begging you Mrs Yuri. I cannot be long here. I have to go now. “ Mrs Sara said and left the house. She get into the car with smile and left. Someone came out from the hiding place. It was Daehyun. His eyes were full of tears. He had heard everything.

 

* She is my mom? No! No! Impossible! *

With tears , Daehyun ran and left the house.

 

 

A/N: Oh no!!! Daehyun overheard everything!!! What will happen next?? Curious? Stay tuned ^^