Chapter 40

You Are Mine!

Winter season had come to the end. It’s finally spring season. Daehyun was super busy with the school event organized by his club. He was assisted by s and also Youngjae and Jongup who were the president of Multimedia and Dance club. They have made decision to invite outsiders to their event. So Daehyun wanted the event to be perfect. Two days left before the real event. Soojin and her friend also helped Daehyun for the preparation. She was also busy practicing as she is one of the participant in the event. Soojin looked at her brother who worked really hard for the event.

"Daehyun oppa! Come and eat first! "Soojin shouted loudly. Daehyun showed her his hand as the meaning of he need another five minutes. She just nodded. She looked at Hana and Youngjae who were eating like a lovely couple. When she looked at her left, Zelo and Yebin were also busy chatting with each others. Jongup was busy with his dance team for the performance on that day. Daehyun approached Soojin after he finished checking the stage.

"Ahhhh,I’m so tired!” Daehyun complained to her. Soojin gave him a bottle of water. 

"Haisshh, Daehyun oppa. I know this is your event. But you have torest a bit and eat. You are so busy with your work. Haiisshh” Soojin babied to him. Daehyun laughed when he heard that babbling.

"Wae? Are you worried about me?” Daehyun asked Soojin.

"Of course! You are my oppa! "Soojin replied him. Daehyun was so happy to hear that she worried of him but he was a little bit upset because she said as her oppa. Daehyun opened the food packed by their mommy this morning. While he was just wanted to feed himself, someone called his name and approached him.

"Daehyun sunbae, this is what we have prepared for tomorrow. Please check it. And the props are ready too. "One of Daehyun’s members said to him. Daehyun put the chopstick back and took the paper to check the script for the musical performance.

"Hurm, it's not bad. Good. So can we look at the props now?” Daehyun asked him and the boy nodded. As he was about to leave Soojin, suddenly he felt like someone grabbed his hands. Daehyun looked back and looked at Soojin.

"Sunbaenim, I'm sorry but my oppa did not eat anything since morning. So can you give him time to eat first and then he will check the props after this. Can you do that? "Soojin suddenly asked her senior bravely.

"Oh I see. I’m sorry sunbae. I don’t know that you haven’t eat yet. It’s okay. You eat first and we will be waiting you in the dressing room.” The boy said and left. Daehyun looked at Soojin who suddenly became quiet.

"Woah ... now you already have the courage to talk with a boy? That's a good improvement! Haha! "Daehyun said and laughed. Soojin stared at him.

"Hishh! I dare to say that because you are next to me!” Soojin scolded him and he laughed again.

"Aww, Hana yah, look at the lovey dovey couple! Did I tell you guys that you should be a couple? Hahaha!” Youngjae who saw everything just now said to Daehyun and Soojin. Both of them gave him a death stare.
"Just care of your girlfriend Yoo Youngjae or i will definitely steal her from you!" Daehyun replied and made Hana shocked with the statement.

"Yah !!! Jung Daehyun !!! You !!! "Youngjae shouted. Daehyun and Soojin laughed together. After that, they had their lunch together. After their lunch, Daehyun went to the dressing room to check on the props of the performance. Once he was satisfied with the props, he went back to the stage. 

"Daehyun ah!" Jaehee, the vice president of Music club called him. Daehyun approached him quickly.

"Yes Jaehee yah. Why?” Daehyun asked him.

"Yah, did you bring your speech text? I need to re-check everything by today. "Jaehee said. Daehyun stopped and think for a moment.

"Omo! Jaehee ah! I think I leave it at home. How? Is it important?” Daehyun asked him again. The text was left on his desk.

"Aigoo, Daehyun ah. It is important. I need to settle everything by today. "Jaehee replied to him. Daehyun once again stopped and think for a moment. 

"Hurm, it's okay. I will go back for a while and take it.. Okay? " Daehyun said and he left the school quickly.


 

 

A/N: Okay! Chapter 40 is here! And can you guess what happen next? The hint is....it's gonna be dramatic. Haha. Kidding. Enjoy~