Chapter 15

You Are Mine!

V sat on the floor in the training room. V and six of his friends will debut as a K-Pop boyband soon.  To make sure their debut become a hit, they have to struggle so hard. V looked at his wrist watch. It’s already four o’clock in the morning. But he still sat in the room alone. He was thinking about Soojin all day. He still remembered when he met Soojin on her first day in school. Unfortunately she didn’t come to school two days after that and gone missing just like that. He had her first eye contact with Soojin on her first day. He tried to find her on the next day but Soojin was reported absent for a week before he got news from others saying that she had moved to another school.  Since then, V felt disappointed as he lost her trace.

Bumping with Soojin a few days ago made him wanted to continue his good intention to be friends with her. But Soojin seems so scared when she faced him. V stopped and thinks for a while. She was scared with him yet she still hug other boy in front of him. Even he didn’t know the boy who attacked him at school just now. He took a sip of soda and released a heavy sigh. Jungkook, the youngest member in the group entered the room when he saw V sat alone in the room.

"V hyung, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked him and sat beside him.

"Eo, Kookie, why are you here? Why you didn’t you go to bed?” V asked him again.

 "Not yet. I’m not sleepy yet. Hyung, you still think about that boy who came to our school today right? Who is he hyung? Do you know him?” Jungkook asked him.  He realized V was so quiet since they came back from school.

"Hurm, I don’t know. It’s a long story I guess. I just want to be friend with that girl. I know her. She is a former student in our school. But she moved to other school two days after that.” V explained to Jungkook.  Jungkook looked at his hyung.

"Do you mean Yebin noona bestfriend?" Jungkook asked him.  Yebin is his adopted sister since a year ago. V just nodded.

"So now you are looking for her?" Jungkook asked him again and v nodded for sure.

"Ahh hyung! Now I got it! I think I know where she is! Yebin noona new school! " Jungkook suddenly said excitedly. V stared at him with a strange look. Jungkook stood up and hold his hyung hands and helped him up.

"Hyung, don’t worry. Now let’s just go to bed first. Tomorrow after school we will go and meet her. Trust me. I will tell Yebin noona about this. Don’t worry. You will meet her. " Jungkook said with confidence. V followed his brother steps. He believed in his brother. Both of them returned to the dorm and V continued to sleep as he lay on his bed. He just hope that there will be a good luck for him.