Chapter 10

You Are Mine!

 It’s finally recess time. Soojin and Hana went out from the class and headed to Yebin’s class. Soojin was worried with Yebin as she can’t focus on the class just now. Soojin entered the class and saw Yebin was sitting at her place.  Suddenly Soojin got a great idea. She approached Yebin slowly and touched her shoulder from back. Hana and Soojin laughed together.

"Soojin! You scared me! "Yebin scolded her best friend.  Soojin approached her and patted her back gently.

"Okay..okay. I'm sorry okay. Come. Let's go to the cafe. "Soojin said and hold both of her bestfriend’s hands. After they took their food, they searched for a place to sit.  Hana looked at Youngjae who waved his hands towards them.

"Soojin ah, Youngjae oppa is calling us over there. Let’s go!” Hana said to Soojin. Soojin didn’t move.  She turned back and sat at another table far from the place. Yebin followed her steps.  Hana also turned back to follow her bestfriend. Three of them continued to enjoy their meals. Zelo and Jongup suddenly approached them. Yebin looked at Zelo without blinking when she saw he stood in front of her.

"Soojin ah, why didn’t you eat with us? We usually eat together.” Zelo asked her but she ignored the question. She continued eating her food without looking at them. After that she left all of them. Hana and Yebin looked at each other as they were shocked with her action. Both of them chased Soojin frm behind. Zelo and Jongup looked at each other.

"Hyung, what is wrong with her?” Zelo asked him but Jongup just shook his head. After that they went back to Youngjae and Daehyun who were still at the table. Daehyun just enjoyed his food while Youngjae who saw everything stopped from chewing his food.

"What’s wrong with her? She’s not like she’s always be.” Youngjae asked with curiousity. Zelo suddenly remembered the girl who walked with Soojin. She is the the new student who sat next to him in class.

 "Ah, hyung. The girl who walked with Soojin is the new student in my class. How could she know Soojin on her first day here?” Zelo told his hyungs about Yebin.  All of them paid attention to his statement including Daehyun.

"Well, did you guys made her angry?” Youngjae asked all of them and they shook their head. Suddenly

"Oh yeah! I got it! There must be something wrong with her new friend!” Youngjae shouted excitedly. Daehyun pushed his head until he almost bumped into the table.

"Don’t think of useless thing. That girl had nothing to do with this. Junhong, just ask her first. The rest leave it to me.” Daehyun said and then left.

"Yah! Jung Daehyun! You will pay for ruining my hair! " Youngjae shouted and chased him.  Zelo just blinked at them.

"Jongup hyung, since when Daehyun hyung interested in women? He seems care a lot about Soojin. Don’t you think so?” Zelo asked suddenly. Daehyun who he knows is a person who hate girl since he was left by his girlfriend.  When Soojin came to their family, he saw changes on his hyung. Eventhough Daehyun didn’t show that he care about her, Zelo knows Daehyun loves and care about Soojin. 

"Maybe because Soojin is our sister.I’m sure it’s not just Daehyun hyung but we all do care about her. Besides, she’s the only girl in our family.” Jongup answered and took a spoon of soup into his mouth. Zelo just looked at him.

"Hyung, just now you said that Soojin is the only girl in our family right? So what about mummy?  What gender is she?” Zelo asked and laughs.  Jongup stopped eating and glared at him.

"Err..aha ... just kidding hyung .." Zelo continue to eat his food quickly as he was afraid of Jongup.