Chapter 19

You Are Mine!

Daehyun and Soojin walked together from school today. Youngjae and Hana had their date at the library. Yebin and Zelo went had extra class today. Jongup had a dance practice with his B-boy group. Both of them ended up together because they had no activities.

"Daehyun oppa..let’s go to the café! I want to help Yongguk oppa there.” Soojin suddenly said to Daehyun. Daehyun looked at her face.

"For what? Yongguk hyung had his own workers. We paid them. Do you want to be unsalaried employee?”Daehyun replied with unsatisfied answer.  Soojin face changed as she heard the answer.

"If oppa don’t want then go back alone. I’m going to the café.” Soojin said angrily. She walked and left Daehyun there. Daehyun was totally surprised. He just wanted to . But it seems Soojin had misunderstood about it. He followed her from back and slowly pushed her shoulder caused the girl almost fall down. After that he ran away.

"Daehyun oppa!!!!!"Soojin shouted loudly. Daehyun laughed when he saw Soojin’s angry face. He ran away and leaves Soojin behind him.

"I'm just kidding! Let's race! The person who arrived at the café first will be the winner! Bye!” Daehyun shouted and then he increased his speed and ran away.

"Oppa!!! That’s not fair!!! You are cheating!! Aaaarrrggh!” Soojin shouted and ran after him. Both of them ran until they arrived at the café.  Daehyun entered the café first. He turned back and saw Soojin still running towards the café.  When she arrived at the café, she almost collapsed due to exhaustion. Fortunately Daehyun was there. He holds her tightly. Soojin was out of breath.

"Yah, are you okay?” Daehyun asked her. He looked so worried about her.  Soojin just nodded slowly.

"I……am….okay ..Woah..I’m so tired!..." said Soojin.

"Next time, if you can’t run, then don’t do it. If anything happened to you, mummy will be so sad!” Daehyun suddenly mad and left her. Soojin followed him from back.

"Daehyun oppa! Daehyun oppa! Wait! Who’s the one who start the race?! It’s you right?! Then I am  the one who should be mad, not you! Daehyun oppa!!” Soojin shouted to Daehyun. Daehyun ignored her and went upstairs. Soojin’s voice had attract so many attention from the customers including the woman who sit in front of the counter. She kept looking at Soojin.

"Song Soojin! There are customers now! What’s wrong?” Yongguk asked and approached the girl. He was forced to come out and see the argument between the kids. Soojin made her  angry face.

"It’s Daehyun oppa! He is the one who started the race, so why he blame me suddenly?” Soojin complained to Yongguk.  Yongguk was speechless. He looked at the customers and apologized.

"It’s okay dear. Let him be.  Maybe he is tired.  Now go upstairs and rest okay.” Yongguk said trying to comfort her. Soojin ran upstairs and Yongguk immediately returned to his place.

 

"Err..sir .." someone called  Yongguk. He turned back to the voice.

"Yes? What can I do for you ma’am?” Yongguk asked the woman who sit in front of the counter friendly. The woman showed her finger to the stairs. She looks so uncomfortable.

"Wh-who-is that boy? What is his relation with you?” The woman asked him. Yongguk looked at her weirdly.

"He's my brother. His name is Jung Daehyun. Why ma'am? " Yongguk asked her back with a strange look.

"Err, no nothing. I want to go first.” The woman answered and she quickly left the café.

* Is it really you dear? My boy. Is it you? My son. Jung Daehyun.Jung Daehyun? *