Chapter 37

You Are Mine!

Yongguk came out from his car and approached Hyorin who was waiting for him in front of the café. Yongguk smiled at her. Hyorin looks so beautiful to him even though she just wear simple outfit.

 

"Oppa? Yongguk oppa? "Hyorin said and waved to Yongguk. Yongguk suddenly shook his head and looked at her again.

"Oh, ah, let's go." Yongguk replied and opened the door for Hyorin. Hyorin smiled and get into the car. After Yongguk get in, they left the area.

"Oppa how long have you been working there? I mean at the café.” Hyorin asked him to start a conversation.

"Well, since I am in high school? Mummy gave me to manage the café just few months ago. She said she is already old and she wants me to take care of it.” Yongguk replied her while focusing on his driving. Hyorin nodded slowly.

"Oh, so it has been a long time. Hurm.” Hyorin replied.

"What about you? I mean how’s your life? Tell me a little bit about yourself.” Yongguk asked Hyorin.

 

"Me? Well, my life isn’t that interesting to tell you. I live with my older sister.But she rarely comes home as she is working so hard. So I am alone in the house. I started to work at the company when I was high school too. I was just a trainee back then. But after I end my school, the company called me and offered me to be one of their workers there. Well yeah I am so happy. My family is not a rich family. My sister is supporting me before but since she is getting married with her boyfriend, I started to think that I should have my own money too. I just wanted to apply work at your café but I got an offered before. Haha. So I think that’s all about me.” Soojin explained to Yongguk about herself.

 

"You said you were living with your sisiter right? What about your parent?” Yongguk asked her. Hyorin looked down as she heard the question. Yongguk looked at her when there is no answer.

 

"Ahh, Hyorin ah, it’s okay. You don’t have to answer my question if you don’t want to.” Yongguk said. Hyorin shook her head.

"No, it's okay. My parents died. Both of them were robbed and killed when they were back from work. At that time I just entered second year in high school. My sister just got her new work. So we were having hard time there. Eventhough the murder has been caught, I still can’t forgive him. Because of him, I lost both of my parents.” Hyorin told Yongguk the story of her parents. Suddenly tears fall from her eyes to the cheeks. Yongguk who noticed the situation remain silence. He just let her cried until she calm down.

 

"I'm sorry. I don’t know about it.” Yongguk apologized to her. Hyorin suddenly wiped her tears and smiled to Yongguk.

"Ahh, it's okay. I'm sorry I was too emotional. Ja, how about you? Tell me about your life. I am sure oppa have a better life than I do.” Hyorin said. Yongguk just replied her with a bland smile.

 

"I will tell you when we arrive at the restraunt. “ Yongguk replied and he increased the speed of the car. Yongguk brought Hyorin to a fancy restraunt. He already made a booking for two persons. Once they arrived, Yongguk get off from the car and ran to open the door for Hyorin. Hyorin bowed and smiled to him. Her eyes were on the building.

 

"Ja, let’s go in.” Yongguk said and locked his car.

"But oppa..this is an expensive restaurant. Let’s just eat at the ordinary stall. I don’t care.” Hyorin said. She feels awkward when Yongguk brought her to the expensive restaurant.

 

"Haiisshh..I told you its on me. So let’s just go.” Yongguk said and grabbed her hands into the restaurant. Hyorin was stunned but he slowly followed Yongguk’s steps. They sat at the table booked by Yongguk.

 

"Hurm, okay. What do you want to eat?” Yongguk asked Hyorin. Hyorin observed the menu.

"Erm..anything. I let you choose.” Hyorin answer shortly. She didn’t want to make her own choice so she let Yongguk choose for her. Yongguk choose the food and few minutes later, the food arrived. Both of them started to eat and silence.

 

"Why are you so quiet suddenly? You said you want to know about me. So why don’t you ask again?” Yongguk said to break the silence.

"Erm, of course. I already ask. So I will just wait for your answer. I don’t want to force you.” Hyorin replied him. Yongguk smiled as he heard the girl’s words. He respected her for being so concern about other feeling.

 

"It's okay. I will tell you but make sure don’t say anything about it okay.” Yongguk said and he started to tell his story to Hyorin. Hyorin listened carefully to his story.

 

 

A/N: Chapter 37~~ Yongguk first date?? Didn't they look awkward? Haha. Well, please anticipate for the next part!