Chapter 46

You Are Mine!

Daehyun opened his eyes slowly. He felt so dizzy. He tried to get up from bed and looked at the wall clock. He get down frm bed and walked slowly to the bathroom. After that he got himself ready for school. Today is a day where lots of people will come to the event. He needs to do the best. After he is ready, Daehyun left for school early in the morning. Not long after that, the house was noisy with the sound of the people in the house who were really excited for their performance today. Because all of them participated, Yongguk and Himchan had take leave to go to the school. After breakfast, all of them get into Mrs Yuri van.

 

"Okay, are you ready?"Himchan asked them excitedly but there were no response from them. Jongup and Zelo were busy with their dance step whileSoojin and Youngjae were busy with their songs. Yongguk started the engine and drove to school. When they arrived at school, Soojin and the others left Mrs Yuri along with Yongguk and Himchan for preparations. Mrs Yuri was looking for Daehyun. She brought food for her son because she was told by Youngjae that Daehyun left earlier. Yongguk and Himchan grabbed her hands and walked slowly into the school. While they were just took a step, suddenly a group of girls gathered and screaming in front of them. Their handsome faces attracted the girls to look at them.

 

“Woah! I heard they are B.A.P’s older brother and they were in this school before too!” shouted one of the girls.

“ Woah!! How can all of them be so perfect handsome!!! Just like what we called them!” shouted another girl. Himchan just smiled at the girls.

"Wow! Looks like we still have our popularity here. Haha!” Himchan said proudly. Yongguk laughed at his words.

"Shut up and let's go." Yongguk said and they went into the tent for the audience. Few minutes after that, they once again heard the screaming of the girls. Himchan looked back and saw a group of boys from another school walked to the tent. One of the boys captured his attention.

 

"Eo ?! That's V! Soojin friend! Woah! He has popularity here too!” Himchan said. Yongguk looked at them too. They took the seat not far from Mrs Yuri’s family. V who noticed the presence of Yongguk and Himchan approached them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am V, Soojin friend." V said. Mrs Yuri just gave him a bland smile. Yongguk also just stared at him blankly while Himchan was smiling happily.

 

"Ah, yes. You are the boy from that day right?” Himchan asked him nicely. V nodded and smile. While they were having conversations, suddenly someone called V and he turned back.

"Mama!" V said. Mrs Yuri was shocked when she heard the name. She turned and saw Mrs Sara was approaching them.

"Why are you late? I told you to come earlier.” V said with a baby tone.

"Aigoo baby. I have tried my best to come early to watch my sons performances!” Mrs Sara said to him. She said that to see Mrs Yuri reaction but Mrs Yuri still showed her a calm face. V looked at his mother with a strange look.

 

"Sons? What do you mean by that? I am your only son mama. Plus I don’t have performance today.” V asked his mother. Mrs Sara looked at him and smiled.

"Your friends are my son too dear. Let’s go.” Mrs Sara said and she grabbed V and brought him to the other Bangtan members. Without they realized it, Daehyun overheard their conversations. He wanted to meet his family but was shocked when he saw Mrs Sara was there too. But that was not surprising at all. What made him surprise was he heard the word ‘Mama’ from V. He was totally in shock and he left them. He held his head. Without thinking twice, Daehyun ran to the toilet.

 

"Everybody are you ready? Make some noise! "Jason went to the stage and started his job as MC. All the audience cheered as they were excited to see the performances.

 

"Okay. I will be the MC for the day. My name is Jason. So, today we will start with the first singing contest, dance competition and finally the performances from our school clubs! All right! Let’s start with the first group, Brave Girls with their song I’m The Best originally by 2NE1!” Jason said and went down the stage. Mrs Yuri approached him with the food pack.

 

"Excuse me. You are Daehyun’s friend right?” Mrs Yuri asked him. Jason nodded and smile.

"Yes I am. Are you his mother?” Jason asked her back. Mrs Yuri nodded slowly.

"Aha, yes. By the way can you please give the food to Daehyun? He left to school early in the morning and didn’t take his breakfast.” Mrs Yuri said and gave the food to Jason. Jason looked around him. He saw Jaehee who was passing by him.

"Hyung! Jaehee hyung! "Jason called him. Jaehee rushed to them.

"Yes? Is everything alright?” Jaehee asked him.

"This is Daehyun hyung’s mother. She wanted to give the food to Daehyun hyung. I want to help but I am MC. Can you help me hyung?” Jason explained to Jaehee.

 

"Okay. Aunty, don’t worry. I will give to him. Aunty please go to your seat or you will miss the show.” Jaehee said politely and he ran to search for Daehyun. While he was running, he saw Daehyun walked weakly to the dressing room. He approached Daehyun slowly.

"Daehyun ah, are you okay?" Jaehee asked him. He tried to look at Daehyun face but he hid it.

"Jaehee ah, I-I’m okay. I just need some rest. When the time for our performance, please call me.” Daehyun replied and left him. Jaehee chased Daehyun.

 

"Daehyun ah! Wait! Your mom give this for you to eat.” Jaehee said. He was really curious why Daehyun hide his face. Daehyun turned back and took with him. Jaehee looked at his departure with a strange face.

* What is wrong with him today? *

 

 

A/N: Chapter 46! Omo! Daehyun finally knows that V is his step dongsaeng! Eoddeohke? AHH...And what is wrong with him? Why do you think he hide his face? What will he do next? Curious?? Stay tuned!