Chapter 11

You Are Mine!

 

            That evening after the school ends, Soojin walked with Hana and Yebin.  She did not want to go back with her brothers. So she decided to get out early from the class with Hana and Yebin.  They walked together happily until they arrived at a junction. Yebin excused herself first to go home.  Hana and Soojin continued their journey. 

"Soojin ah, what’s wrong with you today? You don’t want to eat with your brothers and you don’t want to go back with them today. What’s wrong? Do you fought with them?” It’s dangerous for you to walk alone like this.” Hana asked her with a curious face.  

"Hurm, I don’t even know why Hana. Oppas are all kingkas at school while I’m nobody there. Most of the girls hate me just because I’m close with oppas. Luckily I didn’t mention that I stay with oppas. I’m dead if I told them that. I don’t want to fight with them you know. I come to school to study, not to fight. So I guess it’s better to be like this.  I will pretend that I don’t know them at school. That’s better.” Soojin said with a lower voice. 

         Hana was speechless after she heard her words.  Soojin is true. She she went into the school, she was hated by all girls just because she had a good relationship to the most popular boys in the school. Hana looked at Soojin. Her face had showed how frustrated she felt.   Hana suddenly noticed a supermarket which is not far from them.  She held Soojin’s hands and led her to the supermarket.

"Hey, Hana, where are we going?” Soojin asked as she was surprised by her friend sudden action.

"Let's go to the supermarket! I want to buy an ice cream!” Hana replied excitedly.

          Both of them headed to the supermarket. They straight away went to the ice cream container.  Their eyes were busy searching for the ice creams. While they were busy choosing their own ice cream, suddenly Hana received a phone call. She excused herself for a while and left Soojin alone.  While Soojin is still focusing on the ice cream, suddenly she saw her favourite vanilla ice cream.  She bends her body to take the ice cream but suddenly….

"Ouch!" Soojin moaned in pain while touching her head. She rubbed her head slowly.

"Ouch! My head! It’s pain! " someone moaned.  When she heard a boy’s voice, her eyes widen. She stared at the boy who is  looking at her. They were holding the same ice cream at that time.

"Let it go. It’s mine.” The boy said stubbornly. Soojin who was like just awake from the dream quickly released the ice cream and the ice cream fall on the floor. The boy looked at Soojin with anger.  Soojin trembled.

"I'm - I'm sorry!" Soojin said and ran away. She was actually afraid of the way that boy looked at her. Soojin quickly searched Hana without realizing the boy was chasing her from behind. Hana who was just finished shopping goods ordered by her mother walked faster towards Soojin when she saw the girl looked so sacred. She saw a boy followed her from behind.

"Soojin ah!" Hana shouted from her place. Soojin ran towards her when she saw her friend in front of her. Hana quickly put all the goods and she took Soojin’s hands and ran. Both of them ran out from the supermarket.

"Soojin ah, where are we going?" Hana asked while running.

"Just run please!" Soojin replied and they kept running without knowing the right place to hide.

"Yah! Hey! I know who you are! Stop right there! " The boy shouted from behind. When she heard the voice, Soojin increased her speed. She was so scared and started to cry. She can’t stop now.  She just hopes that someone saved her today.  Soojin turned to right followed by Hana.  The boy still chased them. She does not care anymore.  She increased her speed until she saw a boy whom she knows walked at the area.  Without wasting her time, she immediately ran towards Daehyun who was listening to music. She hugged the body tightly and Daehyun was surprised with her action. Daehyun removed the headphone from his ears.

"Hey, what are you doing?” Daehyun asked her.  He tried to push her body but Soojin tightened her arms.  Daehyun suddenly heard someone sobbed and he was stunned.

"Please ... save me..just this time ..."  Soojin said with sobbing. Hana who was also there told Daehyun  everything. Daehyun stared at the road in front of him. Hana who was also scared hide herself behind Daehyun.  The boy who followed them stopped as soon as he saw Soojin was in other’s arms. Daehyun stared at him and he quickly left the place.

         Daehyun released the hug and he walked towards where the boy stopped just now. The boy was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly his eyes caught on something. Daehyun took the thing and put it into his pocket. After that he went back at Soojin.  Soojin was still with tears.  He approached her and wiped the tears away. 

"It's okay now. You are safe. Stop crying. " Daehyun said trying to persuade her. Soojin is still crying.  Hana also tried to comfort her from behind.

"Soojin ah, don’t cry. It's over now. " Hana said to comfort her friend. She wiped her tears but the tears keep falling down.

"Daehyun oppa. I'm sorry and thank you so much for saving my life. " Soojin said with sob.

"Hurm, okay. Let's go to the cafe now. Mummy and the others are already there. Hana, let's follow us. It's dangerous for you to walk alone here. Well, Youngjae is there too. " Daehyun said.  Hana just nodded and smiled when she heard Youngjae’s name.  They already know that there is something between both of them.  Just both of them remain silence about it.  They continue to walk together to the café. Soojin remain silence on the way to the café.  Daehyun walked beside them and looked at her face. Suddenly he touched Soojin’s hands and holds her hand tightly. Soojin looked at him as she was surprised with his action.  She knows Daehyun tried to protect her and give her strength.  Slowly Soojin tightened the grin.  Somehow she felt safe when Daehyun were beside her.

A/N: Hye Babyz! Here comes the new chapter! Enjoy~