Chapter 55

You Are Mine!

"Ding Dong Daeng" The bell rang as a signal the classes were about to began. All students rushed to their classes. Youngjae and Daehyun too. They sat at their places. Few minutes after that, their class teacher, Mr. Kim entered the class. Daehyun lead the students to greet the teacher and they sat back at their places.

 

"Okay, class. Before we start our class today, I would like to introduce three new students here.” Mr Kim said. The students were excited to hear the news.

"Sir, are they girls or boys?” One of students asked.

"Two boys and a girl.” Mr Kim said. Again the class became chaos. They were so excited to know the new students. Mr Kim called one of them to enter the class and introduce himself. The boy entered the class with a bright smile. He bowed at all of them.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Min Yoon Gi imnida. My friends called me Suga. I am transferred student from SOPA. (School of Performing Arts Seoul). I hope we can be friends after this. "Suga said. He received a big round of applause to him. They were excited to see the new student from the popular private school at their class.

 

"Yah, SOPA is a really good school. Why did you transfer here?” One of them asked. Suga just smiled at them. Daehyun looked at the boy. He was sure that he had seen him before.

"Okay! Suga can sit at the empty place. Next student please enter the class and introduce yourself.” Mr Kim said. Another boy entered the class with a sweet smile. The girls were crazy to see him.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo..I am Jung Ho Seok. I am transferred student from SOPA too. Nice to meet all of you.” J- Hope said excitedly. Daehyun observed his face. He finally remembered them. They are V’s friends!

"They are V’s friends.” Daehyun said to Youngjae next to him. Youngjae looked at him.

"V? Soojin’s friend? Why they move here? SOPA is a dream school for everyone.” Youngjae said. Daehyun and Youngjae were dreaming to study at the school but they can’t because of their family. They don’t want to burden their mommy. Daehyun just remain silent and looked at the boys.

 

"Okay, the only girl please enter.” Mr Kim said happily. The girl entered the class with smile. The atmosphere suddenly became silent. All of them looked at Daehyun.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kang Mirae imnida. Everyone it has been long time right? I hope thst we can be friends like before too.” Mirae said. Daehyun glared at her when he saw the girl in his class. Youngjae was also surprised to see the girl in front of him. He looked at Daehyun but he had no reaction.

 

"Oh my God, she has no shame! After what she did to Daehyun she still can comeback here?” One of the female students said. The classroom became noisy. Daehyun and Mirae was the most popular couple in school before Mirae left him. All of them know about their relationship. The girls were mad at her because she made Daehyun hate girls around him.

 

"That's right! Because of her, Daehyun didn’t want to talk with us like for years!B***h!” Another girl said. Mirae looked down because she felt embarrassed. Mr Kim knocked the table few times to make them quiet.

 

"Okay! Okay! Don’t say like that to her. People can change right? Youngjae, can you sit next to Ho Seok? Mirae will seat beside Daehyun.” Mr Kim said. All of them were surprised especially Daehyun. He stood up from his seat.

"Sir! I don’t want! I don’t want to seat next to this b***h!” Daehyun said tried to against his teacher.

"It’s my decision Daehyun. Mirae will seat next to you.” Mr Kim said once again. Mirae had pleaded to him and promised to make with Daehyun back just now. Mirae looked at him and smirked. The class was noisy because of the news. Daehyun who couldn’t control his anger left the class.

 

"Jung Daehyun!!!" Mr Kim called him but he ignored it. Youngjae only looked at his departure. Jaehee tried to chase him but was stopped by Youngjae.

"Let him be alone." Youngjae said. Jaehee nodded and sat back. The class was continued as usual. During recess time, Youngjae came out from the class alone and called Jongup. He wanted to ask about Daehyun.

 

"Youngjae hyung, why are you calling?” Jongup asked as soon as he answered the call.

"Jongup ah, where are you now?" Youngjae asked him.

"I am at the café with Daehyun hyung. Why hyung?” Jongup answered. When he heard Daehyun was with him, he felt relieved.

"Ah,it’s nothing. I will come now.” Youngjae said and ended the call. He went straight to the café. After took his food, he joined the others like usual.

"Hyung, why are you late?" Zelo asked him.

"Nothing. I went to toilet just now. By the way, Jongup ah, Junhong ah, is there any new student in your class?” Youngjae asked them.

"No new one in my class. Why hyung?” Zelo asked him back while eating.

"Eo? I think I have. A boy. Kim Nam Joon is his name if I am not mistaken.” Jongup said. Youngjae and Daehyun looked at each other.

"From which school?" Daehyun asked him.

"SOPA." Jongup answered shortly. Daehyun stopped feeding himself. He put the chopstick down. Suddenly a group of girls screamed loudly. All of them looked at the entrance. A group of boys went to the café and lined up to get their food.

 

"Ahhh!! Oppa! Oppa!! So handsome!! " The girls screamed around them. Jongup observed their face one by one.

"Eo? That’s him. Woah~ They are popular on their first day here? I think I have seen them before. Where is it?” Jongup said. Zelo started to observe their faces too.

 

"Hurm, Jongup hyung is right. Their faces are familiar. Wait a minute..that boy?! Zelo looked at Jungkook who was taking his food. He smirked at the boy. Bangtan Boys were looking for some empty seats to sit. V suddenly saw B.A.P members and he smiled at Daehyun. Jimin grabbed his hands and asked him to sit down. Daehyun looked back at his food and continued eating.

 

"Yebin noona!" Jungkook shouted loudly. Zelo was coughing loudly as he heard the boy called his girlfriend. Yebin, Hana and Soojin who were just arrived approached them.

"Eo? Baby Boy!! Yah! Why are you here?” Yebin asked as she was totally surprised when she saw her dongsaeng here. Jungkook smiled sweetly at her.

"Hehe. Well, we all suddenly feel like to change school. Hehe. Besides, the school is near with our company so it is easier.” Jungkook answered her.

"V oppa too?" Soojin asked him. V just nodded and smiles.

"Girls, why not you join us here?” Rap Monster said. All of them looked at each other.

"Err, we would like too but we have our own group over there. My boyfriend is waiting for me.” Hana replied him politely.

"Me too. My boyfriend is waiting over there. Maybe next time. Hehe. Bye!” Yebin said and then she walked to B.A.P table. Soojin was going to do the same too but suddenly someone grabbed her hands. She turned and looked at V.

 

"You don’t have boyfriend right? So why don’t you join us?” V asked her. Soojin looked at Hana and Yebin who were already at the table. Both of them just smiled at each other.

"Err, but I .." Before she could refuse, V grabbed her hands and made her sat beside him. Soojin looked at Daehyun but he didn’t look at her. Yebin and Hana were chatting with each other.

 

"Ah ~ Finally Soojin is going to date someone from Bangtan Woohoo ~ ~ I can’t wait for it!" Yebin said excitedly. Daehyun just remained silence. Suddenly a girl sat next to Daehyun. Daehyun looked at beside him. Mirae was just smiling at him and hold his hand.

 

"Haish! I reallly hate girls you know! Let my hand go! "Daehyun shouted when Mirae tried to grab his hands. Mirae was surprised.

"Yah..Jung Daehyun. We used to be like this right? Why are you so mad? Is it because your beloved sister sat with another boy? Huh? B***h like her won’t ever stay by your side. So please wake up!” Mirae said cynically. Daehyun stopped eating and took his food tray. He looked at Mirae. Mirae looked at him too. He suddenly throws all the food to Mirae. The girl was speechless. The situation attracted everyone attention. Soojin and Bangtan members saw that too.

 

“ Aww..they must have bad relationship. He refused to sit beside her too just now.” J- Hope said.

" Yah!! Jung Daehyun!!” Mirae shouted loudly.

"I have warned you before this! Mirae ah, let’s stop it here! Once again I heard a word about Soojin, I will make you move back to America. This time, you will never return here!” Daehyun said and left the place. He walked across Soojin and Bangtan members withoutr looking at them. Soojin looked at his face. She knows he was mad. She quickly stood up to chase him but V stopped her.

 

"Hey, why are you going to go after him? Sit down first. He's not your boyfriend. It’s recess time.” V said to her while hold her hand. Soojin let her hand go from him. Bangtan members were surprised with the drastic action.

 

"He's not my boyfriend. But he's my brother. And who are you to stop me? "Soojin said and left. Suddenly they heard someone laughing from their side. All of them looked at the person.

 

"Hahah. Yah. Soojin is not like the other girls. She is totally different from others. It’s not easy to get her heart. You will have to face all her five brothers first. Okay? Ah, furthermore, Daehyun and Soojin are known as a couple here. Even though they are just siblings, but they have a very close relationship that made everybody think they were couple. So my advice for you young boy, next time, think before you say anything about Daehyun in front of her!” Youngjae said and left. The others followed him from behind. V just stared at them. He suddenly punched the table before left the café.

 

A/N: So...Bangtan and Mirae went to their school. Okay..... To be continued...