Chapter 4

You Are Mine!

Soojin opened her eyes slowly. Sunlight that was focus on her face made she felt so difficult to open her eyes. Her vision became cleared slowly. When she looked at the surrounding, she began to panic. She quickly woke up from the bed. She was still in trauma with the incident that happened yesterday. Once again Soojin looked at her surroundings. She was in very beautiful and tidy room. Suddenly the door is opened from outside and made her laid back and pretended to sleep. She trembled with the fear. She could hear the footsteps approached her. The person sat on the bed and made Soojin loose her breath.  She began to cry.

"Hey, little girl. Wake up. " The person said and Soojin opened her eyes without warning. She pulled the blanket over her body.  She was trembling in fear.  She looked at the person. She is a beautiful lady that gave Soojin her sweetest smile.

"Don’t worry and don’t be scared. You are safe here.” The lady said with smile.  Soojin still can’t believed in her. She was scared and cannot believe other people anymore. The lady smiled and touched her forehead.

"Dear, don’t be afraid. You are safe here.  I’m Mummy Yuri. Ma Yu Ri. I am the owner of this house. You are here now. My house.  last night I found you collapsed in front of my house so I brought you here.  Where do you live little girl? Let me send you back. “The lady explained to Soojin. When she heard the words back, she cried and pleaded to the lady so that she will not send her back.

"No! No! Please no! I don’t want to go back! I don’t want! Please!” Soojin shouted loudly. Mrs Yuri hugged her and her back. She knew something bad had happened to the girl that made she acted like that.

"Okay dear.  I won’t send you back. You will stay with me. Tell me. Tell me everything dear.  let me know what happened to you.” Mrs Yuri replied to calm her down.  Soojin finally told the whole story to the lady.

Soojin cried in Mrs Yuri arms. She even can’t look at her face. She really felt so shame. Mrs Yuri who had listened to the story was also in shocked. She hugged Soojin to give her strength. Tears were falling down from her cheek.

"I don’t want to live anymore mummy! I’m disgusted with myself!” Soojin suddenly groaned and hit her chest so hard.

"Shh ... dear, don’t say like that. You have to be strong okay. I will always be here for you. First of all, we have to go to hospital okay? We have to stop this thing before it become worst. I will do everything for you. Just don’t worry.” Mrs Yuri said to Soojin. She had made the decision to help the little girl.

After Soojin looked calm, as promised both of them went to the hospital for check up. Soojin undergo various types of examinations and she was finally waited for the results together with Mrs Yuri. A doctor called them back after the result is out.

"How is my daughter, doctor?” Mrs Yuri asked the doctor. Soojin just remained quiet.  She looked like she had lost her soul.

"Hurm, it's gonna be hard for her. She is just sixteen and she have to face all this. Well, from the check up, she is so lucky that she was brought here this early. We can still prevent the situation to become worse. That’s why I gave her an injection. She was supposed to stay here for a day but seems it is dangerous for her now, I let her go home.  But make sure she got plenty of rest. And the most important thing now is herself. She was badly suffered from mental and physical. She was abused mental and physically.  So you have to always be with her for this time so that she will found her true self back. It will take some time and you have to be patience. Other than that, I think there is no problem.” The doctor explained to Mrs Yuri. After they went out from the hospital, they headed to the police station.  She told the whole story to the police officer since Soojin didn’t say even a word just now.

After the report at the police station, they headed back to the house. Mrs Yuri parked her car in the large garage.  She came out from her car and brought Soojin into the house.

"Mummy, are you back?" Someone shouted from the kitchen. When Soojin heard a man’s voice, she quickly hides behind Mrs Yuri. A man with his work outfit came out from the kitchen. He was also surprised to see a cute girl hide behind his mummy.

"Hurm, Himchan ah, why are you back so early? You are supposed to be in the office now right?” Mrs Yuri asked the man.  Himchan grinned.

"Hehe. I come back to cook. My girlfriend wants to eat spaghetti. "Himchan answered with silly smile. Mrs Yuri approachjed him and hit him.  Himchan groaned in pain.

"Hish! This bad boy!Tell your girlfriend to make it herself! Enough! I’m going to bring this girl to her room. She is sick.” Mrs Yuri replied and brought Soojin to her room.  Himchan just watched the girl.  His eyes were focused on Soojin.  Suddenly the girl turned back with sharp eyes. Himchan quickly ran to the kitchen.