Chapter 14

You Are Mine!

 

Yongguk came out of the café. He had something to do so he decided to come home late. After he makes sure the café is locked, he walked slowly to leave the café. As he walked down the street, he saw a girl cried and she was harassed by a group of men. Yongguk approached them.

"Hey, what are you doing?” Yongguk asked the group. All of them looked at him.

"Wow, look what we have here. Someone tried to become a hero tonight. Are you her boyfriend? If not, just go. You better leave before I we kill you!” One of the men shouted at Yongguk.  Yongguk smirked when he heard the words.

"So looks like I don’t have any other choice than being her boyfriend. Well, I will say yes. I am her boyfriend. So what now? Still dare to touch my girl?” Yongguk tried to provoke them.

"Kill him!"One of the men shouted. All of them started to attack Yongguk. Yongguk began to show everything he learned since he was small by his father who was a former fighter. He defeated all of them just in a blink of eye.  They finally ran away and Yongguk approached the girl who was totally in fear.

 "Are you okay?” Yongguk asked the girl. She raised her head and looked at Yongguk. Yongguk noticed the girl.  She was the cute girl that attracted his attention on the evening.

"Thank you so much. I'm okay. "The girl replied him. Yongguk help the girl up.

"I am Yongguk. Bang Yongguk. I work at the café across the street over there.” Yongguk said and extended his hand to the girl.

"I’m Hyorin. Lee Hyorin. Glad to know you.  Thank you once again for your help.” Hyorin replied and shake hand with him. Yongguk suddenly feels something strange. His heart is pounding so fast!

"Err..haha. It’s not a big deal. It’s a coincident that I walked here. I had just finished working and I’m going back now. Well, it’s dangerous for a pretty girl like you walk alone here. May I send you back?” Yongguk said while scratching his head.  Both of them ended up walking together.  The atmosphere was awkward hey were just met.

 "Ahh, sorry if I asked, but you are the one who worked at the flower shop right?” Yongguk asked her.  She looked at him in shock.

"Yes, but how do you know about it?"  Hyorin asked him back. She began to feel uncomfortable with Yongguk and started to feel uneasy.

"Hey, don’t be afraid. I just saw you throw the rubbish this evening. That’s why I know. My café is just across the road.” Yongguk explained to avoid the misunderstanding. She nodded and smiled to him.

"How old are you?" Hyorin suddenly asked. Yongguk smile widely and shows his beautiful gummy.

"Me? Well, I’m turning to 23 years old this year.” Yongguk answered softly.

"Woah! So you are my oppa! I am 21 years old now.” She replied happily. Both of them started to become close. They were busy chatting without realize they were already in front of Hyorin’s house.

"Yongguk oppa, this is my home."  Hyorin said with a smile. Yongguk look around the house.

"Hurm, okay. It’s getting latre now. Go inside.” Yongguk said and she nodded. After that he left the house with a very wide smile. This is the first time his heart beats for a girl.

When he arrived at his house, he entered   Jongup and Zelo’s room.  It had become a routine for him. He will observe every of his siblings before he go to bed. Yongguk looked at Jongup. He was sleeping with a laptop in front of him. Jongup loves anime so much. Every night before he went to sleep, he will watch his favourite anime entitled Pokemon.  Yongguk approached him slowly and closed his laptop and put it on the table. He adjusts the position of his brother ans pulled the comforter and covered his body with it.  After that he approached Zelo.  Zelo was the youngest before Soojin came into the family.  He loves skateboarding very much. He always played and brings his skateboard to school. Recently he keeps telling him that he wants to decorate his new skateboard.  He said he wants to make some decorations for the skateboard. Yongguk took some of the design and go through it one by one. He praised Zelo for having such a very good talent on the decorations. He slowly took a pencil from Zelo and put it on the table. Once he is finished, he came out from the room slowly.

Yongguk headed to Daehyun and Youngjae’s room. He opened the door slowly and entered the room.  He approached Youngjae first. Youngjae is sleeping with his camera. He knows Youngjae is crazy over the camera. He loves taking picture so much. Because of his love towards the camera, Mrs Yuri had give him a digital camera as a present on his birthday.  Since then he and the cmera cannot be separated. Yongguk took the camera from his hands and put it on the table.  Youngjae stirred up when the camera is being taken but he continued to sleep soundly. Yongguk covered his body with the comforter.

He approached Daehyun’s bed. Daehyun is sleeping with his sweater.  His earphones were still at his ears. Among the six of them, Daehyun is the only one who can’t resist to cold. He is also the one who always suffered when winter comes.  That is why he always wears the jacket all the time. He is also a boy who really loves music.  He onced told Yongguk that he wants to become a good singer one day. Slowly Yongguk took off the earphones from his ears.  Daehyun stirred up and his eyes opened slowly.

"Yongguk hyung .." Daehyun called him half – awake. Yongguk who just put the iPod on the table sat on the bed. Daehyun just blinked at him.

"Daehyun ah, it's still late at night. Sleep. You need to go to school tomorrow. "Yongguk said.  He covered his body with the comforter. Daehyun started to close his eyes back and finally he fall asleep. Yongguk stood up and approached the remote controller. He increased the temperature in the room so that Daehyun will feel warm and after that he came out and headed to Soojin’s room.

Yongguk opened the door slowly and stepped into the room.  Soojin is not on her bed but she is sleeping on her desk. Yongguk shook his head and approached the girl. He looked at her desk. Looks like Soojin is having a revision. She is a matured girl sometimes but she is spoiled too.Maybe because of her experience made she have two different personalities and that’s made her very special girl. Eventhough she is at the same age with Zelo, because she is the only girl in the family, Yongguk cares for her so much.  He slowly closed the book and brought Soojin bridal style to her bed. After covered her body with the comforter, Yongguk kissed her forehead d came out from the room. He finally headed to his bedroom.

He opened the door and stepped into the room. Himchan, his roommates is still busy studying his new case that he received that morning. When he saw Yongguk entered the room, he started his conversation.

"Yongguk ah, how’s your work today? You came home late today. "Himchan said.

"Erm, Yeah. I cleaned the café too. That’s why.” Yongguk answered while he took off his jackets.  Himchan just nodded.

"Hurm, you know what? You are weird. You are the boss in the café and you still do their works. You supposed to order your employee to do those works.” Himchan suddenly said and made Yongguk smile silently.

"Hurm, it’s okay I guess. I’m used to it. Why are you not sleeping yet?” Yongguk asked him and jumped on his bed.

"Hurm, you know. I just got a new case so my hell started now. By the way, have you look at the kids? Are they sleep?” Himchan answered rubbing his eyes.

 "I just came back from their rooms actually.  Yup. All of them had go to the dreamland. Himchan ah, stop it and sleep. You have to work tomorrow.” Yongguk said and Himchan nodded. He keeps all his things and jumped on his bed. After few seconds, both of them fall asleep.