Chapter 53

You Are Mine!

With Yongguk sweet words towards their mommy and other siblings, all of them went to a picnic just like requested by Zelo and Soojin. Daehyun also joined them. Even though Mrs Yuri had prevented him from going, but he said he needs to take fresh air. They went to Han River, a place which is popular with the beautiful scenes and cool relaxing place. Soojin helped Mrs Yuri with the mats. While she was helping her mother, suddenly she heard someone called her name.

 

"Song Soojin! Soojin ah!! "A person shouted from far. Soojin looked back and her eyes widen to see Hana and Yebin were headed to her.

"Woah ... Soojin ah. Your friends are here too?” Jongup asked her. She quickly shook her head. She put the cup and then approached Hana and Yebin.

"Ha-Hana yah, Ye-Yebin ah, what are you guys doing here?” Soojin asked them. Hana and Yebin looked at each other.

"Yah, what kind of question is that? of course Junhong invited me here and Youngjae oppa invited Hana too. Why are you asking like that?” Yebin asked her. Hana was just smiled.

"Eo? Hana yah! You are here!” Youngjae shouted from far and he approached them. Hana ran towards Youngjae and they hugged each other. Soojin and Yebin looked at each other and smiled.

"Soojin ah, do you want to tell me something?” Yebin suddenly asked her. Soojin shook her head quickly.

 

"Soojin ah! Mommy called you!” Jongup called her. Soojin turned back and looked at Yebin. She was surprised to hear Jongup mentioned the word mommy. As far as she knows, she is Daehyun’s adopted sister and they were all just friends. She had no idea of what is going on. Zelo and Soojin and even Hana didn’t tell her about this.

 

"Mommy? Soojin ah…what is this? You guys are sibling? No…you only have your aunt and uncle right? And they have no child. And as far as I know, you and Daehyun oppa are adopted sibling but what about the others? Are they Daehyun sibling too?” Yebin asked her. Soojin remained silence because she doesn’t know what to say.

 

"Song Soojin? I am asking you.” Yebin began to raise her voice. She is mad when Soojin just remain silence.

"Yebin ah, you are here?” Suddenly Zelo called her. Yebin turned back and looked at Zelo.

"Junhong ah, what is your relationship with Soojin? I mean all of you. Tell me Junhong ah.” Yebin asked him. Zelo looked at Soojin and he nodded to her.

 

“ I think it’s time for you to tell her Soojin ah. She is my girlfriend and your best friend so I think she should know about us.” Zelo said to Soojin. Yebin looked at him and she looked back at Soojin.

“Okay. Yebin ah, we need to talk.” Soojin said and she grabbed her hands and left. Hana followed them. Zelo and Youngjae just stared at them.

“ Will they be okay hyung?” Zelo asked Youngjae.

“ I also don’t know. Probably yes.” Youngjae replied and left too. 

 

Soojin brought them to a place quite far from her family. Yebin and Hana stood in front of her and she just remained silence.

“ Okay, now tell me the whole story. Soojin ah, I know you earlier than you know all of them. But I feel so dumb that I know nothing about you. You are different now. You left without words too. What are you hiding from me? Why you didn’t tell me anything? Why Soojin ah? Am I not your friend?” Yebin asked her. Soojin started to cry.

 

"It’s not like that Yebin ah. Actullally. I.. I ran away from house! I ran away because…I was ! Yes! I was by my own uncle! I can’t stand it anymore so I run! I ran until I fainted in front of mommy house. Since then, I stayed with mommy. Daehyun oppa, Youngjae oppa, Jongup oppa, Zelo are all her sons. So I stayed with them. I don’t want to tell you because I was scared to tell you. I was scared that you don’t want to be friend with me anymore. Even oppas didn’t know about my past except for Yongguk oppa and Himchan oppa. I feel so jerk about myself…iskk….isk…” Soojin finally told them about her past. She fell on the ground. Yebin and Hana were shocked with the confession. Tears fall down from their eyes. Both of them approached Soojin.

 

"Soojin ah, mianhae. Mianhae! Why didn’t you tell me that time? I don’t know about it. I don’t know! I am so sorry!” Yebin said with full of tears.

"Soojin ah, if you think we'll leave you, you are wrong. We will continue together. Because we are fated to be together. We love you Soojin. We will never leave you.” Hana said. Three of them hugged each other. Someone watched them from far and smiled.

 

 

A/N: Chapter 53 is here. I have something emergency this evening so i posted it now. Enjoy juseyo~ ^^