Chapter 34

You Are Mine!

"Ding Dong Daeng ~" school bell rang as a signal that school day has ended. All students busy packing their things to go back home. Hana and Soojin also packed their things and get ready to go back. Yebin who had already gets herself ready went to Hana and Soojin’s class."Hana yah, Soojin ah, I have to go first okay. My friend is waiting for me.” Yebin said to Hana and Soojin. Both of them looked at each other and smiled. "Haish ...do you want to see your friend or you want to see Zelo? Come on, just tell us the truth! We are friends remember? Hana said. Yebin smiled shyly. "Come on, we don’t do anything. Just take some fresh air before come back home.” Yebin replied slowly and Soojin laughed a bit. "Okay, just go okay. Take care of yourself and take care of Zelo too. " Soojin said to her bestfriend. "Okay, see you guys later! Bye! "Yebin replied excitedly and she ran out from the class. Hana and Soojin walked out from the classroom.

 

"I noticed Zelo and Yebin seem to be closer with each other. I wonder when they are going to reveal their relationship to others. I am sure it will become a hot topic in school. Haha!” Hana said suddenly. She noticed Yebin always spend her time with Zelo lately. "Hurm, me too. I can’t wait when you and Youngjae oppa will announce your relationship too.” Soojin said with a teasing tone. Hana looked at her face and she slapped her shoulder softly.

 

"Eyy, don’t say that. I don’t know too. He never says that he loves me. But he always took care of me. So I can’t say what is the status of our relation. Maybe just as a brother and sister? Something like that? Haha.” Hana said and make Soojin shocked."What? He never said that He love you? OMG!  Youngjae oppa must be kidding me! I could see from the way he treats you Hana! He is different when you are beside him!” Soojin tried to encourage her bestfriend. "Hurm, so is it it like the way Daehyun oppa treat you? Is it considered as brother and sister?” Hana asked Soojin. She noticed the special treatment given by Daehyun towards her bestfriend. Soojin’s face changed when she heard the question.

 

"What are you talking about? Daehyun oppa is my brother.” Soojin simply answered the question. "But he is not your real brother. So you guys can fall in love with each other. "Hannah tried to defend her words. "Hey, even though he is not my real brother, but I already treat him like my own brother. Not just Daehyun oppa but all of them.” Soojin replied and made Hana shut up. "Speaking of Daehyun oppa, I think I didn’t see him today. He didn’t come to school today? " Hana asked Soojin and she nodded.

 

"Hurm, it's all because of me. I was angry with him yesterday and almost hit by a car. But Daehyun oppa save me and he was injured. "Soojin said slowly. Hana was surprised by the answer. "What? Then how is he now? Is it bad? Why Youngjae oppa didn’t tell me anything?” Hana began to mad. "He's okay. He wanted to go to school but Yongguk oppa asked him to rest at home. Youngjae oppa probably don’t want to make this thing to be worst.” Soojin said and Hana just nodded. "But Soojin ah, Yebin didn’t know about your real relationship with all oppa right?” Hana asked suddenly and Soojin nodded.

 

"Why? You said she is your bestfriend. "Hana asked her. "Just it's not the right time to tell her the truth.” Soojin responsed to her bestfriend. Before Hana could ask more, Youngjae called her name. "Hana yah ~!" Youngjae shouted and ran towards them. "Youngjae oppa, no need to run. We are not going to go anywhere.” Soojin said with her face. "Heyy, Hana yah, let's go." Youngjae said ran away. Hana looked back at Soojin. "Youngjae oppa, wait! Soojin ah! "Hana shouted loudly.

 

"It's okay. Have fun with Youngjae oppa! "Soojin shouted back and then she walked to the school gate. When she just stepped out from the school suddenly someone grabbed her hands and made Soojin screamed. "Hey, hey Soojin ah! It's me V! "V said and tried to calm her down. When she heard the name, she stopped screaming and turned back. V threw her a wide smile. "V oppa..what are you doing here?” Soojin asked him as she saw V is standing right in front of her. "Hurm..I am searching for a blooming and beautiful flower in this school. The name of the flower is Song Soo Jin.” V said and made Soojin smiled happily. "Heyy, you just finished your school too?” Soojin asked him and he nodded.

 

"Hurm, yup. Soojin ah, are you going somewhere after this?” V asked her back and she shook her head. "Yes! So let's accompany me. I want to eat but I have no friend to accompany me.” V said with a cute voice. He was determined to steal this girl’s heart. "Haish, you don’t have to do that. I can accompany you but I have to tell Yongguk oppa first. Can I borrow your phone for a while?” Soojin said and he nodded. He took out his phone and handed it to her. "Hello, Yongguk oppa, this is Soojin. Oppa, can I go out with my friend for a while?” Soojin asked Yongguk.

 

"Of course you can dear. Is your friend girl or boy?” Yongguk asked her from the line. "Err..he’s a boy oppa. He is the one who were admitted at the same room with Daehyun oppa.” Soojin answered calmly. "Okay honey. Can you please pass this phone to him? "Yongguk responsed to her. Soojin handed the phone to V. V took a step forward and talked with Yongguk for a while. Few minutes later, he came back to Soojin.

 

"Oppa, what did Yongguk oppa say?” Soojin asked him. V just showed his bland smile. "He asked me to treat you dinner. Haha. Let’s go!” V answered shortly. "Haha! Yongguk oppa is always like that! Oppa, where are we going to eat?” Soojin asked him again. " Hurm, let’s walk first. I will think what I want to eat today.” V answered and he walked along with Soojin. He suddenly remembered of what Yongguk really said to him earlier. "You better take a good care of her boy. If I see a little scratch on her body or she cried because of you, I will make sure you will stay in hospital again. This time for a week. And make sure to bring her back before 7 okay. Don’t be late.”

 

"Oppa? Why? " Soojin asked V as the boy suddenly stopped walking. “Ahh, it's nothing. Let's go. " V said and both of them left the area. After they left, someone came out from his hiding place.

 

* Why did it hurts so much to see you are smiling in front of others * With a feeling of disappointment, the boy left the school ground.

 

 

A/N: Chapter 34 is here! Second couple to be revealed on the next chapter! I'm sorry Babyz. I can't write well on this chapter coz I'm not feeling well. Whatever it is, let's fighting together...smile