Chapter 18

You Are Mine!

Yongguk were busy with the preparations before the café is officially opened. After he wiped the table and chairs, he went straight to the counter to observe his employees who were busy preparing the food. After he makes sure everything is ready to be served, he changed the sign board of the café to ‘OPEN’.   After that, he stood at the counter and started to make coffee. While he was busy making coffee, suddenly the bell rang as a signal of incoming customers.

"Welcome to our cafe miss." Yongguk and his friendly workers said to the customers. Yongguk was focused on his work as he knew his employees will entertain the customer.

"Erm, give me a cup of hot coffee please." The customer said and made Yongguk turned his head to the counter. He knows the voice. It was the voice of the girl who had stole his heart few days ago. Hyorin. Yes. The girl who had made his heart beating so fast. Yongguk was totally surprised by her present.

"Eo?Yongguk oppa!" Hyorin said excitedly. Yongguk replied with smile. He approached to the counter and asked his employee to replace his place.

"Oppa, you work here?" Hyorin asked and Yongguk just nodded.

"I told you my cafe is just in front of your office. So, how's your life now? "Yongguk answered while packing the coffee requested by Hyorin.

"Woah! Daebak! So after this I can straight away go here if I feel like to drink coffee! You can give me discount right oppa?” Hyorin tried to tease Yongguk.  Yongguk laughed loudly. He’s really happy to see the girl came at the café today.

"Erm, well since this is your first time here, it’s on me. You should come here again.” Yongguk said with smile. Hyorin was totally surprised with the answer. She was just kidding and had no intention about it.

"Err, oppa. I'm just kidding. I don’t mean it. Seriously.” Hyorin said nervously. Yongguk laughed when he saw her face.

"It's okay.  I really mean it. It’s my treat today. Okay girl. You better go to work now. Or you will be late.” Yongguk said and gave the coffee to Hyorin. She thanked him before she left the café.

That evening, while Yongguk was busy handling the coffee machine at the counter, a woman entered the café. As usual, Yongguk and the other employees smiled and greet her. The woman went straight to the counter.  Yongguk who was actually busy with the machine approached the woman.

"One hot latte please. And a slice of cake. " The woman said to Yongguk. He took the order list while listening to the woman’s order. After the payment is made, he gave the receipt to the woman.

"Please take your sit first ma’am. We will send your order soon. “ Yongguk said with a smile. The woman took a place in front of the counter. She just watched Yongguk since she entered the café.  She was actually just returned from overseas after almost ten years she lived there.  Her friends told her about the café. It is one of the top café who was managed by a very handsome owner. She actually just wanted to taste the food there but one of the workers attracted her attention. Yongguk gave the tray to one of his workers and asked her to send it to the woman. After she sent the order, the woman smiled to her.

"May I know who's the boss here?" The woman asked the employee.

"Err, the boy who made the coffee is the boss here." The girl answered and then left. The woman looked at Yongguk again.  While she was busy staring at Yongguk, suddenly Himchan and Hanbyul entered the café.

"Yongguk ah ~" Himchan said to Yongguk. Yongguk just stared at him blankly. He  saw Himchan brought his girlfriend to the café today.

"Well, if I was you, I will not bring my girl to date here. I know you came here to get free coffee. Shame on you.” Yongguk said while his hands were busy with coffee.

"Yah!This brat! Don’t say like that in front of Hanbyul! It’s a shame you know!” Himchan said angrily. Hanbyul just smiled at Yongguk.

 "It's okay Yongguk oppa. I know my boy so well. Hahaha. Oppa, I want two amaricano ice. " Hanbyul said to defend her boy. Himchan kissed her hands.

“ You know what Yongguk? You better date someone so that you can be defended by her.” Himchan said to Yongguk. Yongguk laughed at him.

“ Yah kid! I am the one who will protect my girl. Not her.” Yongguk said before he left to send the coffee. Himchan smirked but Hanbyul took his hands and brought him to the empty place.